Sugar. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language. More

Trophy wife.
01 : Missus Moretti.
02 : Honey.
03 : Loner.
04 : MILF.
05 : The thrill.
06 : Romantic.
07 : Lovers.
08 : The price to pay.
09 : Dinner.
10 : Got to do what you got to do.
11 : I belong to you.
12 : Woods.
13 : Pig.
14 : Romeo and Juliet.
15 : The last.
16 : Overwhelming.
17 : Grieving.
18 : Rest in peace.
19 : College boy.
20 : Chanel lipstick.
21 : Sore loser.
22 : Flustered.
23 : Exams.
25 : Sneaking around.
26 : Something is off.
27 : Condoms.
28 : Mommy.
29 : Secure the spot.
30 : Too well.
31 : Nothing.
32 : Sugar Mommy.
33 : Only the best.
34 : Baby Mama.
35 : Roxanne.
36 : Curiosity killed the cat.
Finale : Wake up.
Happily ever after ?

24 : Needy.

6.6K 280 70
By jungkookiesgolden

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.24༺❘✦━━━

"Yeah.. No not here bro we're gonna lose if we do that."

Today was Taehyung's first day of his break.

He didn't hang out much with Alina on that week, focused on his studies.

But today was friday night and instead of partying like most of his peers, he decided to stay at home and chill, knowing his mother had a date night.

He decided to invite Alina over to change it up, her arms wrapped around his waist, head in his chest as she slowly fell asleep.

He was playing video games peacefully with Jimin, careful to keep his voice calm to not disturb her.

It was also her first time seeing Taehyung's room, and it was exactly what she expected.

Neat but messy on his desk, mostly in dark neutral tones and pretty spacious too, led lights on.

"Tae you're okay ?" Jimin asked, hearing his breathing become irregular.

"Now yes, but I might not be anymore in a second." He answered.

They were both laying in his bed, the only sound heard being the boys' voices.

But Alina was slowly getting bored, the tip of her finger tracing the outline of his cock through his shorts.

He muted himself a second, not looking at her to not lose his game.

"Take what you need, just use me." He told her, unknowingly giving her butterflies.

"No you give it to me." She answered, giving him a squeeze.

He hissed, thighs clenching.

"'Lina be a good girl and do what I told you to do." He said in a sigh.

She squeezed him harder, watching him bite his lower lip, knees buckling.

"No, you give it to me, hurry up."

Taehyung let out a breath, still looking at the screen.

"Then put it in your mouth and use it as a binky to shut up and wait."

Her eyebrows furrowed, her lips forming a small smile as she pulled his sweatpants down.

Just the way Taehyung had this habit of 'constantly' asking for blowjobs just made her understand that he liked it.

At least she was good at it.

She wrapped an hand around him and started stroking, seeing his face relax a bit.

"That's it, now let me play."

He unmuted himself with a small sigh, feeling her lips wrap around him.

"You okay ?" Jimin asked, hearing his shaky breath.

Being the little exhibitionist he was, Taehyung had no problems getting a blowjob while gaming.

Even worse, telling his friends what was really happening.

But at this rate, Jimin was used, Taehyung was blunt and didn't beat around the bush.

"I'm fine, 'Lina is just sucking my sucking soul out right away." He answered, slowly bucking his hips to go deeper down her throat.

"Is it good ?"

"Damn right it is." Taehyung answered, looking down at her.

"And you're just gonna describe everything in detail to your friend ?.. Does he gets off of this ?" She asked as she pulled him out of her mouth, eyebrows furrowed.

Taehyung let out a small sigh at the feeling of her small hand wrapped around him.

"Oh he better not get off on anything."

Jimin only let out a chuckle that Alina heard through Taehyung's AirPods, one of her brows raising.

"If he's not bothered it meant it happened before, I suppose ?" She asked, feeling somehow jealous to imagine that, her hand tightening around his cock, making him hiss. "But it didn't, right baby ?"

"No i-it didn't.. Release some pressure come on.." He said, discomfort painfully obvious on his face.

