BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the...

By solarhood

More

intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

8.8K 318 391
By solarhood

Author : hey !! First chapter , After reading this , Comment down your opinion on this .

The readers choice is important so please Comment and Vote .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , curse/ inappropriate language , violence . Possible a bit of tododeku fluff.

_______________🍀🍀🍀_________________

BNHA , the world of fascinating and amazing heroes , this world was filled  with what they called quirk resemblance to power . Some quirks are used for evil or good , it depends on what they desired . Some wanted to become heroes to help and protect , to stand for truth and justice while some had a never ending hunger for power .

A quirk is a special ability only special people gets , other quirks comes from the parents DNA / genetics if they are lucky,  not everyone have that kind of luck in life especially people who doesn't have one which are called quirkless .
For society , quirkless heroes have a low place and treated like dirt .

And for Izuku Midorya, he had suffered that kind of treatment before all might gave his quirk , being treated like nothing and banned from the cruel society. Bullied everyday by your own friend , but now he has a chance to prove that he's worth from all that excruciating pain . After having his quirk , he wasn't corrupted by it instead he still stands as a hero that everyone would adored and became the quirkless children's inspiration .

With that he made trusted friends who helped him from his journey , together they achieved their true potential , they have learned many to improve their skills .And now their journey still continue's

" Ring ring " the bell rang signalling the students of UA to go back to their assigned classes , they all have different goals thus different classes . Our Izuku Midorya is currently in the class 1 A for young heroes .

He is sitting quitely while waiting for his other classmates to come , and with that he was lost in his thoughts .

Izuku was thinking about what their class was about for today  , he's teacher aizawa sensei had said that it was gonna be an important announcement yesterday , so the suspense was somehow drowning him in thought .

Just then the door opened revealing a white red hair classmate of his trailing to his sit without making eye contact , he silently took his seat . Midorya was about to talk to him when the door opened again with loud laughter erupting  .

" Hey deku kun , good morning !! " A loud and cheerful voice said . Midorya waved at them and said good morning as well .

The cheerful voice sprung her way to her friend's desk while the person with the glasses followed her behind .

" Midorya , good morning , how are you today? " Said the guy with the glasses which Midorya answer happily .

" I'm great Iida , and good morning to you too Uraraka san " said the hero while he prepared his notebook .

The three of them happily talk about random things such as lessons or training. A few minutes later more students entered the classroom talking among themselves.

Fans of bnha already know the two major squads which is dekusquad and bakusquad .

The door opened once more revealing a yellow shaped caterpillar inside of it is their teacher aizawa sensei other known as eraserhead , students quickly went to their respective seats as the teacher crawled himself to the desk like a caterpillar .

" That's enough talking , it's time to proceed your lessons yesterday , let's hurry up so I can go back to nap .." said the teacher as the students sweat dropped at this kind of behavior .

The teacher was about to write something when a certain geek started to raise his hand asking a question.

" Sir , didn't you tell us yesterday that there is an important news " said Midorya as his classmates wondered as well .

" It's too early in the morning problem child but since you trouble children are so curious " said aizawa while he glanced at the students , their eyes are full with questions.

" The announcement is abo- " aizawa was cut of his sentence by the door bursting open showing the number 1 hero all might .

" The announcement is about the school trip you young heroes will take!! Planned by principal nezu and your number 1 hero itself , Me all might !! " Exclaimed all might who dramatically pose as the students cheered in his antiques.

Aizawa sighed clearly annoyed about all might , he was about to say something before the door started to open again with another guest present mic and principal nezu .

" Yes we will be going to a trip that will help you learn about the world or other worlds for that matter " said principal nezu muttering the last part as he entered the classroom .

" Can't you people learn how to knock " aizawa sighed again as he took his seat and decided to sleep letting the other teachers explain .

" School trip? To where exactly? " Asked momo raising her hand .

" Is it in New York !? " Guess kaminari standing up excitedly .

" No it's in - " nezu was cut of his sentence by another student.

" Is it on Paris , city of love ? " Said ashido .

" No "

" Must be on Hawaii " said mineta

Everyone sweat dropped at that statement , I mean how are supposed to train in Hawaii right?

" Uhh, enough with the goddamn suspense just tell us straight!!? " Yelled bakugou causing some students to flinched .

" Woah , bakubro chill " said kirishima as he patted bakugou on the back .
Principal cleared his throat hoping that there is no more interruptions .

"As I was saying , our field trip will be i- " he was interrupted again by present mic

" IN SPACE !!! " his voice boomed in the classroom while all might throw some confetti on the children . Where did he even get that? .

The students were frozed in their spot , questions forming in their brains , the teachers were a little worried about the uncomfortable silence .

A few moments , the whole classroom was filled with students yelling for answers

" What space?! "

" How can we even breath in there !? "

" That is scientifically impossible unless it's a quirk!? "

" When are we going sir ?! "

The students started to be very loud until the sleeping can't take it anymore .

