My Broken Heart- A Kingdom He...

By YouMakeMeLaugh

"My heart.. It's broken, isn't it?" This is about a girl that finds her meaning of existance, falls in love... More

My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 1*
My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 2*
My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 3*
My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 4*
My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 5*
My Broken Heart: A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 6*
My Broken Heart- A Kingdom Hearts story *Chapter 7*

My Broken Heart- A Kingdom Hearts story *Prologue*

4.5K 47 7
By YouMakeMeLaugh

Prologue

The sound of waves rang in my ears. I watched as they crashed onto the shore and drew themselves out again. The sand under my feet felt warm, just as the suns’ rays did. I looked up to the sky, a perfect blue. I closed my eyes as the sun warmed my face, and a tear trickled down my cheek, I wiped it away quickly, before it reached my jaw. It felt as though it had been so long since I had cried. And right now, that’s all I wanted to do.

I raised my right arm to my chest and fingered the dangling charms on my bracelet, which shone brightly in the sun. The charms themselves brought back a lot of memories. Memories I couldn’t bear to remember. Another tear ran down my warm cheek, as I looked into the endless blue sea, but I didn’t bother to wipe it away.

“How… how did this happen to me?”

Then I thought back, back to when it all began. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 630 30
Y/n a girl from who is a very talented keyblade master known threw out the world. She is soon kidnapped after her small encounter with Sora, Donald...
43.8K 477 20
You are the Brother of Keyblader Warrior Sora and like him, you joined with him and your Girlfriend Xion to repair the world's. But when they go thro...
4.8K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...