BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the...

By solarhood

More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

6.3K 295 197
By solarhood

Author : hey !! I have a very positive feeling that this book wouldn't be so bad , so ... Chapter 2 continues 🎉🎉

Thank you for your comments , I I appreciated it every single one .

And for that , the book will continue updating

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , curse / inappropriate language / violence/ fluff

Side note : keep updating once a week

_______________❤️❤️❤️_________________

The spaceship flew exiting the planet , everyone already said their goodbyes to their beloved family and friends .

So then , the students sat chatting on one another about their new training adventure while the adults watch them like a hawk .

" Students and teachers , you can take off your belts , you are free to move around the spaceship ... Just don't break something " announced commander while looking at some files .

" Yey!! Come on deku , let's explore!! " Said Uraraka as she pulled Midorya to the window glass of the spaceship , Iida was following closely behind .

The other students also joined the three to see another glass , all of them awed at the sight of the universe , it was simply breathtaking . The teachers joined in while endeavour and principal nezu was talking with commander .

Everyone saw their planet that seemed getting smaller at every minute the spaceship flew .

" Woah look at the sight , it's amazing young Midorya " said all might as he swung his arm to midorya's shoulders .

" It is , right todoroki kun? " Asked midorya as todoroki just nod his head also amazed .

" The beauty of the universe!! I'm so lucky to be alive right now !! " Present mic let out some tears as midnight comfort him . Jeez ...

"It's wonderful isn't it jiro "
Jiro just nodded her head to momo as they watch kirishima with manly tears .

" It is indeed , but you will have to wait for the other wonderful places you'll see when we arrived to Tapops " said commander .

" Please follow me to your rooms , you'll be staying for a day , there wouldn't be any problems on being roommates right children? " Asked commander as he glanced at the students hoping that the teenagers would at least won't be chaotic unlike the teenagers he knows .

" Oh sure we don't mind at all , our students will definitely behave themselves " Said midnight as the other teachers we're not sure how to answer , there's a reason why they have to separate the students from the others in the dorms .

" I'm glad then , we know how destructive teenagers could be , believe me Tapops had already experience that " said commander kokochi referring to the elemental user and his friends .

Principal nezu arranged there stay , here are the roommates list :

Bakugou and kirishima

Momo and jiro

Kaminari and mineta

Uraraka and asui

Iida and sero

Sato and aoyama

Todoroki and Midorya

Tokoyami and Koda and Ojiro

Hagakure and ashido

The teachers get individual rooms including endeavour.

Commander kokochi had given their room passwords and has left them to arrange .
The room was fairly large enough for two people since commander kokochi gave them the lance corporal rooms .

Midorya had brought a large bag with many things mostly his journals and notebooks , he wanted to prepare for anything on the other hand todoroki just brought the usual life stuff .

Todoroki took the left bed while midorya took the right , there was also two computers for them , all made by alien technology . Midorya started to write some notes about commander kokochi as his companion watch him with curious eyes .

" Midorya , what are you writing? " Asked todoroki , his head was slightly tilted.
The broccoli boy only took a glanced at him before going back to his writing .

" I'm writing some information about Tapops , I mean aren't you excited as I am " Midorya looked at todoroki awaiting for an answer .

" I am , Midorya but you don't need to be too excited " answered todoroki as he took out some papers to write something as well .

" Hmm I guess your right , the view is pretty good though " Midorya looked at the glass window , for him the universe was quite and peaceful , stars were shining and scattering . I bet aizawa was enjoying himself sleeping at the silence ness especially since the walls are sound proof .

Todoroki stood up that made Midorya snapped out of his trance , his friend was holding a letter envelope .

" Midorya can you please help me figure out how to send this back to earth " said todoroki bluntly .

" Uhh sure , I think commander kokochi can help you with that , let's go ask him " said Midorya . The two boys walked out of the room as they search for the commander but before they could reach the control room , a flying robot appeared to the opposite side that made the two boys curious .

" Wait , was that a robot just now " said Midorya , they followed the flying robot until they bumped into someone .

" Oh hey Midorya , todoroki , your following that robot too ? " Asked kirishima with bakugou close to him .

" Fucking extras , let's just go before it got away " said bakugou , the four teenagers followed the robot until it suddenly flew faster disappearing quickly .

The teens ran to catch it when a locked door blocked there way , the four were kinda confused .

" What the heck!! Now we're the hell did it go now !? " Said bakugou irritated while kirishima was trying to calm him down . Midorya looked at the door curiously , there's no doubt that the robot went inside but it's locked .

Just then a hand crept at midorya's shoulder that made him jump . He quickly looked behind him and saw kaminari , momo and jiro followed by their other curious classmates.

" What are you guys doing here? " Asked ashido .