" Ok that's enough " said aizawa as his eyes glowed and hair started to float scaring most of the students . The students sat down again not wanting to feel the wrath of their teacher .
Bakugou just clicked his tounge in annoyance but still listened to the teacher .

" I can explain this further nezu , I'll handle the trouble children " said aizawa as the principal nodded , the three teachers just stand on the corner letting aizawa explain
.

Aizawa grabbed something on his desk , some kind of chip and putting it in the computer he brought .
Suddenly the room started to get darker , all the windows were closed making mineta and the others completely terrified .

A holographic display technology started to envelope some pictures , and the students were suprised from the sight .

A picture of a strange ship caught the students attention including bakugou and todoroki . They wondered what kind of vehicle / rocket that is .

" This is Tapops Station , Tapops stands for tracker and protector of power spheres , before you ask a power sphere is an object that stores power or quirk , and it is Tapops job to protect them ". Aizawa said lazily .

" But sir why would they need protection? " Asked sato .

" Listen , what would happen if a quirk falls on the wrong hands? " asked principal nezu .

Gasp " then it wi- "

" That's right , it will cause a huge chaos especially on the galaxy , many of the power spheres were captured by evil villains and were used for their own selfish desires" exclaimed aizawa

" Sir isn't suspicious that they wanted us to have a field trip there , I mean we only found out about this . " Said Ochaco .

" Yeah , how can we trust them ? " Asked kirishima .

" Those bastards probably think they can fool us with their shitty plan " said bakugou as he made tiny explosions on his palm .

" actually I have done many research and there record was clean , they were already been doing this job longer than we have discovered quirks , there job is to protect not just the power spheres but also the universe " exclaimed principal nezu while the students were left in awe .

" That is why we had convinced them to help you students , trust us you will many different training for this and might also meet more powerful heroes known to the universe " principal nezu grinned at the students reaction especially midorya's .

" Woah really !? More heroes ?! I need to bring my journal for this!!! " Midorya started to write some information in his notebook while his classmates chuckled in amusement .

" Damn what a nerd " muttered bakugou

" Everyone needs to get ready to pack your stuff and signed this form for your parents " all might handed them the fill up papers .

" They will be here tomorrow morning, this is a ones in a lifetime experience for all of young heroes , so cherish every moment of this especially for us teachers " said all might as the three teachers nodded in agreement.

The students were excited but was left with one question on their heads .

" Wait if your also going then who will take care of the entire country,  who will protect them ?! " Said Midorya as he started to panic.

" Haha , there's no need to worry young Midorya , Tapops already had taken care at that problem , they will be sending one of their best agents to protect them while we are gone for now and if they can't then a power sphere will open for us pro heroes to come back here just in time , think of it as a conference meeting for us " all might patted midorya's shoulder.

" Besides only a few teachers will be joining this trip including endeavour " said principal nezu .

" Why would todoroki's dad be interested in this trip? " Asked asui

" Well it's mainly because it said that if one of you students become a Tapops member , it will automatically make you one of the legendary heroes and will be known in the entire universe , I believe that todoroki's father has some plan on letting his son join " exclaimed the mouse bear principal .

" Of course " everyone sweatdrop at endeavour's scheme however todoroki ignored them like nothing was wrong .

Time skip

Everyone went home excited to tell their parents about the news but let's go back to Midorya .

Izuku run through his home and went inside to greet his mom after taking off his shoes .

" Mom guess what " said Midorya while he helped his mom prepare dinner .

" Hmm what is it ? " Inko prepared their plates on the table while she looked at her son's cheerful face .

" We are going in a school trip and not just any trip , were going to space to meet other heroes " said Izuku

" That's great but isn't it dangerous , I mean how can you even breath " asked Inko as she also started to panic like his son a while ago .

" Mom , it's a school trip of course someone will pick us up tomorrow , I just need you to sign this for me " said Midorya with hopeful eyes.

" Of course but promise me you will be safe alright " said Inko giving his child a hug .

" Yep , I promise "

Words can't describe how much the two love each other , where ever they go they will still keep each other close to their hearts . 

Author :Gosh I'm such a sap for words

Meanwhile bakugou resident

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO SPACE !! "

" IM GOING TO SPACE OLD HAG , IM NOT GOING INSIDE A VOLCANO !! "

LOUD SMACK

" SHUT UP , YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN YOU BRAT , YOU BETTER NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME !! "

" Now both of you need to calm down let's not get carried away "

Todoroki resident .. I mean traditional residence ?

Todoroki walked home and was greeted by his sister fuyumi , he silently greeted her before heading to his father's office room carrying the fill up paper .

He knocked the door three times before entering and took a glanced at his father who was waiting for him . He already knew that his father was only waiting to sign the form .

" Shouto , did they gave you the form " asked endeavour while he sipped at his tea . Shouto just nodded his head , he hates to admit it but he also wanted to experience a new adventure along with his friends .

