Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction...

Autorstwa joemylovee

Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapt... Więcej

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven
Addie:)
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty-six.
sixty seven.

four.

343 9 4
Autorstwa joemylovee

After posting the engagement online, Joe and I had noticed a mixed response from fans, which we expected. Friends that we hadn't sent announcement mail to were happy for us as well, making clear jokes about not receiving the news personally. We had been spending the time Joe has off together, enjoying each other's company and even hitting the home gym together a couple times. I have to admit it feels good to work out again after so long, although I can't necessarily keep up with Joe which is a challenge I'd like to accept at some point.

"What about that one?" I ask, pointing to a home we were looking at on the computer, going through virtual tours from the comfort of our home rather than taking trips out of our way.

"Absolutely not," Joe chuckles, continuing to scroll.

"Why not?!"

"I didn't like the color," he says, shrugging.

I roll my eyes, continuing to look with him.

"I don't even get why we're starting to look," I tell him. "We both agreed to wait a while before getting married and we're not moving in together until we're married, so what's the point of looking now when all these homes could be gone?"

"Well, we might want to redo some of the house or something. We can buy a house before we move into it," he responds.

"You're such a rich guy," I say after a moment, rolling my eyes.

He chuckles.

"Oh shit," I say, my eyes widening as I notice the time.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I have that meeting with the wedding planner!" I yell over my shoulder, running into the bedroom and pulling on jeans and a top before slipping on some shoes, running a brush through my hair and grabbing my purse.

"You move fast," he says, chuckling while grabbing a water out of my fridge.

"When I have to," I shrug, kissing him. "I love you; will you be here later?"

"Yeah, unless something comes up," he smiles.

"Okay!"

"I love you too, by the way!" he yells as I rush out the door and towards the elevators.

*Joe's POV*

Taking the water I grabbed from the fridge, I sit back on the couch, taking a couple gulps before putting it on the coffee table and continuing to scroll through homes. She has a point, I know that. We won't be moving back in together for quite some time. But it doesn't hurt to look. I can't help it, I'm excited about our future. I want to start planning. I want to find a house; I want to choose which room will be guest rooms and which rooms will be for kids. Although, we've never had a real conversation about children. I know I want them, but I can see where she would be hesitant. Maybe we should talk about that.

My phone snaps me from my thoughts, Nick's text tone blaring from the speaker.

Hey man, thinking of stopping by today, you gonna be home?

My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

I'm at Addison's with Pork. You can stop by here though, she's out.

Another tone.

Sounds good, address?

I send him the address before dropping my phone on the couch next to me.

What could he want to stop by for? And why would it be so important he'd be willing to drive the extra time to get to Addison's? Is everything okay? I'm sure he's fine. Right? Yeah, it's Nick. Sure, we haven't really been the same since he broke up the band. It's honestly hard to be together, the three of us. Hence my absence from a lot of functions. Sorry to my parents but gotta do what I gotta do. Maybe I should call Kev, maybe he knows. Or maybe Nick just wants to see me.

I chuckle at the thought.

Yeah right.

Sooner than I expected, there's a knock on the apartment door, making Porky begin to bark.

"Shush Pork," I tell him, getting up and opening the door. "Sup man?"

"Hey," Nick says, walking in. "Nice little place she's got."

I nod, glancing around almost to remind myself. "Yeah. Perfect size for her."

Nick nods, sitting on the couch.

"Want a water?" I ask, walking towards the fridge.

"Yeah, sure," he replies, grabbing it from me after I bring it over, grabbing my own and sitting in the chair opposite of him.

"So, what brings ya over?" I ask, taking a sip.

Nick shrugs. "Just feel like we don't see each other."

I nod, shrugging a bit.

He's not wrong.

"Where's Addison? I feel bad. Kev and Dani know her so well. I must seem like an ass to her, huh?"

I chuckle. "She knows you don't mean it. You're busy and so are we. But she's uh, meeting with a wedding planner."

"Oh shit," Nick chuckles. "You're really getting married."

I nod again. "Yeah, I am."

"You're different with her," he says. "In a good way."

"Well, I was hoping it wasn't in a bad way," I laugh.

He laughs as well. "That wouldn't be great, huh?"

I shake my head. "No, no it wouldn't."

"What's she like?" Nick asks. "I know I've met her a couple times, but I feel like I don't really know her."

I grin, the thought of Addison making my heart pound. "Dude, she's amazing."

Nick grins.

"She's stubborn as hell and she's been through a lot, so she doesn't trust, and she doesn't open up. Well, she does now but it took a lot for her to get there."

He nods.

"But she's one of the most incredible people I've ever known. She has the biggest heart and she supports me in a way where I never have to second guess a decision because if it's what I want she'll be okay with it. I don't have to worry that she'll get upset about it because she never does. She's understanding and she kind. And the way she is with Alena and Valentina makes me excited to have kids of our own."

Nick's brows raise.

I nod. "Yeah, dude. Me, the guy who didn't want kids. I want them now. But only if they're hers. She's everything I needed without knowing it. I couldn't find anyone else in the world that loves and understands me the way she does. And even when she doesn't, she tries so hard. It makes every disagreement and stubborn decision she makes worth it."

Nick stares at me for a moment. "Shit, man. I'm happy for you. I've never heard you talk about anyone like that before."

I smile. "Love changes you man."

Nick nods. "Yeah, I uh, I met someone, and she makes me feel like that. I actually wanted to bring her to dinner the other night. I'm glad I didn't take that attention away from you guys anyway, but we got nervous."

I raise my brows. "Wait a minute, you found someone?"

Nick nods. "I think so. She uh, she's a bit older though. Than us, I mean."

"How much older?" I ask.

"She's uh, 36."

I tilt my head back and forth. "That's not too bad. I mean, ten years older than you, but love is love dude."

Nick grins. "She's an actress. I met her um, we both wore Ralph Lauren to the met gala so of course we walked together."

I nod.

"And uh, kind of just took off from there. We've been hanging out; I met her family. They're Indian so I've been learning some of their customs and they're really nice. I like them and her a lot," he explains.

"That's awesome, man," I nod. "I'm happy for you. When do I get to meet her?"

He chuckles. "Soon, but, um, getting to know her has kind of opened my eyes on some stuff and seeing her and her family made me realize some things."

"Some things?" I ask.

"So, earlier when you asked what brings me over... kind of lied. There is something I wanted to talk about."

I raise my brows before letting them drop and gulping, leaning forward slightly, and leaning on my knees. "Alright, what's up?"

"How would you feel about getting the band back together?"

A lump immediately forms in my throat, my breath hitching and my gaze staying locked on Nick. My stomach curls and my heart races.

"What?"

***

It's a short chapter, I know...

but it's a good one, right? ;)

all my love,

shan:)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

52.1K 1.8K 58
Sequel to 'Avalanche' They're happy and engaged but what happen's when something unexpected ultimately tests their love?
23.4K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...
5K 169 45
Just a little Nick Jonas Love Story. Watch as Lex and Nick, childhood friends, reunite after so many years during the holidays. Nick is at a point i...
8.4K 144 18
After only being together for one night, Joe Jonas's girlfriend gets pregnant. How do they both handle this unexpected life changing event. Will thei...