Tied Up.

By RoseLex73

Destruction is heard out side a college lecture theatre; gun shots and screaming. The lock down bells begin t... More

-1- Black cars
-2- I know
-3- Pretty lady
-4- Mine
-5- Illegal deals
-6- Paralysed
-7- Run
-8- Missing
-9- Australia
-10- Matteo
-11- Tiny room
-12- Nightmares
-13- Trapped
-14- Tobias
-15- Backup
-16- Pussy
-17- Smoke
-18- Tease 🔥
-19- Dressing rooms
-20- Belts & Toys
- 21- The girl.
-22- Fuck-ups
-23- Little Gadget 🔥
-24- Stupid
-25- Fire
-26- Dad
-27- Theodore
-28- The ball
-29- Hell
-30- Hickeys
-31- Sir 🔥
-32- Greek gods
-33- Drunk 🔥
-34- Paddle 🔥🔥
-35- Fuck
-36- Juliette
-37- Suffer
-38- Dripping
Quick A/n <3
-39- Darkness
-40- Awake
-41- 7pounds
-42- Harold
-43- Mi Amore
-44- Answers
-45- Petal
-46- Mitchells
-47- Mission

-Preveiw-

27K 384 30
By RoseLex73

Rose's POV

I sit scribbling in my notebook during the most boring lecture in history, Human bio. Mr Lee is the worst most boring teacher in history it's always blah blah this blah blah that.

*BANG!* My ears ring at the sound of gun shots and screams. I sigh, destruction is heard all though out campus. The lock down sirens begin to chime and everyone gets to safety underneath their desks well everyone except me. I grab my things and make my way to the door, once he's got me no one else will get hurt. The whole world doesn't have to deal with him because of me.

"Rose?! What are you doing your only going to get yourself hurt!" Mr Lee yells over the chaos that's happening outside but I ignore him and make my way out to see the one and only Ace Romano standing in the middle of campus guns raised above his head anger plastered on his face. "ROSE!! WHERE AR-" he begins but stops mid sentence as he sees me " I thought I told you to leave me alone!" I say walking towards him "and I thought I told you you're mine. My property. And no-one touches what's mine" "Why must you make such a big deal over everything" "Because, Bella, you're mine and if I didn't what would you have to remember me by?"

***
What do you think will happen next?? Comment xx thank you for picking my story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 55
Turning Point - Book TWO of The Cardinal Trilogy: In the rock-strewn world of the TIF, naivety is a luxury one cannot afford. Xenia, realizing her o...
627K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
7.6K 739 70
Holding me by the throat, he pushes me against the wall. Laura, don't test me; it won't end up good. "Do as I say, and you will be rewarded," he says...
16.6K 833 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...