Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?

3.1K 70 14
By JustyTurner

The wind blows gently ans cloads are seen over the sky. A nice blue skies as we watched someone claiming up a hill just hiking up a hill with a bag of equipment on her back but she never seem to be tired of carrying a bag up at a large hill.

After a while of walking up a hill she arrives at the top and we can see our main protagonist named Y/n L/n who is a traveler and traveler around the world after she congratulated college and want to explore the world.

She takes a deep breath after claiming up a large hill and looks down to see a nearby village at a far which she smirks and thinks of walking down but decided to go with the fun way by looking around and see a lage fallen tree skin which she smirks to herself.

Y/n: (smirk) Perfect.

She walks over and grabs a tree skin that is fit enough for her to ride on and return back and set it on the floor and she gets on.

Y/n: (smirk) Here we go. One....two....three!

She push forward and ride the tree skin down the hil, like a snowboard in a snowy day as she laughs while riding down a long hill snd turn corners so she won't crash into any tree.

After a while she made it to the ground and once there she leaps off the tree skin and dust off her hands and thinks that was fun. She then turn and follow a trail within the forest and after a while of walking arrived at a nice village which she thinks it looks pretty nice.

Y/n: (smirk) So this must be Hill-Land Village. That would explain why it is called it.

She enter the village and it was a pretty nice village with a nice bridge that people and vehicles can cross over along with some nice shops that she can visit but first she needs to find a hotel so she can stay in.

She found one which looked amazing and it looked like an fancy hotel as she walks in and see everything is filled with fancy painting and nice carpet that is red like a royal king lives here.

She walks over to the counter were a male staff member was on his computer until he looks up to see her and asked with a smile.

Male hotel staff: (smile) Hello Ma'am, is there anything I can do for you?

Y/n: Have you got a room for me to sleep in for today?

Male hotel staff: (smile) Let me check.

He type something onto his computer while Y/n looks around snd noticed two guys wearing black suits at the waiting room reading a news people but she feels like they were watching her for some reason. She shrugged and the hotel staff tells her while handing a key to her.

Male staff member: (smile) Looks like there is on. Room 60, 3rg floor up. Have a nice time.

Y/n: (smile) Will do.

She make are way up the stairs but she turn to the waiting him onky to see the black suit guys gone but she shrugged once more and claim up the steps and soon she arrived at the 3rd floor and arrive at room 60 and open the door.

She was amazed that her room looked amazing and has a open veiw of the village as she walks over to the window and looks down with amazement in her eyes.

Y/n: (smile) Not bad for a hotel in a village.

She too off her bag and set it on and bed as she walks over snd grab the TV remote and turns on the news.

Male news: Many reports all across the world about mysterious female girls all across the world. The police have no idea how this happen but the police will track them down and bring them back him. Here is the chief of the police has to say about this.

Y/n sat on the bed while the scene changed to the chief of Police who is on stage while a crowd was asking him questions as he address the situation.

Male Chief: I understand the disappears of these missing female victims but I can assure you all that they will be find and be brought back home to there families. We will do our best to try to find them and do our best to tack down the kidnapper and put the to justice.

The crowd asked even more questions until Y/n has enough and turns off the TV and breaths in a sigh.

Y/n: Hope those missing girls will be alright. Must be sad to lose one of your family members or a friend to a sick fuckers. Still I hope the law will catch up to those kidnappers and justice will be served.

She leap out of bed looks out of the window to see it's getting dark so she decided to take a shower. She enter the bathroom and after taking off her clothes she enter the shower and she feels relaxed with the drops of water hitting her as she smiled and after a while she was done and exit out of the shower and dry off with a towel before changing to her PJ'S.

Once that she shut off the lights and walks over to her bed and claim onto her bed and lay there and looking at the ceiling while she thinks to herself.

Y/n: (thought) Maybe I head to a few stores and see what I can find. Maybe I can get some cool stuff, I've saw a nice looking camera on the window that has a good price. Man travelling is the best, this can't get even better then this.

She yawns and shut her eyes and fell asleep. It was midnight as we see her sleeping while facing away the door while thedoor clicked and soon the door open as footsteps enter her hotel room and walk over to her bed as two mysterious people look a her sleeping before one reach out his hand to her and everything went black.

(Nedt day)

Y/n felt a tickle on her nose which made her giggle a bit and the tickle stop and was replace with something pinching her nose which she wakes up with a yell and runs around for a bit and see it was a crap.

Y/n: What the..?

She grabs the Crab and careful pulls it off of her nose and looks at it and she asked herself.

