MaNan FF - Fangirl✅

By KeerthuWrites

Nandini Murthy, an orphan, architect Manik Malhortra, music composer turned actor Their special first meet, c... More

1. Nandini Murthy
2. Manik Malhotra
3. Glimpse
4. Autograph
5. Instagram
6. Movie Offer
7. Invite
8. Dinner
9. Sleep Over
10. Confusion
11. Review
12. Interview
13. Possessive
14. Home
15. 🌟🌟🌟
16. Night
17. Morning
19. Music
20. Moonlight
21. Sunday
22. Second Half
23. Reminder
24. Shirt
25. Sorry
26. Travel
27. Blindfold
28. Destination
29. Silence
30. 🌟🌟🌟
31. Trust
32. Precautions
33. Places
34. Alarm
35. Shopping
36. Dessert
37. Alone
38. Spice
39. Clutch
40. Words
41. Media
42. Parents
43. Priority
44. Manager
45. 🌟🌟🌟
46. Lie
47. Tears
48. Promise
49. Dough
50. Permission
51. Approval
52. License
53. Family
54. Stars
55. New Normal
56. LiT
57. Pleasure
58. Respect
59. Perfect
60. 🌟🌟🌟
61. Birthday
62. Live
63. In-Laws
64. Promotions
65. Protective
66. Pain
67. Rest
68. Destiny
69. Anger
70. Distance
71. Questions
72. Answers
73. Navya
74. Together
75. 🌟Nandini Manik Malhotra🌟
Thank you
Love♥️
🌟First Anniversary🌟
🌟Second Anniversary🌟

18. Cabir

10.9K 865 66
By KeerthuWrites

Nandini poked on Manik's shoulder and whispered lightly pointing towards Cabir, "Tea or coffee...??"

"Tea for him please..." Manik replied and she nodded with a smile.

"And for you...??" Cabir asked in between to which Manik proudly said "She knows"

She left to the kitchen with a smile on hearing him while both the guys got seated in the guest hall.

"Hmm...Ab bol Cabir...What do you want to know...??" Manik asked.

"What's more to know...!? If I'm not wrong, she is the same girl who took autograph from you...Am I right...??" Cabir asked making Manik grin and said "That's why you are my best friend Cabir..."

"Oh shut up..." Cabir said rolling his eyes.

Cabir took a pause and then asked "I forgot to ask...What's the schedule for your second movie...?"

"I was thinking to tell you the same...Actually..." Manik started but stopped as Nandini came with the tray of 2 cups.

She passed a smile to Cabir and forwarded the tray while he reciprocated the smile and took his tea cup. She placed the tray on the center table and gave the cup of lemon tea to Manik and sat beside him.

"Ha you were saying something Manik..." Cabir started but Manik signaled him to wait. Sensing that they need some alone time, Nandini poked on Manik's arm again.

"Cookies...??" She whispered and looked at Cabir and then at Manik.

"Umm...Yeah...Please..." Manik said and she left the place with a small smile.

Once she went, Manik said "I'll tell you later about that..."

"Okay...Dude...but what's with this poking on your arm...?? Won't she call you by your name...??" Cabir asked making Manik chuckle and nodded in a no.

"What if you are far away...??? How will she call you...??" Cabir asked with a frown.

Just then, Nandini called from kitchen "Suniyeeee"

Manik let out a small laugh seeing Cabir's baffled reaction before saying "Like that..."

"Ha Nandu..." He answered Nandini's call and she asked "Aap ko bhi cookies...??"

She tried buying some time standing in the kitchen and when he said no for the cookies, she arranged them in a small plate for Cabir and came back to her place.

Cabir smiled a little and tried to converse with her "Won't you have anything...?? Tea coffee as such...??"

She smiled and before she could answer, Manik placed his half-drunk lemon tea cup on the table.

"This" She said taking the cup and sipped from it and continued "He will not complete the cup...So I will have it..."

