【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 017

1.4K 28 1
By Fantasyfanfic10

RETURN OF BOGUM

The dinner time was unexpectedly very silent. The boys were not talking like they used to talk. Some members were barely touching their food like they are sick.

Y/n:
Well. I'm done with this silent treatment! What the hell is wrong with you all?!

Seungcheol:
It's nothing. Eat up and go to sleep. It's not that much important.

Y/n:
Look in my eye and speak oppa. If not I'll confirm that you all are lying to me.

Seungcheol:
The hell. You won't believe us right?!

Y/n:
Not until you all tell me what's going on.

Joshua:
Well. We couldn't reach Bogum Hyung. We tried a lot but we can't.

Y/n:
How?! What happened?! Did he told you guys something yesterday?!

Jeonghan:
He didn't. We need to do something tomorrow because there is a little chance that he would contact us.

Y/n:
They have resigned. Two of my teachers who were involved in mafia resigned today. Do they have something to do with it ?

Wonwoo:
Stay calm. Everything will be alright and you are scaring her a lot Hyung.

Y/n:
I'm going to pull an all night study everyone.

Dino:
Are you crazy?! Sleeping is important idiot!

Y/n:
I have a big assignment to find at the end of the week. And that brat Seungmin is not helping me.

Jun:
How about I come there and ask him to extend the time?

Y/n:
With your gun? No thanks Mr.Jun. I have experienced it a lot.

Jun:
Don't say that-

Y/n:
Yes. Jooheon oppa once done that to one of my teachers in high-school. She was very strict about not leaving me out of detention. So  he took out his gun and scared her.

Jun:
You are saying it like it was a movie scene! I'm off. Bye guys.

Y/n:
I'm also done. I'll be in the living room if you guys need me.

You gone to your room to take the books that you need. By the time the guys sighed in relief that their plan worked out. They knew that Bogum will be back on tomorrow early in the morning. They just want to prank you like Bogum said. SEVENTEEN disagreed to make you worried but soon Bogum made them all say okay by telling the truth. Soon you came downstairs and started your work.

TIME SKIP
MIDNIGHT
S.COUPS POV

I woke up due to the thunder. It was raining heavily. I searched for water but I remembered that I didn't bring any. So I went to the kitchen. On my way I saw Y/n in the living room with her assignments. Then I gone and saw her sleeping. Her head on the table , like she will be sleeping on her work desk. I adjusted her position and made her get comfortable on the couch. Then I noticed her assignments.

Seungcheol:
This girl completely finished it all! She is really something. 50 questions in 5 hours?!

I arranged her assignments in order and put that in her file. I gone to the kitchen and drank some water. I gone to her room to take some pillows and blankets. I gone downstairs and saw her shivering from the cold. I closed the windows and lights except for some small night lights.

A/N POV

He covered you with the blankets and whispered a small good night to you. You shifted a little dragging the blanket to cover you up fully. He chuckled a little and gone to his room.

IN THE MORNING

You woke up to someone shaking you like it's the end of the world.

Y/n:
I'm up. I'm up. Stop shaking me !

You rubbed your eyes and noticed a blanket was wrapped around you.  Also you realized it is from you room. You suddenly turned around and saw ........

Y/n:
Bogum oppa! When did you came?!

You immediately hugged him and cried. He also hugged you back and patted your back to calm you down.

???:
This is the reason why we disagreed to this one Hyung.

Bogum:
Shut up Joshua. I didn't know she would cry like this.

You punched Bogum on stomach as you heard those words left his mouth. You pulled away immediately and wiped your eyes while glaring at him.

Bogum:
Look. She even punched me. She changes her emotion a lot than you all do.

Y/n:
Idiot! Why the hell did you pranked me like that?! I was afraid and I-

Bogum:
I'm really sorry. I promise to buy you ice cream today evening.

He hugged you again and you pushed him away making him pout. Joshua just chuckled and gone to the kitchen.

