An Online Mystery (VW1)

Por Aweirdoonearth01

Virtual world series #1 In today's virtual world, where everything happens online, there are just many kinds... Mais

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1: "Hi"-By cra_zy_kid_
Chapter 2: What on earth is that?
Chapter 3: We're just friends
Chapter 4:
Height difference
Siblings
A rainy day+call pranks+chats
Eat food๐Ÿญ
Crushed crush
A function
The fakie
Goa
Creeps vs fakies
Wishing in between pranks
Next prank๐ŸŒš
Rest of the second prank
Mysterious
Cliffhanger
Revelations
The last twist
A lot of questions
Blocking
Phil
I'll show him
A total idiot
Pranking Phil
Next idiot
An online mystery:)
Stalking
Epilogue
Cast 2.0 hehe
Author's note
NOTE(Important!)
PART 2 - Unblocked...?
Trailer - Author's note
My real life
The End
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Other questions

66 23 97
Por Aweirdoonearth01

The next day, he came back again. He loved to talk, didn't he?

'Hello'

'Hey wassup'

I really didn't use these terms much actually, words like wassup, wbu which means what about you and such. But I guess I'm getting more closer to the virtual world and slangs now, mostly thanks to crazykid.

'Nothing
Wbu'

I just wonder how a person can do 'nothing' sometimes. I mean, he should at least he sitting somewhere, right?

'Watching TV
As always lol😅'

'Wtf
Always'

What else can I possibly do dude? Study? Nah. Eat? I'm not hungry yet. Sleep? Nope, not the time.

'😂😂 yeah
Nothing else to do'

'🤪'

I replied cool to something else he said which got deleted randomly, and then asked if he never watches TV. Whenever I asked him what he was doing, either he was doing nothing, watching reels, or series.

'No
I don't like'

I'm seeing a person who doesn't like watching TV for the first time in my life
...
Though I've met people who hate smartphones, there was never anyone who hated TVs. Even if there were, I've never seen anyone in my family or friends who never watched television before. It was so weird, to me at least.

'Oh
I like watching it bcoz I've nothing else😂
During vacation'

'Ohh
I watch Netflix, web series etc'

Yeah, I also realised that from the way you loved talking about reels and series.

'😁😁
Wut do you do when you're bored'

He said that just now, I know, but I had to keep pestering him to know more about what he does. Doesn't he ever watch TV, chat with people, socialize, or stuff like that?

'Watching reels, YouTube or sleep'

YouTube, okay fine, they're new to crazykid. The other two are stuff he tells me always, so those weren't new. However, the way he said sleep seemed funny to me.

'Oh ok
I watch reels, YouTube, TV or play with my pet'

My pet is a cute little pugzu named Toffy. He's two years old and loves treats and me.

'What u watch in YouTube'

Well, the usual - stuff that come up randomly in the shorts or recommended section. Or when I search up random lyrics of songs I heard and memes to feel better when I'm stressed.

'I watch a lot of craft channels'

That's a lie, I'm bluffing. I watch 5 minute crafts but it's certainly not a craft channel, it's just some crafts that are too creative for normal people.

'Then memes... You know, funny memes'

Or just plain dirty ones like the one where they say 'That's what she said'.

'Ohh'

'Yeah'

I'm still trying to think of a way to reply when people reply 'oh' to something I say.

'Mm
Wyd'

Not being rude, dude, but I think you already asked me that question before and that's what I'd answered to... But okay, always happy to keep the chat going with whatever's been said. At least he's better compared to the creepy guys here, even though he's weird as heck. I prefer weird over creepy and annoying over boring. Creepy people are normally boring in chats - except for the way their cringe talks entertain people, but that doesn't add here right now - and others, who aren't creepy, are usually pretty normal while talking and sometimes a little annoying too, but that's what makes them 'normal' and they're not afraid to say something because they know that they aren't being inappropriate.

'I've an online course to attend.
So attending that course now.
Wbu?'

Since we were having online classes and nothing much was getting into my head properly, mom had asked me to attend any courses I liked on Coursera or any site I liked. So I chose a psychology course - my favourite branch of science. This is exactly the reason why I tried to find more about crazykid, study him and his psychology, join the dots, and finally solve the mystery about who he was and how he knows me. Or at least figure out what he thinks about me. Psychology might help a lot here. I know that this ideology seems stood stupid and useless because crazykid isn't anyone who's having a big part in my life - but you never know... Unexpected things happen at the most unexpected times. And with unexpected people, too.