Y/n: Why is therea crap at me hotel room......Wait minute.

She looks around and realised she is not in her hotel room but rather at a beach which she looks at the ocean in a confused look and yell out.

Y/n: WHERE THE HECK I'M I?!

The crab moves around in a panic while Y/n placethe crab down and looks around to try to find any signs of people bit nothing. She was about to pull out her phone when she realised it wasn't there and so her bag.

Y/n: Crap! My stuff his gone! Those jerks, not only they took my staff but they somehow placeme on this island maybe in the middle of normal! (Sigh) I knew that fancy hotel with a fancy room was too much to be true.

She sighs in disappointment but she can't just sit around and do nothing, she must find any civilization or anyone to ask around. She turn to the woods and decide to go through there and so she did.

The forest was quiet as she walk through the woods and that's when she realised there is no trail to go and no signs to point her to the right direction.

Y/n: Okay so what is this place? It looks like an island but I never seen it on the global maps. Maybe this is a mysterious island, did someone kidnapped me just so they use me as a slave?

It was one possible theory but she wasn't scared. She just smirked and tells herself.

Y/n: (smirk) Well I'm not gonna let those creeps not gonna use me as a slave. I'll survive and maybe I can get out of this rock. First, I need to find a nice place to make shelter and look around for food.

She gose deeper to the forest and after a while she found one tree that is bigger then the others so this will be her shelter. So she get started by breaking down some weak trees and make some wooden tools by finding some sharp rocks and start making a shelter. She learn how to make a shelter during college which she can use in this situation.

In some time she was done. She made a small trees house with some latter's to go up to.

Y/n: Not much but it will do.

She claim up and enter her small tree house and looks at the veiw and see what she can find.

Y/n: Let's see....mountains.....hills...more forest....a lake....a castle....more tre- Wait a castle!

She was surprised when she spotted a castle in the distance. She can't see it very well but it kinda look like one.

Y/n: Huh. Looks like there used to be people here until something happened that made them leave here. Maybe I can check it out someday.

She look away from the veiw and take a breather and thinks about if she is the only one in this island snr if anyone gonna find her.

Y/n: (thought) What ever reason for bring me here, I will get out of here. Even by means taking weeks, months or a year to get out, I will find my way out.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted with a grumble which was coming from her stomach which she looks down and breaths in a sigh to see she needed some food in order for her to survive here.

(Later)

We see her walking deeper to the forest looking for anything to eat like barries or anything that she can eat so she can live.

After a while she stumble apon an Apple tree which she thinks it was her lucky day as she claim up a tree and try ti find a fresh one and soon she found one and take it and take a bite of it.

Y/n: Mmm, taste soo sweet.

She lend back on a tree and take another bite as she relaxed while she thinks to herself .

Y/n: (thought) Even if I'm trapped in this island with no way out, I'm gonna say I was looking forward of using my survival skills to the test. It be nice if I have some company with me. Nah, I think I'll be ok-

Suddenly there was an explosion that made Y/n jump and cost her to fell off a tree and land hard onto the floor. She slowly sat up while rubbing her head as she looks over to see smoke.

Y/n: Is that smoke?

She stand up and rushes to where the smoke is at while she thinks to herself.

Y/n: (thought) Maybe I'm not the only one on this island? Maybe there is more people here that I didn't know. I don't care anymore, I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

She soon brock through the bushes and lands on a open feild as she looks up and that she is right. There was people her but only females as well along with what looked like female soldiers pointing their guns at another which Y/n sighs and calls out to them whidh they turn to her.

Y/n: Hey! Are you all the rescue team!? Thank god you all are here.

???: And who you might be?

Then a women that looked like she is a leader step forward and fold her arms as Y/n tells her.

Y/n; I've just woken up on this island and I was hoping that you can show me the right way for a boat or somewhere to get off this island.

???: Do you even know who you are speaking to?

Y/n: I don't know a commander? General....someone who is important?

Charlotte: I am Charlotte Scherzen, the high office and second to Governor Akira Hiragi.

Y/n:.......I'm sorry but who is this Akira guy? Is he the dick head who place me on this island?

They gasp in shock which made Y/n more confused as Charlotte pointed at her and calls out.

Charlotte: (anger) How dare you insult our governor. Arrest her!

Y/n: (shocked) Wait what? I didn't do anything!

They female soldiers walk towards her while aiming their weapons at her but Y/n stand still until one got close ans she quickly grabs her weapon and kicks her away while aim the stolen weapon at the rest.