Y/n:
Remember your promise before 3 weeks?

Bogum:
What is that? I don't remember anything.

He looked at you innocently and raised his eye brow. As you became annoyed, you took your blanket and books from the table, and gone towards the stairs. Then you bumped into someone. Your books fall down and as you were about to fall , that someone held you by your waist. You gripped on that person's shoulder. Your eyes came to contact with Seungcheol's eyes which was directly looking into yours. You immediately get away from his grip and bent down to take the books and file that fell from your hands. But he stopped you and took it from the ground.

Seungcheol:
Why are you in such a hurry?

Y/n:
It's nothing. I'm sorry and thank you.

You took the books from him and ran to your room.

Seungcheol:
Be careful Y/n! Don't trip anywhere!

Y/n:
Okay oppa! (Shouts from upstairs)

Bogum:
Oppa? (Teasing gaze)

Seungcheol:
Don't think anything nasty Hyung!

Bogum:
Where are you off to after breakfast?

Seungcheol:
To the company. Also we have meeting today. Let's go to the dining room.

Bogum:
Sure. How is everything going down there?

Seungcheol:
Everything is going good. Except for her university problems.

Bogum:
Hope she didn't break bones this time. What happened? Is she being bullied?

Y/n:
Be happy that I didn't break his nose like last time.

Bogum:
Oh come on. Seungmin is not that bad. He is just rough on outside and soft on inside.

Y/n:
Yeah. Very soft on inside.

You sarcastically voiced out and sat near Seokmin who is scrolling through his phone. Everyone was there except for Mingyu, Jeonghan and Minghao. Suddenly you noticed a bandage on Bogum's hand.

Y/n:
What happened to your hand Bogum oppa?

Bogum:
It's nothing. I got a cut while I was cutting onions.

Y/n :
Okay? As far as I know you don't know how to cook.

Bogum:
I cook better than you kid! I am the one who taught Mingyu how to cook.

On hearing that you choked on your water. Seokmin patted your back. You glared at Bogum and was about to speak but Jun cut you off.

Jun:
Don't fight with her early in the morning Hyung. She have a long day ahead.

Bogum:
Coming to think of it, are you free today evening?

Y/n:
I don't have any work. Why?

Bogum:
Let's go out. I promised to take you to mall once I comeback. I'll pick you up from university.

Y/n:
Sure. I happy that you remember your promise oppa. Don't make a dramatic entrance there.

Bogum:
I'm not sure about that princess.

Jun:
No fighting! Hyung, you need to rest and Y/n you need to go to university.

Y/n:
I'm leaving my maths assignment here. Don't worry.

Seungcheol:
Write it another time. You need to have a backup.

Y/n:
Why do I need one? I already have a original one.

Jun:
You are not in good terms with your assignment partner. So it will be good to have a backup.

Y/n:
I'll try to do one in during my free period.

Jun:
I'll wait in the living room. Come soon.

Y/n:
Okay.

TIME SKIP

You are in your last period with Irene. You both were listening to your teacher and taking notes. It was Mr.Choi's class. He was one of new teacher who arrived with Mr.Park.

???:
Psst! Y/n?!

Y/n:
The hell Junkyu?!

Junkyu:
Please give me an eraser.

You passed him your eraser. He was sitting next to you. After some time ...........

Junkyu:
Can I borrow your pencil?

Y/n:
Fine.

You slide him your pencil. Again he called you.

Junkyu:
Can I borrow a scale?

Y/n:
Just keep it all!

You slammed your pencil case near his note book which caused a noise. Everyone turned and looked at you.

Mr.Choi:
Do you have any problem Ms.Kim?

Y/n:
I'm sorry sir. I won't repeat it again.

Mr.Choi:
Okay. Since there's only 10 minutes for the university to end take down your homework.

You all noted what he said and soon the bell rang. The students thanked Mr.Choi and went out of the class. You and Irene went to the parking lot only to be found it crowded.