'Which course
Just wake up now'

Nice. His waking up time was 10:39 today, different from usual, since he usually replies to me about early in the morning and sometimes even more early, like four or three in the morning. Compared to mine, it's better. I love to sleep till the end of the day - just joking, I mean till about 11:30 or maximum 12 in the noon. But my preferred time is nine because then, the whole atmosphere has a weirdly ideal weather of that between sunrise and late morning - a cool, dark-ish, but also warm and pleasant weather. That kind of weather calms me the most. However, I'm never able to wake up at that time much because I'll doze off again right after waking up.

'I'm studying coding in scratch, then psychology, and then some subjects. I'm a big fan of psychology and also paranormal investigations... But didn't find the latter.'

That was quite a lot indeed, I know. I always text long paragraphs whenever people ask me something I like to talk about. And then there he was, replying in the shortest way possible, a dumb laughing emoji. I love that emoji and stuff, but using that one in such situations is NOT needed. I'm telling you seriously, I hate it when I get short replies to a long paragraph I typed just for you to read, because no, that's just not the way you talk. Okay, maybe you're short of words, then just tell me at least a random 'oh' or 'nice' with that usual lol of yours! Or if you're not interested and feels that it isn't your responsibility to reply with eagerness to me, then freaking stop talking than replying like this. I mean, he's the one who texted me first since the beginning and I never intended to be friends with such a guy, it's he who initiated this! Then why such an irrevelant emoji? Wait, maybe he didn't even understand what I said because of how he's oblivious to everything? Maybe he didn't understand the concept of paranormal investigations or something? I know that he's stupid and also slightly less educated - he does go to school, I've seen in his statuses, but I guess he's quite backward in speaking English properly and doesn't understand some complicated stuff. I'm not assuming that about him or trying to make fun of him, it's just facts. Even then, he could've just said that he didn't understand instead of texting an emoji. Maybe ego issues?

'Which is your favourite subject'

He asked next. This really is a rapid fire questions session now, and I'm loving it, even though his replies are dry.

'Maths😂 lol'

I know. I'm a weird human.

'Everyone's most hated subject'

'I like maths'

Okay, that's it, I've confirmed that crazykid is one of the weird species of humans, just like I am. I mean, come on, whoever likes maths nowadays? Most juniors of ours love maths like anything since it includes only 'easy-peasy' numbers and nothing else more, but they don't know what they've got yet to endure, just like us. And even though I am a senior now, I still like maths because it's complications make me love it. It's level of toughness makes me excited and eager to solve it - except if it's shit like those very-long identities.

'I also like geology, studying about natural disasters'

Since I'm a disaster myself, that's what my parents tell me. I just grin at that most of the time. The true reason is that most disasters are exciting to watch - except if it's happening right in front of your eyes and kills a lot of people - and the measurement of those makes me intrigued.

Replying to 'I like maths'
'Oh same pinch lol😁'

Oh come on, I was accidentally saying lol every now and then from talking to him. How does that even happen?

'But my favourite subject is bio
It's funny to study🌈'

Who thinks that biology is funny? At least not me and most people I know. I don't have anything against him for that, but it's just weird, just like he's weird even otherwise.

'Oh
Mine is physics between science'

Since eighth-grade physics includes only easy definitions and no formulas like chemistry or no plants-related stuff like biology. Also, because of the fact that physics is almost like maths.

'And geography in ss'

Geography is the branch that geology is included in, that's why. Earth-related stuff are quite nice to study about, I think.

'Ohh
U don't like bio'

I don't. I truly hate it. But getting a thought that crazykid might feel bad if I say that, and because his question sounded like he was feeling bad, I said the opposite.

'I do
But it's kinda hard for me'

Really hard - wait nevermind, I'll use the word tough. Hehe.

'I class 8 full funny and easy chapter'

Okay, now tell me - what does he actually even mean 'Biology is funny to study'? Does it teach about the sense organs of Charlie Chaplin or Mr.Bean, or worse, crazykid? Crazykid isn't exactly so funny himself unlike the former both, but he's dumb, making him funny too. It's complicated.