" Nothing , we just saw a flying robot entered here " todoroki bluntly said as he pointed at the door . Kaminari tried to open it but failed .

" We should just leave it alone , were not even supposed to be here " suggest Iida .

" Aww come on , your no fun at all " Uraraka nudge her elbow on Iida as he adjusted his glasses .

" What do you think is inside "

" Maybe some kind secret compartment "

" Or maybe a dangerous device "

The students murmured to one another , they didn't notice the teachers walking towards them .

" What are you young curious heroes doing here ? " Asked all might .

The students told them what happened
commander kokochi listened to what they say and decided to show them what's inside the locked door . Commander opened it with a hand password .

Everyone entered the room and we're suprised to see a ball shaped robots , they were confused but some of the smart ones figured that it might be the power spheres their talking about .

" This is a room designed for the power spheres to recharged after we rescue them from the clutches of villains . We store them here since it's the most safest place in the spaceship " exclaimed commander as some of the power spheres waved at them .

" I see , very interesting " said endeavour , the others decided to take a look around .

" Do you use them? " Asked midorya as he took out his notepad and started asking questions to the power spheres .

" We only use them if it's necessary or in case of an emergency " answered commander , todoroki walked towards him handing him a letter .

" If you don't mind , is there a way for me to send this back on earth " asked todoroki .

" There's no need for you to bother " said endeavour as he already knew what his son was doing .

" No , it's alright , is it a family letter? " Asked commander while todoroki just nodded his head .

"Then there's no problem , we know family is an important part when it comes to being a hero " kokochi then led todoroki to a gray power sphere that had just woken up from it's slumber .

" Mailbot could you please help todoroki send this letter " 
The power sphere nodded it's head as the students and teachers watch closely .

Mailbot swallowed the letter and it started to turn black and white, it was reloading the letter before it turned gray again .

" The letter has been sent "

" Thank you " muttered todoroki to Mailbot and kokochi .

The students stared in awe at the performance of the power sphere . It was pretty cool how it was quickly sent within minutes .

" Is that all mailbot can do , just send letters? " Asked sero .

" It is also useful when you send weapons to it , that's why villains also targeted mailbot so many times , you see children power spheres are a source of power and that kind of power can easily be corrupted into the minds of creatures , they will do anything to have one of the power spheres in their hands " exclaimed commander kokochi .

Everyone went back to their rooms since it was already night time , they were ordered by their teachers to sleep early since they will be arriving earlier in the morning .

Midorya laid down in his comfortable bed , they were lucky enough that the ship has wifi ...

He was searching on his phone about the news of mysterious hero that defeated the villain , it was all over the world news however Tapops had covered this information from the public so there wasn't gonna be much helpful information , the best way to find out is wait until they arrive at Tapops to atleast get a chance to meet the hero .
Both todoroki and Midorya finally went to sleep after a short day .

Time skip

" WAKE UP STUDENTS!!! "

The students woke up with a very loud sonic sound , some of them fall out of bed because of it . They dressed themselves up with their uniforms atleast to look presentable Infront of Tapops superiors . But they were all still tired since it was really early in the morning .

" The Hell do we have to wake up early in the morning ?!! " Yelled bakugou even sound proof walls could silence him .

" The more better question is , why do you have to yell " todoroki bluntly said as Midorya tried to hold a chuckle  that only leads bakugou fuming in anger .

" Shut it half n half !! " Bakugou furiously walked away from them with kirishima and kaminari behind him .

" Honestly, who raised him? Barbarians?"
The students chuckled from iida's joke .

" Nah man , even barbarians have good manners " answered koda which only erupted into more laughter .

" Attention students , it's principal nezu please go to the main control room because we're already heading towards Tapops "

" Well let's go , I can't hardly wait! " Ashido jumped around with her friend hagakure joining her . The teenagers followed them to the main control room while chatting with one another . 

The teachers and students watch as the mop aliens flew towards a large ship that they realize it was the station . However when they arrive at front , they were confused ....

Laundromat service

Wait .... What ?!!

The heroes were now completely confused , the heck is this !! .
It's a laundromat service station

Commander kokochi chuckled at seeing their confused faces .

" Don't worry the laundromat is only a cover for Tapops to use " exclaimed commander kokochi

' ohhh ' were heard when they finally understand

" That's smart , but why do you need a cover " asked midorya as the spaceship landed on the flat iron surface . There were many mop aliens working .

" It's an easy way for us to decieve others without getting to know Tapops identity , you see Midorya evil aliens will also needed their clothes to be cleaned when they are hunting power spheres they won't have time to clean their dirty clothes "

" Oh , so a laundromat will give you advantages " said Iida as he put the pieces together.

" Correct , with our small talk tactics , Tapops agent are able to seek information from them , and we use laundry receipts to communicate/ contact to other agents in their missions  " exclaimed commander leaving the the students completely bewildered at the genius of Tapops .