Irene:
Who is here at the moment?

Y/n:
Let's just hope it's not my brother. He is a drama queen.

???:
Can't believe a ugly duck like you have a handsome brother.

Y/n:
Go away Tzuyu. I don't even want to talk to you.

Tzuyu:
What?! I'm saying the truth. Does it anger you?

Your fist tightened and you raised your hand to hit her only to be stopped by a familiar face.

???:
Y/n, don't waste your energy on a b***h. You remember we have plans right?

Tzuyu:
How many guys you have wrapped around your finger Kim Y/n? Asahi, Seungmin, Junkyu and now him.

Irene:
Just so you know, it's her brother you sl*t. She is a much better person than you.

Bogum:
Also don't talk to my sister like that. If I heard you say another word to my sister, you will be dead.

Tzuyu:
You will pay for this Kim. Just wait and see what is going to happen.

With that she stomped away from there. Irene asked all the students to mind their own business. The other girls also came to the parking lot.

Bogum:
Who told you that you could raise your hand when talking?

Y/n:
No one. She was being too much and I'm suffering because of her. I just want to show her that I'm not weak.

Bogum:
That is not the only way to show someone that you are not weak.

Seulgi:
You should stop scolding her. If I was in your place, I would have let her slap Tzuyu.

Bogum:
You are?

Y/n:
They are my friends. Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie, Wendy unnie, Joy unnie and Yeri unnie. This is my elder brother Bogum.

Bogum:
Nice to meet you all. Also sorry for the dramatic entrance Y/n. I was just minding my own business until someone came and screamed.

Yeri:
You are going to have a lot of attention from now on my baby. All the best.

Y/n:
That's what I hate most.

Bogum:
She got a lot of attention during her school days because of us.

Joy:
Us? How many brothers you have ?

Bogum:
Including me it's 8 but one of us is her blood brother.

Y/n:
We all are siblings by bond. Not by blood except for my blood brother.

Joy:
That means you are her blood brother?

Bogum:
That's for you to find out kid. I'll take Y/n now. Bye.

Y/n:
Bye Unnie's. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Red Velvet:
See you tomorrow maknae.

With that those two left from the university to go to the mall. The girls just stood there looking blankly.

RED VELVET POV

Seulgi:
Are you not going to talk to him Irene unnie?

Irene:
No I'm not. I forgot him and everything is over before years.

Wendy:
Are you sure you want to let him go?

Irene:
It's better to let go sometimes. Isn't it?

Joy:
Yes unnie. But we can't see you like this.

Irene:
I will be fine. Don't worry guys.

They all just sighed at her answer. She may have a best and bright smile but inside she is broken. The girls tried a lot to change her to her cheerful behavior the past years. They think it worked. But it didn't. She puts on a mask to hide her fragile state and always shows her friends the cheerful side of her.

TIME SKIP
MALL

Bogum:
Where do you want to go first?

Y/n:
Let's get something to eat and then we can go buy some matching dresses.

Bogum:
Okay. Cafeteria it is.

You both made your way towards the Cafeteria and had your food there. Then you went off to buy some clothes. You both bought some matching T-shirts and some stuff. He also got you some stationary items for your university.

Y/n:
What is the time now oppa?

Bogum:
It's 8:00 pm. Why?

Y/n:
Can we go home now?

Bogum:
Do you want anything to eat?

Y/n:
No. Let's eat at home. I'll go to the restroom. I'll be back soon.

Bogum:
Okay ,I'll be waiting here Y/n.

You went to the restroom and did your business. Then you gone out and made your way to the shop where Bogum was waiting. As you are walking you bumped into someone.

Y/n:
I'm sorry sir. I'll help you to get that.

???:
It's okay. It was my mistake. Kim Y/n?

Y/n:
Mr.Park? What are you doing here?

Mr.Park:
I came here with a friend. What about you? Came with the girls?

