hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[31] Thinking Out Loud

907 38 9
By hemmosocial

Luke

"Shit! We're going to be late for your appointment!" I cursed and threw my phone on my bed while I quickly got up. I ran over to the mattress that Emily slept on and saw that she was sound asleep. It be the worst decision to wake her up because she is not a morning person. But that didn't stop me.

"Emily it's time to get up or we're going to miss your appointment!" I yelled, jumping onto Emily's mattress, onto my bed and back and forth.

I kept jumping and jumping until I saw her opening her eyes slightly and she groaned. I stop jumping when she threw a pillow at me.

"You're always grumpy in the morning" I frowned, "We'll be late and it'll be all your fault" "Just leave me here and you go" She muffled into her pillow. "We both know we can't do that" I complained, "I told your mom that I will bring you to the dentist, if I don't she'll kill me"

"I'm fine with that" she murmured into her pillow. I frowned, "Emily" "You can go, I will stay here and sleep" she said, pulling the blanket over her head. "But it's your appointment-" I sighed, it had to be done.

I grabbed the blanket and pulled it off. It flew to the other side of the room. "Hey!" She screamed, "My blanket" "You need to get up" I said towering over her. "No" she refused and I groaned.

I flipped her over and picked her up by her arms. I let go and she toppled over. "Emily come on" I groaned, "We'll be late" "Help me up" she whined putting her arms in the air for me to grab to lift her up.

I lifted her up by her arms and she made it on her knees before dropping down. I sighed in frustration because at this point we'd be late for that appointment. I picked her up and dragged her by the arms to the washroom.

"You are going to have to cooperate" I instructed getting her up on her feet facing her to the mirror. "Fine I will" she groaned opening her eyes to see herself in the mirror. She slowly grabbed her toothbrush and applied the toothpaste onto it.

"Hurry up" I said impatiently, "We are going to be late" "Don't rush me Hemmings" she hissed before brushing her teeth with a frown on her face.

I tapped my foot hoping that she would go faster and she did. She washed her face and applied her girl stuff before brushing out her hair. She pulled it up into a ponytail and turned around at me.

"I can't get changed if you're in the way" she said. I move out of the way and waited on the bed continuously tapping my foot.

I sat there and waited for her until 5 minutes later when she came out fully dressed with a bright smile on her face. "Ready!" She cheerfully said and I looked at her confused.

"How- You were just-" I said confused. "Less questions, we gotta go" she said picking up her phone, "We're gonna be late because of you!"

I smirked because she was all giggly and happy, when a few minutes ago she wanted to rip my guts out. I shrugged, grabbing my phone from the bed.

I rushed down the stairs and saw my mom sitting at the table drinking some coffee before she had to go to work. "Bye mum!" I waved before closing the door.

I opened the door and we both walked out, maybe just me because she skipped all the way to the car. I opened the door to the car and saw that she was already in the passengers seat with her feet on the dashboard.

I groaned, "Off" I pointed to her feet and she refused. "My car, my rules" I commanded. She frowned slowly taking them off the dashboard. She crossed her arms and huffed looking out the window.

"Maybe when you get a car, or even get your license, you can do whatever you want" I said starting the engine. "I don't want too" she frowned, "Plus I'll be all loopy and someone has to take me home"

"I am totally going to record everything" I chuckled, "It'll be hilarious" "That's not funny" she frowned, "I would have no control over anything, plus I did my research" "You did research? What a nerd" I joked, driving the car on the road. "You always want to know what you get into" she said pulling out her phone to read her notes.

"First, it says that the outcomes of the medicine is that I'd either fall asleep, be emotional or be loopy and chatty" she said reading off the notes while occasionally pulling her hair out of her face.

"I'd rather you be asleep or chatty than an emotional wreck" I chuckled, stopping at the stoplight, "But mostly chatty because that will be hilarious" "I'm so lucky to have you with me Luke" she said sarcastically but smiling hiding her face.

"I'm so lucky to be there" I said sarcastically, as we both laughed. It became silent for a minute until she turned the radio up as it played 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

She quickly changed the station, and it changed to, Green Day's 'American Idiot'.

"Why'd you change the station?" I asked, tapping along to beat, "I like that song" She looked up at me and smirked, "I didn't expect a guy like you to like such a lovey dovey song" "You don't know much about me" I shrugged.

I changed the channel back to the Ed Sheeran song. I hummed to the music and occasionally tapped to the beat.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways," I quietly sang.

"Maybe just the touch of a hand" I heard Emily quietly sing while she was in a fetal position with her head to the side of the car.

"Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day" We both sang together, "And I just wanna tell you I am"

"So honey, now" I stopped singing and heard Emily sing, "Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars- you stopped singing?" She looked at me.

