My mother married a Capo

By ElaheKarami

Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother s... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Mason and Bella's first date
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 23

35.1K 951 92
By ElaheKarami

Alison was walking in the corridors of the school with Jess and Ayda. She had told them what has happened during the weekend. The last bell had just rung and they were walking to the exit. To her relief, Alex had not shown up in the school that day. But she had seen her stepbrothers and successfully had avoided them. Little did she know that Xander was coming after her to take her home willingly or by force.

Xander, Damien, and Hunter had spotted her and were opening their way to her quickly. They finally entered a low crowded corridor and Xander opened his mouth to shout her name, when suddenly Damien pushed both Xander and Hunter behind a wall and gestured for them to be quiet. He pointed to a mirror on the wall and they saw the reflection of the girls, but what surprised them was Susan and a group of her minions blocking the girls' way.

"Well, well, well, What do we have here?" said Susan and took a few lazy steps toward Alison. The sinister smirk on her face shocked Xander who had always seen her angel face. "Hi, Alison. How do you feel, dear?"

"Back off, Jones." said Alison irritated and grabbed fuming Jess's and Ayda's hands and walked past Susan.

"How are your brothers treating you, Alison?" asked Susan loudly and Alison halted and turned to Susan with a frown. "I wish they had created hell for you at home. They already treat you like dirt at school. I told you to join me, but you fucking decided to disobey me."

Jess took a step forward ready to punch Susan but Alison stopped her. "So it was you." said Alison disgusted. "You were the one who told Xander those lies about me."

"Believe me it was a piece of cake," said Susan and waved her hand nonchalantly. "I have that boy wrapped around my pinky finger. He would listen to me and do as I say like a baby just with a few kisses, glasses of alcohol, and a good fuck. Of course, when West set his eyes on you, things become easier for me. Those boys hate each other's guts."

Xander was fuming now. He felt like a fool. He started to go out and teach her a lesson but Damien stopped him and shook his head, silently telling him to wait. "That fucking bitch." whispered-spat Hunter and cracked his knuckles

"You bitch!" growled Jess. "You are so disgusting."

"Oh shut it, Becker. Your screeching voice is bothering my poor ears." said Susan.

Alison closed her eyes and shook her head. "I wish you are happy now, Jones." she said tiredly and then turned away and walked to the exit. "Come on, girls. I can't deal with this shit now."

"Watch your back, Harris." said Susan with her sinister smile as Alison and her friends reached the door and left. "More is coming your way."

Xander released himself from Damien's hold and walked out of their hiding and toward Susan. One of Susan's minions saw them approaching and tapped Susan's shoulder and whispered something in her ear.

Susan whipped around shocked but quickly masked it as she squealed and clapped her hands childishly. "Xander, babe." she said with obvious fake happiness, but her smile dropped as she saw anger dripping from Xander's and Damien's eyes with their fists and jaws clenched and Hunter walking behind them with an angry yet sinister smirk on his face while cracking his knuckles.

She took a step back fearful as Xander walked to her angrily. "Babe?" she gulped but it was late. Xander put a hand around her neck and slammed her back to the wall. She cried in pain as her back collided with the wall. Her minions screamed and ran away from the brothers' wrath.

"You fucking bitch!" growled Xander in a low and dangerous tone. "So I'm a baby who you can fool easily? Huh? I was, but thank you for opening my goddamn eyes with your honest words."

Susan looked up at him with utter fear. "Xander, Baby, what's wrong?" she choked and Xander tightened his hold on her neck and hit her to the wall again and made her cry in pain. "Don't you fucking dare to call my name ever again." hissed Xander. "You are so goddamn lucky that you are a girl and I have been taught some manners to never hit a girl. Make sure you don't show your ugly face to me ever again. make sure I won't hear you and see you anywhere near me, my sister, and my brothers, or I swear to God, I will put aside my fucking manners and will beat you so hard that even your mother can't recognize you ever again."

