More Than a Girl Bodyguard

By everkind

Thought of a girl bodyguard before? Well, Taylor Rosanna, a tomboy, had graduated from Sinreth Academy, a sch... More

Chapter 1: Girl Bodyguard vs Mr Player
Chapter 2: What Are You?
Chapter 3: He's Truly a Player
Chapter 4: Catching After The Player
Chapter 5: Dress Party
Chapter 6: Mr. Player's Promise
Chapter 8: Double Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Childhood Bodyguard Friend
Chapter 10: Trusting a Girl Bodyguard
Chapter 11: The Player is Different
Chapter 12: Girl Bodyguard is Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Hurt Me?
Chapter 14: A Dress Again?
Chapter 15: We Found Her
Chapter 16: Seeing an Old Friend Again
Chapter 17: Found Them Two
Chapter 18: Duplicate
Chapter 19: They're Not the Same
Chapter 20: White Love?
Chapter 21: Nothing Else But a Bodyguard
Chapter 22: Player Runs After Girl Bodyguard
Chapter 23: Un-matching Socks
Chapter 24: Junior and Rosy
Chapter 25: There's Always Something
Chapter 26: Rose Hope
Chapter 27: A Kiss or Two
Chapter 28: Junior Teddy!
Chapter 29: His First Wish To Me
Chapter 30: Broken
Chapter 31: The Reason For 'Taylor'
Chapter 32: A Hope From Girl Bodyguard
Chapter 33: Finding Someone
Chapter 34: It's Her
Chapter 35: Food Thief
Chapter 36: Secrets of Harris
Chapter 37: Roses Blue
Chapter 38: Promised Mission
Chapter 39: He Was There
Chapter 40: Family Histories

Chapter 7: You Know Me and I Know You

15.4K 335 9
By everkind

Chapter 7: You Know Me and I Know You

The sun rose behind the shadows of the tall trees and mountains. Felling fresh air in my hair, I opened my eyes and yawned feeling an ache right in the back of my neck. I glanced down and saw a jacket covering me. I turned to my left and saw him sleeping. I smiled; He seemed so much like a little boy when he sleeps.

I lifted the jacket and covered it over him, “Thank you.” I said.

I began to open door and step out of the car. Seeing that I was still wearing the dress from last night, I sighed. What a night that was. I couldn’t believe that I was crying in front of him, I glanced back inside the car. Well, hopefully he doesn’t remember it.

Taking another step over the stones, my heels were wobbly and when I took another step my ankle sprain and I fell down. “Great! My ankle is twisted.”

I lowered my eyes, pressing down on the sprain. I surely twisted well too. I tried to stand up, but there was just too much pressure going on around my ankle, I couldn’t stand up by myself. And just when I sighed, I heard the door shut.

I turned around and saw Dean running over to me. “Morning!” He said, “Are you okay?”

“No.” My eyes widened, “Aren’t you suppose to be asleep?”

He smiled, “I woke up before you did, and I laid still.” He chuckled to himself.

I lowered my eyes, I guess he’s smarter than he looks. I sighed, “Could you help me up?” I pleaded, “My ankle is twisted thanks to the shoes you bought for me.”I pointed at the high heels.

He grinned, “Nope.” He smiled again, “I won’t help you, until you promise me something.”

“You want vengeance on me?” I rolled my eyes, “What is it?”

He smiled, showing his thinking eyes, “I want you to kiss me.” He said happily, tapping his finger on his cheek, “Especially, when you’re still wearing this dress.” He glanced down at me.

I shook my head, “No.” I disagreed, “I won’t do it.”

“Why don’t?” He looked at me curiously.

“Because I don’t kiss the person I’m maintaining.” I paused, “I’m your bodyguard.”

He lowered himself down, “Fine.” He said quietly, “I’ll help you up.” He held my hand and pulled me up as leaned over him. Gosh, I feel like a girly girl who always need a guy’s help like this. I hate it.

“Thank you.” I said to him, trying to control myself back on my feet.

He stared into my eyes and smiled, leaning over to my side, “If I can’t get a kiss from you.” He smiled, “I’ll kiss you instead.” He placed his lips over my cheeks and kissed me. My eyes widened and I pushed him out the moment I realised what he was doing.

He smiled again, “I got a kiss from you!” He called out, dancing happily.

“What?” I yelled at him, “You did not!”

“Yes, I did!” He said happily, “Well, I kissed you. But that’s still good.”

“What’s gotten into you?”

He turned back and smiled, “Nothing much.” He grinned at me with that innocent smile.

“Now, you come back here or else!” I called out, “I’ll–”

He smiled at me, “You can’t do anything to me!”