???:
She is with me Park Jinyoung. So back off.

You both stood up and you handed him his bags. You saw Bogum approaching you both. He grabbed you by his side and wrapped his hand around your shoulder.

Jinyoung:
Fancy seeing you here cousin.

Y/n:
Cousin? You both are related?

Bogum:
He is kidding. Look at his necklace.

You looked at Jinyoung's necklace like Bogum told and was shocked to see what was written there.

Y/n:
I knew it. So Junkyu was glaring at you the whole time.

Jinyoung:
A smart kid. Who is she Hyung?

Bogum:
It is better to keep her identity hidden. I don't like it if you spread news about her.

Jinyoung:
Okay calm down bro. We are allies not enemies.

Bogum:
Good then. We will get going also stay 5 feet away from her.

Jinyoung:
I'm practically her teacher. I can't have an affair with her.

Y/n:
Are you planning on proposing to me?

Jinyoung:
What if it's a yes? (Winks)

Bogum:
You are disgusting dude. Don't you dare do that again.

Y/n:
Also he is not my type.

Jinyoung:
Who is your type then? This guy?

Y/n:
It's - why do I need to tell you that? It's my personal.

Bogum:
Is he really your professor Y/n?

Y/n:
Yeah. He takes Mr.Jeon's subject to me.

Bogum:
You are lucky that you are her professor or else there will be a huge war.

Y/n:
Answer my question first. Are you two really cousins?

Jinyoung:
We are not. I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously.

Bogum:
It's getting late. We need to go back home. We'll get going Jinyoung. Say hi to the boys for me.

Jinyoung:
Sure. Also say my greetings to your brothers. See you tomorrow Y/n.

With that those 3 parted ways. Bogum and Y/n made their way to the parking lot in pure silence. Until Bogum decided to break it.

Bogum:
Do you like Seungcheol?

Y/n:
Huh?! What did you ask me oppa?

Bogum:
Just say do you like Seungcheol?

Y/n:
Why are you asking that. I don't like him.

You said while avoiding his eyes. He smirked and saw you blushing while avoiding his gaze.

Bogum:
The way you talk to him. The way you smile whenever you see him. She way you look at him is very different princess.

Y/n:
What do you find different? Am I treating you both differently? Or something? Or I'm texting with him nonstop? I don't even have his number oppa.

Bogum:
What ever you say. Let's go home. The boys would be worried. Wait. Want to stay at my place for tonight? It's already late.

Y/n:
What about the guys. We need to inform them.

Bogum:
I have already informed Seungcheol before taking you here. He also said okay. So it's my house then.

Y/n:
To that big Mansion again. Let's go. I also have my books with me for tomorrow. I also have some of my clothes there.

He nodded his head and drove you to his house instead. You both got down and he insisted to take the shopping bags for you. You agreed since you were too tired to argue with him. You both made your way inside the mansion.

???:
Welcome back Mr.Park. How was your trip?

Bogum:
It was good Mrs.Kwon. Meet my little sis Y/n.

Y/n:
Hello Mrs.Kwon. How have you been?

Mrs.Kwon:
I have been good dear. How is your university going?

Y/n:
It's going good. I like my university. I also got new friends there.

Mrs.Kwon:
Good to hear dear. Go and fresh up the dinner is almost ready.

Bogum:
Okay. We will see you later. Also all of you can take a day off tomorrow.

Mrs.Kwon:
Okay Mr.Park. I'll inform the maids about it. You can leave the bags. I'll keep it in the room.

Bogum:
No need for that. I'll do it. Get the dinner ready Mrs.Kwon.

Bogum guided you upstairs and helped you to your room. You checked the closet and finally found a pair of night dress to wear.

Bogum:
I clean this personally for you. That's the reason why it's clean.

Y/n:
You don't need to do it yourself oppa. You should have asked someone to help you.

