Demon's Secret Wife (COMPLETE...

By Yours_Nidhi

The Nayak Brothers - Book 2 Omkar Nayak, 32 years old cold blooded, ruthless businessman was single, sexy yet... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!
#OMukta for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note - Not an update - This book is awesome ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Next Daily - Prologue Teaser - A.B.D🔥 Does 'NOT' loose lil Dove!!!🕊️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 - Republished
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 29

24.9K 1.6K 300
By Yours_Nidhi

OMKAR

I walked onto the floor as the elevator dinged and I checked the time. It was still approximately 8 in the morning. There was no one on the floor except the security guard. I walked into my cabin to see Manisha's back facing me. I saw there were 4 cups of half drunk black coffee on my seat, papers scattered and it looked quite messy. Honestly I didn't like the fact that she did that in my cabin however she stayed back the entire night working on the reports and I respect hardwork. So I decided to let go.

Even after the fact that the door opened and she could hear my boots make the thud sound against the wooden ramp of the floor she didn't turn around.

'Manisha?' I called her out worrying if she was alright? But she didn't respond back. I walked closer to her and kept a hand on her shoulder and that's when she turned around.

Her eyes were red. She looked like shit.
Did she cry or its because she hadn't slept the entire night.

'Gosh you look tired Manisha...I think you need rest... please go home...and please never repeat this ..you are never expected to do overtime...this is unacceptable...you look sick...please take a day off...' saying I began picking the papers from my table.

'Thats all you've got to tell me???' Manisha asked and I turned around looking at her.

'I didn't get you' I said...Was she expecting me to apologise???
Well I'm not going to do that because practically I didn't ask her to stay back but she clearly looked pissed.

Well if a sorry makes her happy...

'Im sorry if you misunderstood anything!' I said while she kept glaring at me for a few seconds and then spoke up...

'I have not misunderstood anything! I was clear! But looks like things began changing between us ...' she said in a deadpan voice.

I was confused!!! I kept looking at her and then said 'I think you are sleepy Manisha...Go home...let's talk tomorrow...I'll handle Leathers Corporation' I said while arranging the papers in a file... that's when she said something insane...

'So you slept with that bitch han???' and I froze.

'Whattttt' I didn't even have a word to speak up ...

'The bitch who dragged you with her last night...the bitch whom you spent the night with...the bitch whom your family is planning to get you engaged to tomorrow!!!' she said and I was shocked!!!

'Manisha...watch your tongue!!! Not a word against Mukta' I said and she laughed sarcastically.

'Ofcourse!!! Mukta...that village brute...when did this happen huh??? What is it with her??? No looks no personality...no charms... what does she have that pulled you to her from me...how did you do this to me Omkar?' she said in a hurtful voice and I was shocked!!!

'Manisha...what are you talking???'

'Truth...just the truth!!! Huhhh I should have known it well...you are also a Nayak aren't you??? That same Rudra's Brother!!! He played with my emotions...now you too did the same...what am I huhhh some sort of a dumping yard is it??? You can't treat me like this Omkar!!! We are perfect for each other!!! But then comes that village brute... with that 1940 clothing and that kilometre long braid of hers...no looks no personality but enough to warm your bed and take you away from me...you...you will marry that bitch??? How could you Omkar?'

I was getting irritated now.
Was she mad? She had begun to talk like I dumped her whereas honestly speaking we were never even a thing!!!

I stared at her words in disbelief!!!

'Shocked are we??? Huhhh... don't worry! That Prarthana Ruuuudra Nayak told me today morning when I dialled on your landline phone that I'm not supposed to disturb you and that you are with your fiance!!! I mean what a family you belong to... sleeping with your fiance while still in a joint family however you still have issues in accepting our relationship!!!' she said and that's when I spoke up... she was getting on my nerves...

'Manisha enough!!! You need help!!! We were never in a relationship...we were never together!!! I don't know what makes you think that we could have ever been a thing!!! I clearly don't see you beyond a colleague!' I said and she laughed like a maniac. Her laughter was scaring me now...

'Colleague?? Yup... colleague... colleague... fucking you can't do the same to me Nayak!!! Not again' saying she swatted her hands against my table pushing down all the papers and cups. She was mad in anger!!!

