Falling For Wanda Maximoff

By NatashaWandaNat

After The whole Ultron Situation Wanda joined the team . YN liked her but was too scared to say it . Nat and... More

Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit
Wanda and Nat meeting Again
Jealousy Jealousy
Cuddling
Cheater ??
The date
Happiness?
Telling the team
Clingy?
Mission
Don't ever leave me !
But i just got you back
Complications
Lets start New
What gender would u like it to be ?
Partying
You're my daughter
Baby Shower
Paparazzi
Bruce you messed it up
Pietro and Aiden
Nathan and AJ
Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦
Merry Christmas
One month old
First time for everything
Let's go
You're Back
MaMa
I used to think of you as someone who would never hurt me
I Miss Them
Vision
Back off
Family time
New book
A day with Bucky
I wanna keep her
Where's AJ?!
I told you No
Why didn't you tell me
Lets talk about sokovia
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Queen and King
THANK YOU GUYS (NOT A STORY)
Yeah she's my Fiancé
It's okay
Family of six
Where did you get that?
You did it

Finally

1.2K 46 0
By NatashaWandaNat

Wanda's POV

Y/N called my name softly from my neck and I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "What does the kiss mean? Are we getting back together?" I asked, curious about her intentions. She looked directly into my eyes and said, "Only if you promise not to cheat again." Without hesitation, I answered, "I promise I wouldn't ever dare to even think about it" I replied."Good because if you do we are done, no more chance" We sealed our pact with another kiss, both eager to start over and make things right between us.

As we both relaxed in bed, Y/N commented that the twins had been asleep for longer than usual and that she wished she could sleep as long as our sons. Sensing a chance to tease her, I told her I knew how to tire her out and she playfully rolled her eyes.I ran out of bed and into the bathroom, giggling. We didn't do it; we simply had a heated make-out session and heard the twins as she got out of the shower. "No, don't leave," I murmured, kissing her, and she giggled.

 "Your sons need my attention more," she said, and I blocked her path, but the twins began pounding on the bathroom door. "Mommy," they cried on the other side, and I waved my hands, and two towels arrived. I dried off and waved my hands again, and I was clothed. I kissed her one more time before making my way outside to the twins.

"I'm sorry" I murmured, shushing them and heading downstairs to mix their bottles, but they kept crying, "What's wrong?" I asked, and they just kept sobbing, A few moments later Y/N walked downstairs, and they ran to her. She picked them up, and they stopped. "Don't take it personal, they're just used to me now, and I'm sorry for that," she said, and I nodded. She gave them their bottles and placed them in a chair, and I started breakfast, she then wrapped her arms around me, and Sam walked in.

 "Look at that, the two love birds are back together," he muttered, and I rolled my eyes. Bucky strolled in, looked at us, shrugged, and walked back into the living room, while Y/N gazed at me. "He's upset about what I did, big brother mode I guess" I replied. "Do you want me to talk to him?" she offered and I denied.

"I'll do it" I say and she took over breakfast and I walked over to the living room. '' buck we need to talk" and I sat down. "Look I didn't mean to cheat it was an accident, a stupid kiss that's all okay, I love Y/N with all my heart and I would never hurt her intentionally, I would die for her put me to the test'' I say and his smile quickly faded, replaced by a serious expression as his gaze grew intense.

"I swear if you ever hurt her again I'll make sure you don't live to see the light of day" he said and I smiled. "Good because I wouldn't deserve to see it'' and with that I walked back into the kitchen to see the twins eating. "let me take them for the day" I offered "What?" She asked. "The twins, I just want to have some alone time with them" and she nodded kissing me. "I'll go get them ready" she offered, "I'll do it just relax, I think you should spend the day with Natasha" I suggested as to which she nodded in agreement. 

Y/N POV

Being done with making breakfast I sat down enjoying my meal and fifteen minutes later Wanda and the twins came downstairs. "Okay we have everything set, and I think we're gonna go now" Wanda said and I placed a kiss on the twins foreheads and a final one on Wanda's lips. "Be careful." 

I made my way up to Natasha's room once they had left, "Hey Natasha" I greeted walking into her room, "hey what's up?" she asked, moving to sit indicating I do the same. "I was just hoping you, me and Yelena could spend the day together" I offered. "Yeah sure if Yelena's up for it" she nodded and I smiled making my way over to Yelena's room.  "Hey El do you want to spend the day with me?" I asked, knocking on her door, a second later she opened it smiling. "Yeah of course, let's go" and with that we made our way downstairs. 

"Natasha we're ready" I say and Yelena pulled me to the other room. "You have forgiven Natasha?" she asked and I chuckled nervously. "I did, I missed my best friend " I murmured. "Hey don't look so down, I don't own you or have a say over what you do. It was your choice,, don't let anyone have an influence on that" she reassured me and I hugged her. "Now I have to make up with Natasha she said laughing and we walked outside where Natasha was waiting on us.

We had a busy day spent shopping, going to a spa, attending a carnival, and enjoying fast food together. Yelena couldn't stop grinning at the idea of her sister  and her back on taking terms.  We decided it was time to head home and on our way back Natashgas let me take the wheel.We parked the car and walked into the living room, ready to unwind after a fulfilling day.

"Mommy" the twins shouted running down the stairs and into the living room. Excited to see my babies I picked them up by placing one on each hip. Wanda walked over placing a kiss on my lips and taking one of the twins. "How was your day?" She asked and I smiled rambling on about my time well spent.Natasha bid us goodnight informing us about how tired she was, I watched her and Yelena hug and I guilt feeling settled in my stomach,I  then made my way over to Yelena.

"I'm sorry I kept you from Nat ,you look so happy with her today" and her face turned sad," Y/N you didn't keep me from Natasha, I made a choice because she hurt you. I'm happy to have her back yes, but it was my desicion to let her go" she said and I hugged her. "Goodnight,Goodnight Wanda bye bye Nathan and AJ" she said kissing my forehead before walking out.

"Bye bye auntie El" they said, "Night El" Wanda and I say. We then took the twins and made our way upstairs changing them into pyjamas as for ourselves. "Did you guys have fun?" I asked and she began to tell me about her day and I just smiled. I glanced down and the twins drifted off to sleep and I moved to lay on Wanda's chest. After her story I kissed her softly smiling into the kiss"Mmh Good night" I said she giggled "You must be exhausted Good night my love" and with that we fell asleep.

1173 words
They are back 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
87.2K 2.9K 29
A slow burn story with female y/n x Natasha x Wanda. After experiencing her first heartbreak, Y/n develops the power to control fire. She isn't sure...
27K 837 12
Y/n Parker is 33 years old and Peter Parker's older sister. Y/n's best friend's are Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Sam, and Bucky. Y/n develops a crush for Nat...
14.8K 359 22
Yn Evans is a history student who lives in NYC with her bestie Sandy. Passionate and curious. She touch something that she shouldn't and her life is...