𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

Malxfelt22 द्वारा

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... अधिक

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

719 25 3
Malxfelt22 द्वारा

Draco woke up beside you. He stared at the ceiling he couldn't believe he lost his virginity, especially to the mafia queen. He looked to his side to find you asleep, he kissed your forehead before leaving you still there, sound asleep.

He decided to take a shower so he wouldn't smell like sex. He stepped inside and began to wash his hair that's when he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his torso.

"Morning," You whispered, kissing his back.

"Morning," Draco replied as he turned around and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Last night was amazing."

"I'm glad I was your first." You kissed his lips softly and ran your fingers through his wet hair. The two of them washed their bodies and got out of the shower, Draco looked himself in the mirror to see love bites over his body while you smirked behind him. "Now everyone will know that you belong to me."

"Look at yourself." Draco smiled as he stared at your neck that was covered by love bites given by him. "You belong to me," Draco smirked.

"That's right blondie, anyone messes with you they will deal with me," you said with a sly smirk. Draco smiled.

"Throughout my entire life, I never thought of in falling love with the mafia queen." Draco sighed as he changed into his clothes. "But I can't resist you."

"No one can now let's go." Draco walked out of the bathroom with you following him a few moments later after you changed into your clothes. The two lovers walked down the stairs to be met by Israel and Ryan.

"Finally decided to wake up," Ryan smirked as he noticed the love bites on their necks. "I guess you two had a wild night, huh?"

"Shut up!" You let out a whine. Ryan laughed and shooked his head. "God, you are so annoying!" You turned around and walked away, leaving Draco with the two of them. He still felt a bit uneasy with Israel which he got up and left the room.

"Hey Draco," Ryan said. Draco turned his head to look at him. "Next time you two have sex can you keep your voices down." Draco's face flushed in embarrassment.

"You heard us?" Draco asked, feeling a bit shy.

"Duh, it's gross but how was it?" Ryan asked as he urged Draco to sit down on the sofa.

"What?" Draco asked as he sat down beside him. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Was it good?" He asked again. "You know, the sex." Draco blushed, remembering what happened last night.

"That's none of your business." Draco scolded him while Ryan groaned in annoyance.

"Oh come on, I'll save you the sex part but was it good or not?" He was eager while Draco looked at his hands.

"Yes, it was good." He replied a bit annoyed. Ryan nodded and changed the subject.

"You seem a bit worried about something. What is it?" Ryan asked. Draco let out a sigh and began to explain about Israel.

"I have a bad feeling about Israel," Draco explained about what was on his mind. Ryan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let's go to my room and talk about it there." Draco nodded and the two went to Ryan's room and sat on the bed. "Are you sure about this Draco?"

"Yes, I overheard him talking on the phone that no one knows about him and he will do what the person on the phone was saying," Draco explained. Ryan nodded.

"Draco if you get caught for spying in the same gang. Y/N won't be happy about this." Ryan warned him. "You're playing with fire Draco, a dangerous one. We don't spy on each other or they will believe that we are undercovers so be careful."

Draco nodded, he knew exactly what he was doing and he wasn't afraid of anyone.

"I'll be careful. I almost faced death but I'm still alive." Draco smiled. Ryan gave him a serious look.

"Draco I'm being serious. If you get caught by Y/N or another gang member you will face the consequences." Ryan warned.

"I know," Draco replied. "But Israel seems a bit off ever since Y/N and I announced our relationship. He doesn't like me ever since."

"Israel has always been like this ever since he joined here," Ryan said.

"I don't know," Draco replied feeling a bit unsure.

"Maybe he was calling to one another of our men?" Ryan tried to reason which could have made sense for him but for Draco he was still unsure.

"Yeah that could have been," Draco replied, Ryan, nodded and stood up and looked back at Draco.

"Y/N doesn't like when they use her just to get information and will kill anyone who does that," Ryan said. "You saw what happened to Ryder. He only dated her to collect information from her to turn her in...she trusted him, if you break her heart Malfoy I won't be hesitated to hurt you."

"I won't break her heart." He replied. "She deserves better and I will do anything to make sure she's happy ."

The two of them exited Ryan's room and went on their separate ways. Draco found you stacking drugs in a corner, you looked up to see him.

"Hi, love." You smiled, dusting off your clothes before walking towards your boyfriend.

"Hey," Draco replied. "Want to get some lunch?" You nodded.

"Just let me get changed then we can go." You pecked his lips before leaving the room. Draco waited for you to get ready when he saw another girl enter the room. She gave him a wink before walking towards him.

"Hi." She spoke, twirling her hair around. "I have never seen you before."

"I joined a few months ago," Draco replied, annoyed with her already.

"I'm Bailey. What's your name handsome?" She flirted, she touched his arm seductively which he pulled away and glared at her. "What's wrong pretty boy? Never seen a beautiful girl in your life. I don't bite."

"Get aw—" He was cut off by an angry voice.

"He's off—limits, Bailey!" You shouted at the girl who only rolled her eyes.

"Geez, you moved on so quickly with the pretty boy here." Bailey chuckled then she looked at Draco with a flirtatious look on her face. "If you get bored with her, you can find me at the pub. I can give you a good time in bed."

That did it. You walked up to her and smacked her across the face. Bailey let out a gasp and glared at you.

"I told you that he's off—limits, Bailey! You're such a slut trying to steal someone's boyfriend. I thought you were dating Israel." You glared at her. Bailey just let out a laugh.

"Oh honey, we're just hooking up. Between him and I, there's nothing just a good round of sex but for him, I'll do anything." She batted her fake eyelashes.

"Out! I don't want you near him! If I see you near my boyfriend again I won't be hesitant to hurt you until you're begging for mercy." You threatened which scared Bailey but tried to hide it. "Understood?"

Bailey nodded and left the house. You glared at her even after she left.

"Hey love, calm down. I belong to you...you showed me that last night." Draco smirked.

"Let's go blondie." You walked away from him.

"That's my girl." You heard Draco's voice and you couldn't help but blush.

The two went to a local pub and ordered their food.

"What's wrong?" You asked, looking at Draco.

"Well I was talking to Ryan about you know that guy and he told me that you don't like anyone in this group betrays you," Draco spoke. You nodded.

"I don't like when someone I care about betrays me. I also don't like it if one of us is spying inside the group, they're just playing with fire." You told him. Draco nodded listening to you.

"Was it hard for you to know that he betrayed you?"

"Yes, that traitor knew what he was paying the price. When I found out he was only using me to get information from me, I wanted to hurt any way possible and he got what he deserved." You took a sip of your wine while you looked at Draco. "We don't play with fire or else we'll get caught."

...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Hateful desires SH द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.1K 127 29
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
306K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
73.9K 1.4K 42
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭." He loved her too early and she lov...
231K 6.3K 47
𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 - Olivia Wind...