Y/n: I know a lot of tricks then any of you never see. Now how's about you leave me and them alone or-

Suddenly the gun she is holding glows which blinds her so she let's go and once that light is gone she looks at the gun and was shocked to see a female laying on the floor which she step back in surprised.

Y/n: (shocked) What the hell. Did they gun just turned into a person?

Charlotte: (smirk) Guess you never know that you also have one as well.

Y/n: Have one as well? What on earth are you talking about?

The girl who was holding the "gun" walks up to her partner snd teh two make out while Y/n wasn't suspected this but then the gun turned back inro a gun and she aimed at Y/n which made Y/n confused even more.

Charlotte: (smirk) You and all of us are infected by a virus that can some girls who are Extar can turned into weapons and Liberators can control them. So what are you?

Y/n: Look I have no idea what's going on but I'm gonna get out of here either you like it or not.

Charlotte: Tch. Your a rude one. Kill her.

They aimed their weapons at her and she step back snd try to think of a way to survive but it was too light as they open fire at her. She move her hands in front in hopes to block the bullets but suddenly something in her actives and bullets fly by her while the girls inside the house were shocked that they just done that.

After a while they stop with Charlotte smirking by this but then she was confused and soon turn inro shock to see Y/n has changed but not into a weapon but a suit of armor as she looks at herself in shock.

Y/n: (shocked) Wow! Okay this is unexpected.

Charlotte: (shocked) What the hell! How can she do that?!

Then another women with glasses with short hair walls up to Charlotte and tells her.

Kasumi: We should pull back. We don't know what she can do.

Charlotte: Not a chance. Open fire!

They did so but once the bullets gone close time slows down and the bullets slow down as well. Y/n tap a bullet that flies way which she smirks and in reality the female soldiers just see Y/n disappeared and reappear as she gets closer and closer and soon start kicking and beating the female soldiers and within second they were taking out.

Charlotte and the rest were shocked by this as Y/n looks at Charlotte and Kasumi and dashes towards Charlotte but Kasumi kicks her and sent her back.

Y/n stood and Kasumi dashes over and try to kick her oncemore but then she somehow summon a shield out of nowhere and blocks Kasumi's kick whidh surprised Kasumi before Y/n summon a elictro staff and lands a few hits at Kasumi whidh made her jump back to see how skilled she might be.

Kasumi: Miss Charlotte there is no point! We must pull back!

Charlotte just glare at Y/n while Y/n just looked at her as she turns and walks off. Kasumi turns to Y/n and still needs to know what she just saw and soon go with Charlotte and soon they left within their military vehicles and they were gone.

Y/n (sigh) Thank god that's over with.

She turns only for a sudden kick that Y/n dodge by a women with long blonde hair as Y/n leap back snd was about to fight her when a teenage girl rushes over between them and tells the blonde women.

???: Wait Mirei, she isn't our enemy. She saved us!

Mirei looks at her and back to Y/n and stood down for now while the teenage girl turns to Y/n and bow to her.

Mamori: My apologies about Mirei, she didn't mean to do that. My name is Mamori and it's nice to meet you.

Y/n: Same here. Names Y/n and nice to see some people besides those weirdos.

Mirei: Those are the forces of this island.

Y/n: What like a military or something like that?

Mirei: Yeah. Do you know where you are?

Y/n: Um no clue. I'm on a island and thought to be the only one when I see now that I am not.

Mirei: Your on a island including all of us. We're trapped on Mermaid island, a place where those are infected by the A and V Virus. You must be a hybrid but in a different type of way.

Y/n was shocked by all of this until the armor disappeared and her stomach grumble as she touch her stomach and looks up at them with a smile and asked.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah Um can you explain to me about this island after I have something to eat.

She chuckle a bit while Mirei shake her head and they bring her in while we see a drone spying on them and on the screen we see someone sitting on a desk and looking at Y/n as he said.

???: She is a hybrid. Interesting. In that case.

???: Perhaps I'll visit this new visitor and might find out more about her and her abilities.

To be continued.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 830 15
In the world filled with corruption and evil, there was one a clan of Assassin's that was trained from birth to be the most deadliest Assassin's in t...
355K 13.1K 35
Y/n N/n L/n was just a normal girl with dreams she knew couldn't ever come true after her father abandoned her family. Ever since that day, she lived...
50.6K 1K 14
Earth has been hit by these blast known as spacequake that lead to many people die because of these attacks and no one knows how is this happening to...
68.9K 1.2K 22
Y/n L/n used to be in the army and was given a high tech battle armor that allows the user increase of strength, speed and hitting equipment and gear...