𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

Par luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... Plus

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

60

1.4K 68 87
Par luvelk1e

.ೃ girls day out
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N spluttered at Emma's question. She was surprised, shocked, and overall confused.

Was her heart supposed to be beating this rapidly? It was natural, right?

Y/N lifted her trembling hands, placing one on the back of Emma's head while she intertwined fingers with the blonde.

Slowly, the two leaned forward until they were an inch apart. Y/N paused, but Emma didn't.

The kiss was small and quick, their lips barely even touching. Nevertheless, Emma was happy.

Y/N, on the other hand, felt a little conflicted. She was so used to kissing Hanma. With him, it was like instinct.

So, when she kissed Emma, why did Y/N feel like she was cheating on her childhood friend? They weren't dating, not officially, at least.

"Y/N!" The sound of her name suddenly being called out caught her attention. The H/C-nette looked over her shoulder, spotting Hinata with Yazuha and Senju. The three gorgeous girls were jogging towards Y/N and Emma, waving at the pair.

"Who's the white-haired girl?" Questioned Emma, lips parting.

"Senju. Met her in an alley." Y/N briefly explained, shrugging.

"Oh." Emma nodded her head, "Fair enough, I guess."

"Hey, Y/N, Emma, we were thinking of going to the mall. Do you want to join us?" Asked Hinata as she brightly beamed. Y/N's lips curved into a tiny smile.

"Of course." She replied, "How about you, Emma?" She glanced at her blonde friend.

"Sure!" Mikey's half-sister exclaimed, grinning, "I love a good shopping spree! Especially with girls!" Yazuha giggled while Senju clapped her hands, excited.

"I got my big bro's black card, so feel free to buy anything!" The white-haired female uttered, smirking as she held up the said card. It glinted in the sunlight, almost blinding Y/N.

"Does he polish that or something?" She muttered, squinting her eyes. Senju lightly snorted.

"Probably." She cheekily snickered, eyes creasing ever so cutely.

"Hey, guys, let's go to Harajuku! I've been meaning to buy some stuff there." Hinata piped up. Emma squealed, engulfing Y/N in a hug.

"This is gonna be so fun!" She hollered, jumping up and down. Yazhua chuckled at the blonde's enthusiasm.

"Let's go then," Y/N muttered, grabbing Senju and Emma's hands because they happened to be standing on either side of her. The two girls lightly blushed as their skin brushed against Y/N's. In the background, Hinata and Yazuha giggled and secretly took pictures of the flustered females.

"I heard Harajuku got a new store." Emma said, smiling, "I think it's a fashion store. They focus on edgy clothes."

"We should get matching outfits." Hinata suggested, "It'll be fun." Emma and Yazuha agreed while Y/N shrugged. She didn't mind what they did as long as it was safe.

"Oh! That'd be so cute!" Emma let out a loud laugh.

'They're so happy... why am I always left out?'

Y/N frowned, feeling a little self-conscious. Sure, she was attractive, but beauty was nothing if you had no personality.

"We're here! Y/N, come on!" Senju pulled her towards the newly opened store. Y/N yelped as she stumbled.

"Ah! Sorry!" She exclaimed as she narrowly dodged a tall, English man.

"Senju, slow down!" Yazuha yelled, not being able to keep up. Emma had mysteriously disappeared and, as Y/N's eyes scanned the crowd, she was relieved to spot the blonde at a crepe shop.

"Woah, I wanna buy everything!" Senju hollered, jumping around, "All the clothes are so cool!"

Y/N silently walked over to a skirt, reaching out a hand to touch the fabric.

"Good quality too." She murmured, "Shuji would like this. He always did love it when I tried clothes on." She bit her bottom lip, trying to ignore her aching heart.

She missed Hanma. She didn't want to admit it, but nobody could compare to him, not even Baji.

"How dull." Muttered Y/N, "I'm missing someone who betrayed me." She ran her thumb over the necklace Hanma had gifted her. She wore it 24/7 and only took it off when she was showering. She even slept in it because, at this point, she didn't care if it suffocated her.

"Y/N?" The said girl suddenly heard Mikey's voice from behind her.

"Huh? Manjiro?" She turned around, surprised to see most of the Toman captains and vice-captains standing behind her. Baji was with them, happily eating flan pudding. Even Peh-Yan was there.

"Hey, Y/N!" Peh-Yan greeted her, a bright grin on his face.

"Um... hi?" Y/N awkwardly smiled, confused as to why everybody was so happy.

"Y/N, we were thinking of going to an abandoned train track. Do you want to come? It'll be fun." Mikey latched onto her, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. She stiffened.

"Um... I would love to, but I'm kind of busy right now. Sorry." She sheepishly apologized.

"Y/N, you don't have to stay with us! You can go with them!" Piped up Hinata.

"Yeah!" Emma added. Y/N deadpanned.

"Ah, I see." Y/N uttered, "You were setting me up the whole time."

"Yeah, sorry, we were." Senju laughed as she high-fived Yazuha. Y/N sighed, slightly amused.

"Y/N, come on!" Mikey pulled her out of the shop, clinging to her left arm.