" Good , now let me sign it , after this we will be going tomorrow morning make sure to bring everything you need if you want to impress those higher ranking superiors ".

The room was quite only a slash of the pen was heard , Shouto just quitely watch the pen .

" If we succeed on making you one of their members , they will definitely train you in much more higher level and one day you will use those training to surpass all might " .

After the last words were said endeavour gave the paper to todoroki and he quickly went back to his room , he was a bit bothered about his decision . He wanted to write some letters for his mother that was far away from them .

But he wasn't how he was gonna send a mail in space ......

The Next Day

The class 1 A students were in the field with a few parents wanting to say their goodbyes . Some were crying telling their children of how much they've grown .

Author : jeez their being dramatic it's only gonna be 2 months .

Five teachers were only willing to take this trip those people are

Midnight
Aizawa
All might
Present mic
Principal nezu

Leaving the other teachers in charge for only a while .

Present mic collected the papers and making sure that the parents agreed to this trip , some students from different classes wanted to watch them away and meet the agents who will take care of them .

" Is everyone here , no one missing? " Asked principal nezu as he checked the attendance again .

" Yes we are all here sir " said Iida , everyone waited patiently for something to arrive but it kinda took longer than expected . Some students were tired of waiting and decided to sit down at the grass .

Few minutes later

Bakugou stood up , his patience was now gone .
" THE HECK , SINCE WHEN ARE WE GO- "
Just then a flying spaceship came landing on the flat surface , the students were bewildered at the sight of the gorgeous ship . It look like an advance technology from outer space . Heck even endeavour was impressed .

The students quickly stood straight , preparing to get ready to meet the agents .

So you might think I'll be showing Boboiboy first but... your wrong  , I'll be saving boboiboy introduction on chapter 2 sorry :)

The door opened revealing mop aliens , and three agents , one has a hair that look like ramen , the other two were twins that had an armor and shields .

They looked professional if you agree with me . Then there was another one a green alien kinda short , he was holding a clipboard .

Commander kokochi

Mop aliens

Ramenman

Sheilda

Sai

The agents look professional enough to impress everyone .

They walked out of the spaceship with the mop aliens prepared everything they need here to take care of the country ,and to make sure they get along well with the other heroes .

" Welcome , we are very glad you agree to the agreement " said principal nezu while shaking hands with commander kokochi .

" I'm sure there would no problem for teaching you our ways of training , we are very glad as well, may I introduced you to one of our best Tapops agents " exclaimed commander kokochi .

" This is sai and sheilda , and Ramenman , they will be staying here for a while taking care of your country and beloved students although Ramenman is from Tempur A headquarters " said commander kokochi while the three agents went with the mop aliens to prepare for anything especially for the upcoming rampage of the bnha villains .

" These our students and don't worry we will make sure they will behave themselves " said all might .

" If you mind me asking is it only two best Tapops agent in your station ? " Asked midnight .

" Of course our other best agents are still here on earth in their two days vacation but you will meet them tomorrow , it's just about their medical leave from their last battle " said commander kokochi while entering the spaceship again gesturing the heroes to follow him .

" I heard he defeated one of the legendary villains of the galaxy , we will certainly be delighted to meet this hero " said midnight .

The students listen to the conversations of the adults and we're a little curious , since they already heard about the news a few months ago . It said that a strange lightning light shooked the entire planet as the mysterious hero defeated a powerful villain but that was only little information they had .

All of them awed at the inside of the spaceship it was even better than the outside , it has a lot of comfortable seats , with a round table on the front , in the back there was some rooms for them for a while . There were two mop aliens controlling the ship seems to be the pilot .

Aizawa told the students to find a seat properly at the back and to behave themselves .
There bags were taken by another mop alien to the rooms , while the teachers and endeavour took a seat with commander kokochi .

The commander told them to prepare for take off and everyone obeyed without hesitation .
The spaceship flew in a super speed exiting the planet and

Their journey continue's ......

________________🍀🍀🍀________________

Author : I'm being really dramatic again welp that's the end of chapter 1 .

Please Comment down if I continue this or not
I'm desperately asking this and vote is also needed .

Thank you for reading

Stay tuned for chapter 2

Bye 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 764 116
Summary Earth Online - a virtual MMORPG that takes place in the future year of 2190 - a game that everyone will bet their futures on. Set in a map th...
6M 204K 37
Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the change, to which you could find your soul ma...
18.9K 237 10
منحرفه
33.6K 2.1K 29
Jen 'ကျွန်မဘယ်လောက်ပဲရင့်ကျက်ရင့်ကျက် ရှင်နဲ့တွေ့ရင် အမြဲကလေးဆန်ချင်တယ် llisa' Lisa 'တကယ်တော့ ကျွန်တော်က အနက်ရောင်သူရဲကောင်းမဟုတ်ဘူး ပြီးတော့ကျွန်...