Xander then released her and she fell to the ground with a thud. Tears ran on her face and she opened her eyes and put her hands on her neck and coughed. She then looked up at Xander and made her best angelic face but it didn't affect Xander even a bit. It was disgusting him. How did he fall for her charms? He hurt both Alison and Eva badly because of her lies.

"Xander, Babe, whatever that bitch has fed up you with is a lie." she pleaded Xander and grabbed his leg. "She hates me, that is why she had lied to you."

Hunter took a step forward ready to punch her but Damien kept him put. "Watch your fucking tongue, you whore." he spat angrily. "She didn't need to tell us anything. You just confessed everything yourself."

Susan looked like a deer caught in headlights. She frantically looked around searching for a back door, but her look was not helping her anymore.

Damien squatted down in front of her and gazed at her. She cowered back in fear as she met his cold and full of hatred glare. "Go near Alison ever again, and you won't see the daylight again, Jones. I fucking love to dislocate that face of yours and then leave you for wolves." he said simply, but there was a promise in his words that send shivers of fear down Susan's body. he then stood and walked to the doors and left the school followed by Hunter and Xander who didn't spare a glance at Susan.

**************************

"FUCK!" shouted Alex and threw his phone with all of his strength. It collided with the wall and crashed into pieces. Alex was fuming. He didn't go to school today because of a plan of protecting one of the most important deals of Kings with Italians. So he had lost the opportunity of seeing Alison and explaining everything to her. He had called her a hundred times since he had returned but she was not picking up any calls even from different numbers and now she had turned off her phone completely. He was angry, frustrated, and scared of losing her at the same time.

"Calm down, mate." said Simon knowing that if Alex wouldn't calm down, he would break everything in the room.

"Shut up, Simon." snaped Alex and glared at Simon. His gray eyes were almost black and he was seething. "She isn't taking any of my phone calls. I'm getting crazy."

Just then the door of the room they were in opened and John walked in with his laptop. "You wanted to see me?" he asked.

Alex quickly rushed to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the table there. "I want you to track a phone for me." he said. "I want you to find her location."

"Okay, lover boy." smirked John. "Give me the number."

Alex ignored his comment and gave him Alison's number. John's expert hands flew on top of the keyboard and typed with the speed of lightning. "Okay," said John as he opened a map and entered a coordinate which he had found. "Her phone is turned off, so it's not possible to find her current location. I can only tell you the location where the last signal has come from."

"That's at least something." grumbled Alex as he quickly grabbed another phone from the desk drawer and put his sim card in it. "Okay come with me. Both of you." he said as he rushed to the door. "John bring your laptop as well."

"Why should I come?" whined John. "I'm tired. You forced me to work all the last night."

"I need you to update me on her location all the time." said Alex as he opened the door and waited for them to join him. "If I leave you here, you will surely sleep. You can sleep in the car. Come on."

He said and left the room. If she was not going to answer him, he was going to force her to listen to him.

**********************

Alison's phone vibrated again. Alex's name flashed on her phone once more. It was five in the afternoon and the four friends had decided to go to their favorite dinner to have fun before Alison should go home. Her mother had called her and asked her to go home at night.

Alison sighed and rejected the call. He had sent her 42 messages and had called her 152 times since 2 P.M. She had not opened any of his messages. His last message that she had seen on the screen was 'Alison! Answer the damn phone.'. which she ignored as well. She wasn't going to answer him any time soon. She was still angry and sad.

"It's him again?" asked Ashley as she walked into her room. Alison nodded and Ashley grunted under her breath. "That boy has some guts. Turn off your phone. At least enjoy your last hours of freedom before returning to that hell hole."

Alison nodded and turned off her phone. "Let's go." she said and grabbed her bag. "The boys are waiting for us for some minutes. They are going to slaughter us."

Ashley giggled and shook her head. She linked her arm with Alison and they walked out of the door.

