Fearless Returns ~Book Sev...

By Day-Dreamer51

"I'll only be gone for a year." "Promise me you'll come back?" "I promise, Love.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaapter 24
Our Life's
Our Life's

Chapter 7

3.3K 156 17
By Day-Dreamer51

Isabelle's POV

"Maximus, mommy's home."

I said as I walked through the door of my apartment, the events of the night still rolling in my mind. I couldn't believe Mathew had kissed me, and the fact that it was my first date in two years, I was completely exhausted.

I let out a sigh as I tossed my keys on the counter top, flipping on the light that lit up the kitchen. As I slipped my mittens off, then my pea coat, tossing them on a chair in the kitchen area, revealing my gray dress and black tights underneath. That when I noticed it was how quite it was, and the fact that I hadn't heard Max at all.

As I slid off my ankle high boots off, slowly made my way over to the side of the kitchen where I kept the knifes. Grabbing one of the silver handles I readied myself for whatever or whoever was in my house. 

Quietly I made my to the wall sliding myself against it until I reached the light switch to the living room. Once the dark room was lit up I noticed something odd by the living room window. Making my way over to investigate I gasped at what I saw, sitting there leaning up against the wall was two brown sleeves, connected to one brown strap, that contained two katanas with blue wrapped around the handles.

"This is impossible."

I mumbled as I clenched the knife tighter. Tears formed in my eyes when I heard the familiar deep voice behind me.

"Nothing's impossible."

I turned my head sharply to see none other than the blue clad turtle standing behind me. I was in such a shock that I dropped the knife in my hand making a loud thud on the floor.

Tears started running down my cheeks causing as I took in how different he look; he was about four inches taller than he was before he left, his muscles on his arms were huge, his skin was a darker green, but really caught my attention was all the new scars he had all over his body.

"Is it really you or am I dreaming?" I

asked as I tried to wipe some tears off my face. He wore a soft smile as he stepped closer to me.

"It's really me Love."

Now that there was only a few inches between us and I felt a new wave of emotion, catching him off guard I swung my fist at his face. Connecting  with his jaw he stumbled backwards with a look of disbelief as he steadied himself.

"You bastard! You think you can just walk in here and everything is going to go back to the way it was?!"

I yelled with tears steaming down my face. He stared at me intently almost as if he too was realizing how different I now looked. He stood himself back up straight.

"Isabelle I can explain jus-"

He wasn't able to finish however because I cut him off.

"You can explain?! You better have a damn good reason why you left without saying good bye! And for not coming back when you were supposed to! And for not writing and explaining why!"

I screamed at him and backed up to put some distance between us.

"I'm sorry."

Leonardo said trying to take a step forward, he reached out his hand trying to land on my cheek. Anger and hurt still consumed me, before his hand could touch me I smacked it hard and away from me. 

"Get out."

I said as I turned my back to him, tears still soaking my face.

"Isabelle please."

I could hear the pleading in his voice and a part of me just wanted to turn around and take him in my arms and hold him tight. After I had missed him so much so when I heard the window shut a few moments later I felt my heart shatter. I turned around in a panic to see no sign that he had even been there, in a rush I ran to the window see he had left it open.

Sticking my head out the window I looked around frantically for him but he was no where to be seen. Slamming the window shut, I let myself break down, sobs filling the room as I threw myself down on top of the couch.

The one person I wanted more than anything I had just kicked out. My mind was telling me that I had done the right thing, but heart was telling me I had made a huge mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 301 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...
99.6K 1.6K 24
I think it's rather self explanatory. Thank you for being here if it ever gets published. ~ I am tired and don't want to do school work so I probabl...
6.3K 840 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...
9.8K 262 13
Your two year anniversary. That's when you showed up again. Bringing this Casey kid with you and the news of Earth's impending doom. Can Leo let go o...