You Own My Heart ( Completed )

By msjasly

Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter -32
Chapter -33
Chapter - 34
Chapter 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Epilogue
Love
Wowwww❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 10

8.4K 676 238
By msjasly

Recap: Daniel and Manasi plan against Sanjana to get her into a scandal with Daniel.

************

Next day Daniel leaked the photos from an unknown number to all the members in the office through the official  whatsapp chat group and also to Aryan. To be on a safe zone he got the sim in the name of Manasi.

Sanjana reached office and the people were looking at her gossiping. She was confused with their looks still ignored and went to her cabin. Her mobile rang and she took from bag and saw it was from Pavi.

S: Hello Pavi

P: Sanjana where are you?

S: Office la than but I don't know why people are looking at me wierdly.

P: Sanjana there is a photo of you with Dany circulating among the office members.

S: What?

P: Yes check your mobile.

S: ok bye.

Sanjana checked her whatsapp and found the photo of her and Daniel. It was clicked in an angle which portrayed them as kissing. Sanjana broke down and tears rolled her cheeks.

Aryan who saw this photo entered the office raging with anger. He reached his cabin and threw the things on his table. Sanjana jerked with noise from Aryan's cabin.

A: Ranjith what's happening? I told you to watch him.

Go find out who is behind this and I want this to be settled in next 30 mins.

Aryan's eyes were blood shot. Ranjith came back within 20 minutes.

R: Sir look at this recording. He stumbled to fall and held Sanjana's shoulder for support. The clicks must have been taken from this.

A: Who did this ?

R: Manasi. The no. From which the photos are shared is in the name of Manasi.

A: Circulate this video to everyone. Let Daniel admit this in a video. Quick now.

Call Manasi before doing this.

Ranjith called Manasi to Aryan's cabin. Manasi was happy that she has been called by Aryan. She looked at her dress before going into his cabin. She felt that the photo made an impact and Aryan must have cleared off Sanjana from his mind. She entered Aryan's cabin

M: Sir, you called me?

A: Yes.

M: Tell me sir.

A: Manasi are you in love?

M Mv: Manasi avare kekkuraru sollidu di. idhu than chance. Even if he refuses atleast he will know that you love him. Better sollidu.

M: Yes sir

A: great. Who is that lucky person?

Manasi stood from her place and stood close beside him. Aryan sat without any expression. Manasi bent towards him.

M: Aryan I love you. I m in love with for you 2 years. Do you know how much I have tried to express my love to you? It was quiet hard for me to near you and tell my love for you. 

Aryan's mobile beeped with message, he saw it was from Ranjith as " Done"

A: So you love me. What will you do for me?

M: Anything Aryan. anything for you. I will give my life for you.

A: Good then give your life.

He took the knife from his draw and stabbed in her stomach.

Blood was oozing out and she screamed but nothing was heard out as he already turned on the sound proof.

A: How dare you to act against Sanjana? Touching or hurting her is equivalent to touching Aryan. You cheap I will not think twice to kill if you even think of going against her the next time. Never even in your dreams think of hurting her. 

He took a wiper and cleaned his hands and left his cabin.

Ranjith sent the original video along with Daniel's video to every office member. Sanjana also saw the clarified one but still she could not digest that someone was trying to tarnish her name. She was crying continuosly. Pavi came and hugged her.

P: Sanju don't cry. See now everything is settled. Be strong ok.

Ranjith rushed to Aryan's cabin and let the maid to clean the blood from the floor and took Manasi out of the office and admitted in Aryan's hospital for treatment.

Aryan came to Sanjana's cabin and saw her crying and Pavi hugging her and consoling. Pavi saw Aryan and left from there. later Aryan came to her.

A: Sanjana

S: hmmmm

A: Are you so weak to cry for this?

S: --------

A: Look at me Sanjana...

He held her chin with his thumb and forefinger, lifted her face and wiped her tears. He hugged her and caressed her hair. 

A: Keep your head high. There is nothing to do with you and no one will dare to speak about this. believe me.

S: hmmm

Aryan pulled her face from his embrace and kissed her forehead.

A: Enna aanalum seri don't feel low or bad. Remember Aryan is always with you. Purinjidha. 

S: hmmm.

A: good girl. Seri wash your face and get back to normal. Let me handle the rest. seriya

S: hmmm

He kissed her forehead again and left to his cabin.

All the employees were startled to hear the voice from the speaker which was fit in every floor and cabins  through which Aryan address mass communication to the employees. But it has been a rare moment that Aryan does such communication. Everybody were surprised to hear Aryan's voice all of a sudden .

A: This is Aryan Chaitanya. It is quite annoying to see such disgusting acts of degrading my employee. Well now the matter is clarified I don't want any gossips around anybody in my office. Anybody who dares to speak this can accompany me in my cabin. Hope thats clear.

Sanjana could not hear as she was in the same floor of Aryan and the speaker was not set for her.

Later during lunch she stayed back in her cabin. She doesn't wants to face anybody

Aryan knew she would do this so he called her to his cabin

A: Sanjana had your lunch?

S: No

A: Go have your lunch.

S: I m not hungry.

A: Are you hiding yourself from others. Are you going to prove them that you are guilt. Go and have your lunch. Be bold . You have me and don't be hesitated to face anybody.

S: hmm

Sanjana came to cafeteria and saw Pavi waiting for her.

P: Sanju Aryan sir semmaya unakku support pannaru po

S: Enna pannaru

P: Enna pannara? He spoke via mass communicating speaker and warned everybody to stop gossiping about that photo. It was almost a threat for everyone. vera level po.

S: Really?

P: hmmm. nejama.

S: He is nice sometimes.

P: sometime la illa our boss is always very nice. 

S: seri unga boss nallavar than ma. accepted. podhuma.

P: Apram indha Manasi enga pona theriyala.

S: Even I didn't see her.

Daniel came there to their table.

D: Sorry Sanjana I don't know who did this

Sanjana stood and slapped him infront of all

S: I told you to stay away from me. I m not that easy person as you think.  Get away from my way.

Daniel stood embarrased with all the people looking at him. He gritted his teeth in anger and looked at Sanjana. He moved away from there without speaking a word.

P: pahhh enna adi. 

S: he deserve it.

P: Seri enna nadakuthu Sir ku unakkum?

S: Enna nadakuthu? 

P: Heyy poi solladha. Girls are behind Aryan sir for years but he has not even looked at any of them but today he personally spoke for you so there is something something right?

S: Pavi shut  up 

P: Seri ok I will shut up but tell me not even once you felt your heart flatter for him. He is such a greek god Sanju.

S: Vaaya moodu Pavi nothing like you think.

I m going now . I have work.

P: ok ok. Nee nadathu

Sanjana came to her cabin.

S Mv:  yen ippadi ellarum avan pinnadi alairanga. 

Sanjana's mind flashed with Aryan kissing her forehead and an unknown smile appeared on her face.

S Mv: Namma dhan thappa nenaikuromo ? May be he is really good. Ayyo enna ippadi disturb agudhu mind.

**********

A/N:

Eppadi pa irundhuchu?

Pidicha vote podunga comment pannunga

Take care

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 1.1K 15
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
Mine By Rr

Romance

137K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
294K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...