Next second she lunged at me holding my collar and said...
'Say you are mine ..say you love me!!! I have seen it in your eyes during our long hours of talks, those meetings, those times when we were together in your cabin...it all changed since that bitch entered our lives...I'll bloody kill her!!! Fucking whoooor'

'Stoppppp!!!' I yelled at once pushing her slightly away but I saw her back crashed against the chair and she looked stupified. I was feeling bad for her. She was a colleague..almost a friend...I never thought she felt this way about me...I never gave her any wrong signs!!! I blinked through my tears.

'Look Manisha...once and for all...me and Mukta isn't your business! Mukta is special to me...You and me were are will never be a thing!!! And!!! I won't tolerate your language about Mukta!!! For that matter any girl!!!' to which she chuckled and said...

'So you won't accept your love for me hunnn'

'I dooont love you Manisha... don't you get it???' I asked almost shaking her up with her shoulders while she laughed saying...

'Nice...so I'm crazy now!!! Good...you don't love me...hmmm...but you know what Omkar Nayak .. not so easily...not so easily...not this time' saying she slammed her lips against mine and began kissing my lips while I was shocked for a brief second and next second I pushed her away...

'What the hell Manisha? Are you mad?'

'Yes I'm mad...I'm crazy about you...come on Omkar...try me baby...I can show you heaven... once just once let me pleasure you...you will never go back to that Mukta' saying she pushed her hands on my crotch and I was shocked.

The feeling of being molested suddenly didn't let me react. For a brief minute I was trying to understand what happened. She was trying to open my pants while I gathered myself and in one go I pushed her away...

'Stay away from me ... you are disgusting!!! You are sick...stay away from me' saying I kept pushing her but she came to me and again began throwing herself upon me... thankfully I was a tall man and I stood straight not letting her reach me...

She began roaming her hands on my stomach and used her nails to scratch me
while trying to pin me down but I didn't budge and kept pushing her advances and finally gave her a hard push which made her fall on the couch...I was fuming...

'You have gone mad Manisha...you need to treat yourself...you are attempting to molest me...this is against company policies I hope you are aware of it!! Also I will drag you to the police station if you don't stop' I warned her while she smirked saying...

'Really??? You'll malign my name...how about we malign it together???' and I didn't get the point.

Next minute she began tearing her shirt and I didn't understand what she was trying to do...

She rubbed her left over lipstick... next minute banged her head onto my table and bit her own lip to bleed. I was horrified.

'Watch it out !!! You will regret rejecting me' saying she ran out of the cabin and I didn't understand what happened. After a few minutes I walked out of the cabin only to see a few people on the floor giving me deadly glares...

And I see Manisha hugging Kalindi who looked shocked... angry and pissed.

My staff kept glaring at me like I was a criminal. I didn't know what to say but then a pair of eyes at the door is what disturbed me the most.

Mukta stood there with her eyes filled with tears as she kept glaring at Manisha then me ...and I walked towards her while some men in the staff came infront of me and stopped me...

'Sir...sorry we can't let you walk towards Manisha Mam... infact any women here... please wait till the HR arrives!!!'

I was flabbergasted!!!
My staff kept looking at me like I was a criminal. Mukta's eyes kept questioning me... Manisha kept crying in Kalindi's arms and everyone believed her. I didn't know what to say right now...

No one wanted to hear me!!!

In no time HR arrived and they decided to take me into a questioning.

'No one discusses this matter on floor!!! It's like none of you know it...it's against company policies!!! We will talk and take legal actions' the HR head said while I kept yelling I didn't do anything.

I couldn't see one pair of eye there in the crowd who trusted me right now!!!
Why???
Because I'm a man???
I didn't care about others...It's only 'she' who mattered!!!

I ran towards her and held her by her shoulders who were slumped down and asked her...

'Baby girl...you...you trust me na??? Say you trust me na....' but she kept looking with a blank expression into my face while not a single word left her mouth!!!

She.... She doesn't trust me???

She thinks I can do something like this???

She doesn't trust me!!!

Something inside me broke too loud!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.2K 18
A story where a simple shy and naive girl rules the heart of the devil. let's see what happens in their lives when Destiny plays it's card. . . . .
1.1M 71.2K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
520K 24.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
316K 19.6K 35
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...