" Such a very powerful station you have " said endeavour while todoroki rolled his eyes hearing his father talk .

" Thank you , but we're not the only ones with a powerful reinforcements , there are others as well " commander kokochi opened the front door as he told everyone to follow him .

" There's no need for you to worry about the lack of oxygen , there's a force field surrounding the station that also provides oxygen for humans " .

The heroes followed him through the front , they were greeted by some of the aliens while some just waved at them respectfully.

" Everyone here is so nice " said Uraraka as she waved at them back .

" Yeah talk about respect , unlike some people I know ~" kirishima elbowed bakugou , too bad it only irritated the explosion boy .

Author : I'm not sure about the inside of the Tapops Station , I have so little information of it , so I'm just gonna imagine it then .

They stopped at the center , the ground shook and the flat iron surface flew just like on an elevator , taking them higher until they reached a large doorway . The door opened by the people inside , it was a tall man in a uniform , stripes covered his body . They were also other aliens there waiting to greet them.

A

uthor : can you readers do me a favor , and just imagine admiral Tarung in his white color instead of I'm not a morning person at 7:00. Thank you ☺️💗

The man look a little fierce even when he had a friendly smile on his face . Commander kokochi walked towards the fierce man in his side while principal nezu told the students to line up .

" Students and pro heroes of UA , may I introduced to you the admiral and one of the founders of Tapops , Admiral Tarung'

The students bow down in a sign of greetings and respect which the admiral deeply appreciated .

" Thank you , welcome heroes to Tapops Station , make yourself at home , we are glad you decided to continue your training with us " said the admiral with a bright smile , the students swore they saw a light behind the man .

Class 1 A is lucky that it wasn't 7:00 in the morning or it'll be a total disaster .

Everyone started asking admiral Tarung some questions especially the broccoli boy about the other founders or the history of Tapops , just when they were about to be having a nice time .

The door burst open by a mop alien surprising the others . The commander ask him what's wrong .

" Mop mop mop ( they have arrived )"
Said the mop alien .

Admiral Tarung quickly went out making the the heroes confused .

" You want to know more about that mysterious hero ? Well he's already came back here " said commander kokochi as he followed admiral .

The heroes have some time to process everything , when Midorya suddenly jumped in excitement .

" Yes!!! Finally , I've been for this , come on don't you wanna meet him too !? " Midorya quickly followed the superiors as he prepared his notepad .

Of course everyone also followed them since it was a big deal .

However instead of a tall muscular great hero they were expecting ....

Everyone watch as a red spaceship flew landing fairly safe thanks to captain papa's piloting .... I've always wondered if he even have a license to fly a big space ship .

The two doors opened revealing a teenage boy with a weird dinosaur hat and dark brownish hair , his eyes are an adorable brown it's full of wonder and curiosity , you can tell his many adventures he had from the fading but noticeable scar on both of his arms and a bandaid on his cheek .

The students and teachers were yet again suprised at the boy , he clearly looks like there age and he's already a Oro Tapops agent !?

The boy walked out of the ship as bowed commander kokochi and admiral Tarung before greeting them .

The students were about to question when there was another one exiting the spaceship .

This time it was a fat but active guy , he looks like an ordinary kid though .

Author : sorry for gopal's introduction , I can't think of a good way to  describe him 😂 .

The two others girls came , the pink one was flying towards commander kokochi while the other one has glasses in her hiding her blue eyes , I think ying has blue eyes correct me if I'm wrong .

Then the last three went out , it was a purple hair teenager , he was kinda annoyed for some reason . The next one was a man in a ... Hero costume , had a red cape and has a large p shaped belt on the middle . He has a strange looking cactus cat with him .

The other one is assumed to be a power sphere , he was closely following the dinosaur hat kid seems they were close to one another .

Heroes started to process everything , was this really the great agents they were talking about ? Why are they already pros in this kind of young age ? Is the universe playing tricks on them ?
The questions starts to haunt on the students minds that is until boom boom boy finally exploded .

" WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE !?! "

Word count : 2842

_______________❤️❤️❤️_________________

Author : does that count as a cliffhanger well , I'm sorry for that . I had just realized it's already midnight in my country 🤣

Anyways hope you enjoyed this long chapter .

Again thank you for your comments , it was so helpful .

Just a friendly reminder that I'll be updating once a week and if your lucky I might be able to brainstorming chapter 3 and publish it tomorrow night 🍀

Thank you and have a goodnight 💕
From your author solar@hood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.7K 28
ဒီဇာတ်လမ်းသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည် ။
63.7K 1.2K 15
You and the rest of the gnomes have arrive to a new home in London. You are very helpful and cheerful to other gnomes and your friends like you for t...