'Cool. Wish we had that'

Well, right now we're not even having usual classes - we're having these dumb online classes where we don't understand a thing and we get distracted a lot.

'But u miss that chapter in classroom'

It's actually only months later that I understood what he meant - really, I mean it. Though I had a slight idea of what he meant by that, I wasn't sure that crazykid meant that chapter. Besides, I had an assumption that that chapter was taught only in ninth grade and I was one class younger for that. But I already knew a lot about it, hehe.

'Oh..
Sorry I went suddenly. My net was slow'

It's fair to say that even to this too, I learned only a while later that apologizing to people when we go offline suddenly isn't necessary at all. After all, we're humans, we have our own life at home and work, so of course we may become unavailable at times. I learned this only after realizing those friends who replied only late to me unlike my over-politeness by replying to them in time. I learned to wait for them as well as to keep myself chill by not being sorry for late replies - except very late replies, as if in one week or more, without any warning. And especially if that person cares about me a lot and wants me to be okay, so not informing them that I'll be gone for a few days isn't nice and it'll worry them.

I wasn't referring to crazykid when I mentioned the friends who reply lately to me, by the way, because you all know that he's exact opposite - he replies either minutes later or right at that second. So maybe that's why I felt the need to apologize for being late, because he always replies on time and me, not doing the same, would be impolite. It's not, actually, I know that now.

'Ohh'

'Yup'

'Okkk'

'Ohh'

'Watching reels, YouTube or sleep'

Is he actually describing the life of an average human? And by that, I mean the whole life.

I couldn't really understand his question what I watch in YouTube, because though I watched a lot of them, nothing came to my mind when he asked. That's what happens when you've got a lot of stuff in one brain.

Was this a rapid fire question session for real now?

Also, the other guy I've met - the idiotic, flirty one - messaged me something right when crazykid asked me that, and comparing them, it felt quite funny because while one guy was talking about love and cringe stuff like that, the other was asking whether I liked swimming. Ironic, because even if crazykid is crazy, I knew for a fact that he is definitely better than the love-sick dick. It rhymes.

I JOKED to make him LAUGH or text some random emoji like he always does. Him pointing out that it was a joke, yeah no shit Sherlock
- _ -

I mean, seriously? He puts laughing emojis everywhere else VERY uselessly, like when I mentioned my online course, but now, when I said an actual joke, he points it out instead of laughing. I hate you figuratively, crazykid.

He liked maths like me - rare, because no idiot except me likes that shit - and was a swimmer like me which isn't very rare but is a bit uncommon in my school. Was he actually interested in this stuff, or did he say it just to keep up the conversation going or something? From the sound of it, however, it did sound like the former, though I had a doubt.

He meant "what rules are there at your school". Though he posted grammar that was not understandable, I could always figure it out. I'm the official code-deciphering-master here, Rose the great.

Five years ago, which means when I was about nine or below and still back in my old school, at my old house. Ah, how the years have went by...

He seemed to hate the swimming at school and wanted to get rid of it. But he also told me he swam a lot. Maybe he was actually interested, but didn't want to go because his school had stupid rules. Understandable, most sports items done at our school are also not very organized or professional. I'd rather go to a professional centre for sports.

His school didn't have separate shower rooms? Those were... Going to be... Some ugly situations. So that's the reason he hates swimming at school.

After that emoji, we just left on a topic. This was the longest we've chatted since we met, and honestly, it was nice and helped me off my boredom. I was glad that he got off that topic of
It also helped me from those cringy messages by the other guy, which I had handled right afterwards. Think about it, a nice guy asking you random questions about your favorites genuinely and another one, sending you cringy fake love messages and not even caring the least bit about your choices and not asking about it, who feels better?

Let me know in the comments!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

Mystery: Unspoken truth Por mishi144

Mistรฉrio / Suspense

10.5K 477 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
262 7 2
(Weekly updates) In the small town of Corsica, seventeen-year-old Belle Dubois holds onto her belief in love, dreaming of reuniting with her childhoo...
88.3K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
689 19 6
When Izuku gets Sexually Assaulted by three guys at a Party, Izuku gets mistaken as a 'Whore' not only that Izuku's love also gets misunderstood, he...