Alison's friends did their best so she can have fun. It was around seven and the night had fallen when they went to the dinner. Alison should have gone home by now but she simply couldn't. She wanted to disobey a bit and enjoy the last hours before going back.

"Don't be sad, Al." said Logan and grabbed Alison's hand. They had sat on one of the tables in the dinner, waiting for their food.

"I can't." sighed Alison. "I don't want to see Xander."

"Just take it for two more months." said Ed. "You know that I and Logan will turn 18 in a month. We are going to rent somewhere and move out of his father's house. You can come and live with us when you turned 18."

"Really??" asked Alison excited.

"Of course, you silly." chuckled Logan and patted Alison's back.

"Hey!! What about me??" whined Ashley.

"You can come too, of course." said Ed and smiled. "I think we can easily rent a two-bedroom apartment. One room for girls and the other for us."

"Actually we have seen a few places." said Logan. "They are not too big but we can easily live there and afford the bills."

Alison nodded quickly. "I will do my best. I promise to work hard." she said eagerly. "Thank you guys. Seriously. You don't know how much you gave me hope."

Logan put an arm around Alison's shoulder and picked his glass of Lemonad. The bell of the dinner's door rang, indicating that new customers had entered. "So, let's drink our none alcoholic drinks to celebrate our great decision." he said loudly and the others giggled and took their glasses as well and raised them. "To Alison Harris and her great and fantastic future roommates."

"Like hell, she will move out." boomed an angry voice and Alison turned only to see angry Xander and Damien walking toward them. Hunter was behind them as well. "Xander!" whispered Alison.

Ed and Logan were on their feet, standing in front of Alison in instant. "Get your ass out of my way." growled Xander to Ed and Logan. "Alison will come with us back home."

"No way in hell we let her come with you morons." hissed Logan and cracked his knuckles.

"We are not here to fight," said Damien and looked at Alison. "Alison, come. We are going home."

"Home!" scoffed Ed and pushed Alison behind him. "Home is where you are happy. Home is where you look forward to going to at the end of a hard day, not that hell you have created for her."

"I warn you for the last time, you fucker." growled Xander dangerously and clenched his fists. "Get out of my way."

"Ed! Logan! it's alright." said Alison and pulled back her friends by their shirts, not wanting to make a scene there. Already most of the customers were staring at them. "I will go with them."

"NO!" yelled Logan firmly. "We will take you home ourselves. I don't trust them."

"L, It's alright. I will be fine." said Alison and kissed his cheek and then grabbed her bag and hugged Ashley and Ed quickly. "I will go now."

"If you hurt her again, I will kill you with my bare hands." said Ed through gritted teeth, but Xander shrugged him off.

Xander quickly grabbed Alison's hand when she walked past Ed and Logan and dragged her to the door. Alison kept her brave mask as she waved for her fuming friends. But fear covered her eyes as she turned her head as Xander dragged her to the exit. She didn't know what was going on in Xander's mind and that terrified her a lot. He was unpredictable and even Damien and Hunter couldn't control him when he would lash out his rage. She only could pray that nothing bad come out of it.

**********************************

A/N: Hi, guys. I'm not going to update tomorrow with a high probability. I have to work more these days that makes me really tired. The next chapter is very important and I want to write it the best. I have received your lovely messages and comments saying your opinions and asking for updates. First, thank you for the energy you give me. I really appreciate your comments. And secondly, thank you for being patient. Be sure that I'm going to update as soon as I can. Maybe even I update tomorrow if I do not die of exhaustion :)

Thank you a lot

Ela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
4.3K 1.3K 50
*~~~~~~~° When Mia discovers her father's suitcase full of illegal drugs, she's plunged into a dangerous world of deceit and cartels. As she delves d...
171K 4.4K 44
"See, Damien, that's where I don't believe you." I say annoyed with the fact that he thinks I should believe him. "You think everything and everyone...
494K 8.1K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...