"I wanted to hear you" I whispered but to the point where she was able to hear it. "I don't like my voice" she said ashamed, "But you have a nice voice, so I give props to you on that"

"Thanks but you have a beautiful voice" I said, "Not beautiful, um uh lovely" my cheeks turned a shade of pink, and she giggled. "Thank you Luke" she giggled noticing my pink cheeks.

"You could be a singer" she said, "You play guitar right?" "I do play the guitar" I said, "And Calum, Michael, Ashton and I were planning to form a band, but it's just unrealistic"

Her head shot up and she furrowed her eyebrows, "Why is it unrealistic? Anyone can form a band" "It's just that" I said scratching my head, "We don't know where to start"

She straighten herself up. "There's this website called YouTube. You can post videos of you guys singing, maybe someone will discover you"

"How do you know that?" I asked, "Why would someone choose us?" "Sometimes you're so negative" she huffed, "I post videos there too" "You do? I didn't know that" I replied.

"I never told you because I thought that you'd make fun of me" she said, "I want to be a singer, Luke, that's what I want to do" "I never knew that about you" I honestly said.

I didn't know anything about what she told me right now. I never knew she wanted to be an aspiring singer or that she made YouTube videos of her singing. She does have a beautiful - lovely voice. I can't believe that I couldn't see the good in her until now.

"What's your channel?" I asked. "No, I don't want to show you" she said embarrassed, "I'm not that great of a singer" "You are" I said, "Almost angelic" "Oh Luke Hemmings you made me blush" she giggled. "Here sing the song" I said putting the volume up. "So, baby now" I started singing, "Take me into your loving arms"

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" she started singing, "Oh darling place your hand on my beating heart" "I'm thinking out loud" I sang along. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "And we found love right where we are" we both sang together.

The song stopped and we both looked at each other. I looks into her green eyes and she looked into mine. It was long after a minute before I looked at the front window and saw that we were already there.

"Um we're here" I said, it coming out more like a chuckle. She stopped her stare and chuckled, "I guess we are"

I parked at the closest spot near the building because when I'll have to bring he to the car, I don't want it to be too far.

We both opened our doors and walked out into the parking lot. Emily's hair was all over the place so she moved it from her face.

She followed closely behind me as I entered the building. I opened the door and motioned her to go in it before me, because that's gentlemanlike.

I sat down waiting for her to sign in at the waiting area. I plopped myself on the chair nearest to the door. I tapped my foot impatiently, because I'm going to be here for a while.

I heard someone sit beside me, and it was Emily.

"Nervous?" I chuckled, seeing her roll up into a ball on the chair. "No just cold" she said, laying her head on the arm rest. "Have my sweater" I offered taking off my sweater, but she refused. "I'm fine" she said before becoming silent.

Her head was rested close to my arm but not quite. Although some of her blonde hair was on my arm. I looked at her but she was too busy looking at the little girl, sat in front of us with her mom, in the same position she was.

The girl smiled and I'm assuming it was because Emily smiled at her. That's the thing about Emily, she makes people happy, she makes me happy. I never told her but she's the one who makes me smile, and I get butterflies whenever I'm near her as cheesy as that is.

The little girl fell asleep and I smiled.

"I want to have a little girl when I grow up" I heard Emily whisper in the quiet room. "You do?" I asked. "Yeah" she said, "I'd be the happiest person in the world to see a person I made grow up, especially because kids are cute, you know?"

"Do you plan on having a kid with anyone particular?" I asked, not trying to be nosy, but it really did sound nosy.

"Not anyone yet" she said "When I find someone I truly love, maybe I'll think twice"

"Have you?" She asked turning around, lying on her back so she face me. "I don't know yet" I confessed, "I want a little girl though, or a boy, that'd be awesome"

Truth is, I did know who I wanted to share this special bond with. I just didn't want to say it to her, to scare her off. But I did know in my heart.

"Emily Hunter" a woman with a clipboard called from the front. Emily stood up and smiled at me before making her way to the room.

I smiled back, and sighed.

I think I'm in love.

****

Do you know what's happening? Did he say the L word? Oh no not the L word! Yes the L word haha

So now recap, someone has feelings for Emily oooo

I just witnessed the boys looking so fine at the KCAs and the iHeartAwards

It took me ages to do this update I'm sorry but I know what's going to happen in the story and the storyline of the sequel

Anyways yeah hope you're having a fabulous day

Peace out Girl Scout bai

I don't use my Instagram anymore but I do have a Twitter update account @5sosfamilyalert

Btw the votes and the comments? You guys rock

Now actual bai

-ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19
601K 10.3K 44
"Fuck off" "Why do that, when I can fuck you? --- Two people. One bet. Who will the winner be? All rights reserved © 2014 Hemmoisapenguin(Despina)
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
dislike By A

Fanfiction

449K 12.5K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"