Tommy

I pulled into my parking space and parked my car, turning off the engine and sighing. That most definitely did not just happen. Fallon did not just answer my call. I never even called her. Tonight never happened.

At least I can try to convince myself of that.

I got out of my car, grabbing my phone and keys in one hand whilst trying not to bother the other. It didn't hurt too bad but it was still a bruise like it or not.

I walked into the apartment after what felt like a lifetime long elevator ride in silence. I was met with Will leaning on the counter, looking down into his cup of tea. His eyes glanced up to meet mine but they didn't stay long on me.

"You can't just leave at 3 in the morning, Tom." Will said. I sighed, setting my phone and keys on the counter and sitting at the barstool.

"I needed a moment to myself. The flat was stuffy and made me crazy."

"I understand that. The least you could have done, though, is text me. I actually have a question."

"I'm sorry for not saying anything, but proceed." I replied, hiding my bruised hand under the table.

"You called Fallon, didn't you?" Wilbur said, finally lifting his head and making eye contact with me. I have a feeling the look on my face said all that it needed to, so i kept my mouth shut.

"That's what i thought. She went MIA and whenever she does that she usually tells Techno, she didnt this time and you were out for a long ass fucking time. Just kind of assumed.'' Will said.

"I didnt mean to make her panic, fuck. Okay I'm gonna just- just head back to my room. I'll- uh, I'll talk to you later, Will. Sorry for worrying you." I went into my room hastily, grabbing my phone and walking into my room. I turned on my lights and paced for a few moments.

I knew i shouldnt. I knew i shouldnt. And yet somehow now I'm here, leaving a voicemail for the girl who really probably doesn't care for me anymore.

"Hey Fallon...I don't know why I'm even calling you. Wilbur told me what was going on. I don't expect an answer, I don't want an answer. Just please turn your phone back on and call Techno. Let him know you're okay. I'm sorry about making you freak, I didn't think you would answer. I thought you would've changed your number, I really thought you changed it. I'm so sorry Fallon please call Techno and Will back. I'm sorry.. I know you're alright, you just freaked out and panicked. Just, please be okay."

I hit the end button, thinking I deleted the message before I did so.