I hate it when I cry. They always do this to me; tease me when they know I can be a normal girl, by crying. When, my ankle gets better I’m so going to kill him.

***

Sitting there by the couch, I held an icepack over my right foot. While my left foot was stuck in the high heels that I couldn’t seem to take them off. I just sprain my ankle with the heels he made me wear and he stole a kiss from me. This was the worst day ever. And I was still wearing this dress too. I glanced down at my toes, they were totally swollen red by the looks of it, and it still hurts. I swear, once I got the high heel of my left foot, which I couldn’t seem to reach it now, I’m never going to wear those high heels again!

“Hey!” He came out of the kitchen, holding a glass jar of choc chip cookies, “Do you know that they have cookies, in a hotel?”

I stared at him, “Yes, so that they can draw in kids like you.”

He walked over to me and placed the jar of cookies over the table and looked at my ankle.

“This looks pretty bad.” He lifted the icepack and reached for the bandages.

“No.” I said, “I’ll do it myself.”

He smiled, “You can’t even reach for your ankle. Not to mention wrapping it.” He glanced at me, “Besides, I made you wore those shoes and you ended up like this. So I’ll take responsible for what I’ve done.” He ended his sentence and began to unravel the bandages over my foot.

I had nothing else to say to him. Why was he been so nice to me? I wondered. “Is there a catch for this?” I glanced at him.

“No.” He smiled, still wrapping my foot, “I thought about changing myself. Just like you said.” He replied, “So I guess this can be a start for it.”

I nodded and watched him wrapped my foot.

“That should do it.” He finished tying a knot, “Now, we’re even.” He showed me his bandaged hand.

I glanced at him and we both laughed. “You know,” I started, “you’re not so bad for a player.”

He smiled, “Really?” His eyes widened, “I guess you haven’t seen me in player version yet.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Really?” I told him, “Because I heard many stories about you.”

“Woah! Stories?” He exclaimed.

“Yeah,” I told him, “You actually have a lot of rumours around you, floating in the air and into someone’s ears.”

“Wait.” He said, “What kind of stories?”

I smiled, “I’m not telling.” I moved my injured leg over to the other side of the couch.

“C’mon.” He said, “If you tell me, I tell you something I know about you.”

I stared at him, “Is there something about me that I don’t know?”

He smiled, “Yes there is.” He grinned, “Many things.”

I sighed and thought about it, Is it something about my father? Or something about my mother?

“Fine,” I agreed, “I’ll tell you.”

“Yes.” He said, smiling, “You start first.”

“Okay, then.” I said, “I heard that you had forty-eight bodyguards, and you took them all down.” I smiled, “How did you do it?”

He grinned at me, “My secret.” He smiled.

“Oh,” I started, “so this isn’t a rumour?”

He smiled, “Yeah, it’s the truth.” He pointed, “Which makes you the forty-ninth bodyguard that I have had.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah.”

I smiled, “So what is it that you know, and I don’t know about me.” I lowered closer to him, hoping that it was something about my parents.

He smiled, “I know that...” he paused, “you like me!”

I sighed, so it wasn’t something that he knew about my parents, but one of those jokes he puts on me. I was tired of this; I lowered my eyes to the dress that I was wearing. It was very soft and elegant even though it was black. Something that I had always wondered if a dull and sad colour can be soft and gentle; and I guess it can.

He glanced at me, still smiling, “Why aren’t you saying anything?”

I closed my eyes, “I need some rest.” I sighed, “I’m really tired today.”

He stood up, “Are you going to be alright?”

I smiled still closing my eyes, “I guess I will.”

“Okay then,” I heard his voice softened, “if you need me I’ll be in the kitchen.”

***

He walked over to the kitchen and sighed, “Is she going to be alright?” He slapped himself, in the head, “What did I do to make her like this?”

He turned around to open the cupboard to take a glass cup. But as he opened the cupboard something sprayed across his face and he dropped the cup into shattered glass pieces.

***

Hope that all of you guys like this chapter! What is going to happen next? Well, something is going to start trouble because of this kidnapping business. But anyhow, remember to keep supporting this story by voting! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.1K 29
So, this will be my first fanfiction x reader and my first fanfiction about Hunter x Hunter. You're life is turned up-side-down when your dad hires s...
144K 4.9K 27
When Ashley gets sent to boarding school everything changes when she meets 'Him'. Can she trust the school's player known for his deeds to not break...
765K 1.5K 6
"Are you good?" I asked, "Your life would not be in danger." He said softly.* When the new bodyguard is hired Scarlett can't...
5.2K 163 10
The American President and his family are under attack, so a bodyguard is found for his daughter. However, in order to carry out her duties, this ass...