"Seriously...?? You will have only half cup...!?? Even I don't know this..." Cabir said looking at Manik who shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"So Nandu...Cabir is the only one who knows my whereabouts and my schedules...you can call him anytime if my phone is not reachable...You can trust him with any news regarding me..." Manik said trying to make a bond between them.

Nandini immediately said "I'm sorry but...If it is anything regarding you, I will only trust if it comes from you..."

Cabir was taken aback by her answer while Manik smiled and said "I know...What I said was...He knows everything about my work and schedules...What I meant was you can trust him after me...Okay...??"

She nodded with a smile and turned to Cabir and said "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to insult you or something..."

"Hey Hey...It's okay...I can understand...I'm happy that you are not like everyone who believes every rumor that's written about him but just waits for him to confirm..." He said to Nandini while they both smiled.

"And yeah...I understood that you were struggling by not knowing how to address me...You can call me bhai Nandu..." Cabir said with a genuine smile but Manik interrupted by correcting Cabir, "Nandini"

Cabir frowned making Nandini giggle.

"Ha I know her name is Nandini...In short Nandu...I think even her friends addresses her the same...Right Nandu...??" Cabir asked casually with a shrug.

Manik looked at Nandini, raising his eyebrows as if questioning her if that's true and she looked here and there before answering "Only Navya calls...and then you..."

Manik then turned to Cabir and said sternly "It's Nandini"

Cabir rolled his eyes knowing Manik's adamant nature of being unique and be the only person to do something different in such things, left the topic raising his hands as if surrendering.

Nandini giggled and said "I'll prepare breakfast...Bhai...Is poha okay...??"

"He will eat even a paper if there's food written on it...Go on..." Manik said making Nandini laugh and Cabir glare at him.

"Kya...?? Chal...I'll show you the house..." Manik said tapping on his shoulder while Nandini moved to kitchen.

Once they went upstairs, Manik asked "So...You want to ask anything...?? Or say something...??"

Cabir smiled and said "It's too early for me to judge...But yeah...I trust your choice...I always wanted to say to your girl that she is lucky having you...But now...I change my statement...You are lucky to find Nandini..."

Manik smiled and Cabir continued "Dude...She needs to handle media pressure from now on...And you...must be very careful while going out with her...In case if you still value your privacy..."

"Yeah..." Manik said and just then his mobile rang with displaying his producer's name.

He excused and took the call while Cabir went around the rooms.

After the call, Manik said "Cabir...Producer sir will call you...I have an album shoot this week...and you will get the schedules for movie from him...Plan and let me know..."

"Okay...I will talk to him..." Cabir said and continued after a pause "You guys are planning to live in...??"

"No Yaar...Not so soon...At least not before we both communicate our feelings...It's just that I'll be busy from Monday...With album shoots, it's interviews and then second movie shoot...This is the only weekend that I'm free...So that's why..." Manik said while they were coming downstairs.

Nandini has already arranged the table by the time they came down and they sat for breakfast while the conversation continued between Nandini and Cabir about their personal lives and mostly about Nandini's.

Cabir then stood to leave and said "Okay...Bye Manik...I'll call you once I get the schedule..." He then turned to Nandini and chirped "Bye little one..."

Manik raised his eyebrows and asked "Little one...??"

"Ha...Little one...Any problem...??" Cabir asked sternly while Manik twitched his lips in annoyance.

Nandini giggled a little and waved bye to Cabir and closed the door.

"Little one...!! Seriously...!??" Manik asked and moved towards her while she ran around the living room and he chased behind her filling the whole house with their laughter.

Ignore mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.6K 29
Manik and Nandini, two people from two different worlds, connected by destiny. They Were Strangers who met by chance. Professionals were they? What's...
8K 822 7
Manik Malhotra the only son of a billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but life wasn't easy for him. Though he has everything but...
24.3K 2.6K 20
Sometimes our outer image often conflicts with our inner characteristics. An introvert, shy and silent person doesn't need to always have a conventio...
424K 27.7K 27
To be brave is to Love Unconditionally. What happens when Nandini Murthy,a teenage girl dealing with insecurities falls in love with Ruthless and Stu...