Bogum:
Nah. You are my only sister. I would do a lot to my sister.

Y/n:
I know. Go and fresh up. I'm hungry and sleepy.

Bogum:
Okay. Bye bye.

After having dinner with Bogum. You went to your room to sleep. You laid there awake for 1 hours. You looked at the time. It was 10:00 pm exactly. You gone to Bogum's room and knocked on his door. After hearing a small come in, you gone inside. He looked up from his books and a soft smile made way to his lips after he saw you.

Bogum:
What happened princess? You can't sleep?

Y/n:
Yes. Can I sleep here? Please?

Bogum:
Come here.

He moved away and made space for you. You climbed on his bed and laid there hugging him. He patted your back softly.

Y/n:
Oppa? What is love?

Bogum:
You will go to any extent to protect that particular person. Love is the only thing which can make you do that.

Y/n:
Like taking a bullet for someone?

Bogum:
Don't talk about guns or bullets. We don't want your hands to get like ours.

Y/n:
Okay. I won't. But tell me whether you fell in love before.

Bogum:
Yes. When I was in high-school. I met a girl. She is he most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.

Y/n:
Wait. You say that I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. What happened to that?

Bogum:
No one can beat my sister in beauty. She is beautiful both inside and outside. Now listen. I'm the one who asked her out first. I'm her first kiss. I'm her first boyfriend. In the end I'm the first one who broke her heart.

Y/n:
Why did you done that before? I feel bad for her.

Bogum:
I know what I did was wrong. She was younger than me and she was still studying. I don't want to drag her into this mess. So I did that.

Y/n:
Did you met her after that? Did she talked to you?

Bogum:
Yeah. I met her once. But she acted like she don't know me. That really broke my heart. The mistake is on me tho. I shouldn't have broken her heart in first place.

He said and looked down to see you asleep. He chuckled a little and pulled the covers over you both to keep you warm because it was raining. He turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Bogum woke up to his phone ringing. He took it immediately and answered it without looking who it is.

???: Hyung? It's Minhyuk. Were you sleeping?
Bogum: It's 4 in the morning Minhyuk. Why did you call?
Minhyuk: It's about Dino. We found out about his parents.
Bogum: What?! Wait a minute.

He carefully stood up not wanting to wake you up and gone to the balcony of his room. He then asked Minhyuk to continue.

Minhyuk: There is a mystery about his parents that he don't know. We will send you the information whenever you want us to.
Bogum: Don't send it to me. Just have it safely and bring it while you arrive in Korea. Don't tell this to anyone.
Minhyuk: Okay Hyung. I'll tell Shownu Hyung this. Sorry for disturbing your sleep.
Bogum: It's okay. I'll go now. Or else Y/n will wake up.
Minhyuk: Is she there?
Bogum: Yeah. She is currently sleeping. Call her tomorrow.
Minhyuk: Okay Hyung. Bye.

With that Minhyuk ended the call. Bogum went back inside and saw you shifting uncomfortably while sleeping. Without thinking twice he woke you up. You woke up and took deep breaths to calm yourself down.

Bogum:
What happened? Why were you shifting like that?

Y/n:
I had a nightmare again.

Bogum:
Again? You said that it stopped before years.

Y/n:
Yes. But it returned again. It started when I came here.

Bogum:
We need to take you for a check up. We are going today 9 am.

Y/n:
Oppa! I'm fine. It's nothing. Dokyeom oppa also said that I'm fine.

Bogum:
Okay. Just sleep for a while. I'll wake you up around 6:30.

You nodded your head and went back to sleep. Through the whole time he sat beside your sleeping figure and caressed your hair. He felt that you need to go to hospital but you were already rejecting that. He heavily let out a sigh on how he is going to take you there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 19
A story with seventeen. A break up, that made the hearts of a young teen break a million pieces as it made like the world is gonna end on her part. Y...
49K 758 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...
30K 866 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
1.2M 37.4K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...