"Hey!" Baji shouted, enraged, "She's mine too!" He swung an arm around Y/N's shoulders.

"Hey hey hey! I'm here too!" Smiley's eye twitched, "You guys always hog her! Sharing is caring!"

"I have no idea what we're talking about," Shouted Peh-Yan, "But I want to join in!"

The group of teenagers were starting to gain unwanted attention. Y/N groaned, covering her face.

"You guys are so loud." She murmured, "Shut up." Draken chuckled at her harsh language, patting her head.

"So, how's that gang going for you?" The tall blonde questioned, "You skipped the last meeting."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Something came up." She lied through her teeth.

"Don't worry, Y/N, we understand." Mitsuya softly smiled.

"Y/N, look, it's a pastry shop! Let's go there!" Baji suddenly dragged her towards a bakery. She followed with little to no complaint, enjoying the way her ravenette friend joyfully laughed.

"Are you sure we should go through with this, Mikey?" Chifuyu questioned, "I mean, Y/N's finally happy. Can't we leave her be?"

"You know as well as me that this is the only way to protect the others. Y/N's smart; she'll figure it out." Mikey sternly replied, stealing a glance at the said girl.

"That may be the case, but we sometimes forgot that Y/N is just a young girl who has suffered too much. We can't rely solely on her." Draken pitched in, "She's just sixteen."

"I hate to say this," Mitsuya uttered, shifting from side to side, "But Mikey is right. With Y/N around, she's only endangering us and everybody else. The sooner we get rid of her, the better."

Baji and Y/N abruptly returned, arms full of goodies.

"Y/N, give me some dorayaki!" Mikey's personality took a complete 180 turn as he reached out his hands to grasp his favourite food.

Chifuyu lowered his head, feeling guilty. He didn't want to do this to Y/N, but, as Mitsuya said, this was their only option.

"So which train track are we going to?" Y/N asked as she trailed behind Mikey.

"It's just up ahead." The blonde told her, "Not too far." In response, Y/N quietly hummed. "Ah! Here it is!" Mikey hurried down the hill, almost tripping. Baji snickered.

"Mikey, you suck." The ravenette took a step forward, unexpectedly twisting his ankle in a ditch.

He grabbed onto Y/N, who happened to be the closest to him, and the pair rolled down the hill.

"Kei, you bastard!" Shouted Y/N as they reached the bottom. She landed on top of him, panting heavily. Blades of green grass covered both individuals and, as they looked at each other, they couldn't help but burst into laughter.

The others were stunned, mouths agape as Y/N's giggles ran throughout the clearing. Mikey's eyes softened. The gang rarely heard her laugh, so this felt like a blessing.

"Maybe... I can put off the deal for a few more months." He muttered, "Just for her."

"Hey guys, I'm coming too!" Smiley curled up into a ball, rolling down just like Y/N and Baji had done prior.

"Smiley! Slow down!" Y/N shrieked, but it was too late. The twin crashed into her. It was an amusing sight for them all to watch Y/N fall back. She let out a small 'oof' as Smiley's head landed on her chest.

"Hey!" Mikey pouted, "Get your face out of my tits!"

"Hah?! Yours?!" Y/N glared at him, "These tits belong to me! They're attached to my body!"

"Okay, enough talk about Y/N's chest." Draken lifted the H/C-haired girl and Smiley while Mitsuya helped Baji climb to his feet.

"Y/N, hi," Somebody abruptly popped up beside her, "It's nice seeing you again." It was Sanzu. "It's nice to see you aren't wearing your mask. You look pretty with or without it, though." Red blossomed across Y/N's face after hearing the heartfelt compliment.

"Ah..." She mumbled, "Thank you." Sanzu smiled underneath his mask.

"No problem." He responded.

Y/N took a peek at Mikey, noticing how he was trying to balance on the metal railroads.

"Don't walk on your tippy-toes, Manjiro," She advised him as she strode over, "It'll only make your base of support weaker. A bigger base of support means more balance." She hopped onto the metal beam beside Mikey, effortlessly walking forward. Mikey gaped at her before copying her movements.

"Hey, Manjiro," Y/N called out, "Why is your railway line so short?" Mikey frowned,

"I don't know," He whined, "Everything I get is short! My Pocky is short, and my pretzels are short, even I'm short!" Y/N snickered, playfully kicking him to the side. He stumbled, falling off.

"Have mine." With little to no hesitation, the H/C-haired female jumped onto Mikey's rail line

"Y/N, you'd do anything for us, right? Even if it meant sacrificing yourself?" Questioned Mikey, tilting his head to the side. Y/N blinked at his strange question, but she still answered him.

"Of course," She grinned, "For you, for Toman, for Shuji, even for Tetta. I don't want more people getting hurt, and knowing I could have done something is excruciating."

"It's nice to know you have our backs." Mikey beamed.

"I always will, Manjiro. You can count on me."

A/N: Please be respectful to people in the comments, especially those who like Kisaki. I've seen quite a few people getting bashed because he's their favourite.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 70 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
250K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
335K 13.7K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...