She did as he said, still staring at him for explanations.

"Jimin is just unbothered, it's not that deep really."

"Tell her to calm down, you're only shameless with her." Jimin said.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes at that, letting out a small sigh that made Jimin laugh.

Satisfied with his answer Alina also went back to pleasuring him, head bobbing on his length with her hand stroking what didn't fit in her mouth.

Taehyung's hips were slowly bucking to go deeper down her throat, shamelessly letting small grunts and moans.

"Just like that sugar.."

"Dude mute yourself, not everyone receives help." Jimin sighed in despair.

Taehyung looked down at Alina a second as she pulled him out of her mouth, sucking on his balls as she looked up at him too, stroking him.

She was letting out small moans as she did that, loving to see him slowly fall apart, slowly becoming louder, not even hearing his friend anymore.

Everything was on her and about her.

She grabbed the phone and pulled him out of her mouth, not cutting eye contact.

"You'll play another day." She said, hanging up the phone and tossing it aside.

She carefully took the earbuds out of his ears and straddled him, still touching him.

"So you got what you wanted, huh ?" He said, tossing the controller aside to grope her ass.

"I always get what I want, whatever it takes." She said with a small smile.

His hand traveled to the sweatpants she wore, slipping his hand in them to cup her pussy, feeling her soaked.

"Take that off and ride me 'Lina."

"Gladly."

She quickly took off the bottoms and her panties with it, getting on top of him again and letting him slide inside of her.

"So needy for me.." He sighed in satisfaction, spanking her before grabbing her ass. "Couldn't even wait for me to finish what I was doing."

"As if it disturbs you.." She scoffed, slowly slowly rolling her hips on him to adapt herself.

"Mh I can't really.. I can't really say that.."

As he said that, he slowly bucked his hips up, biting his lower lip.

"Are you ready for the ride, su-"

"Taetae we're home !"

Both of their eyes widened at the sound of Taehyung's mother voice.

"Fuck.. Okay !" He answered, his nervosity not heard in his voice.

Alina immediately got back on the bed, putting her sweatpants back on, cussing under her breath.

"What do I do ?" She whispered-yelled at him.

"My mom is a heavy sleeper but she takes a while to fall asleep, you're gonna have to wait a long moment." He answered. "Or you can spend the night and leave in the morning after she leaves for work at six thirty."

Alina deadpanned, thinking that she was too old to sneak around like this.

"You can borrow my clothes sugar, it's alright."

"But I'm hungry." She whined silently.

"I-"

"Taetae are you alright ?" His mom asked, knocking on the door. "You usually come say hello."

Alina gave him wide eyes, sitting criss-cross on his bed, Taehyung's hair a mess and his face flushed.

"I'm about to go shower that's why.. Don't open the door."

"Okay.. Have you ate yet ? We got you takeout." His mother continued.

"Thanks Ma' !"

She hummed, the sound of her footsteps fainting as she walked away.

Taehyung let out a small sigh, turning to Alina and pointing the bathroom with his chin.

She understood and followed him in there quietly, making sure to not walk too hard.

Taehyung wasn't wealthy but being an only child in an above middle-class family, it was 'logic' for him to have his own bathroom.

He closed the door behind them, letting the shower run before turning to her, their voices concealed.

"Okay so.. I'm gonna take the food and bring it upstairs, if I say that I'm doing homework it should be okay, she'll let 'me' eat upstairs.. You can shower if you want, I'll bring you clothes, alright ?"

"I don't have underwear." She answered, crossing her arms against her chest.

"I have brand new boxers I haven't worn yet, I got this don't worry.. Just.. Shower, I got this."

"Do I look like I wanna wear boxers ? Then do the walk of shame tomorrow morning ?" She scoffed.

He gave her a spank, kissing her cheek as she rolled her eyes.

"Your ass will look good in boxers, don't worry."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 13.1K 31
"You were out of my league." | College AU. | Contains Smut, Fluff & Angst. | English isn't my first language.
58.4K 857 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...
108K 6.3K 30
"I could be a better boyfriend than him." | Contains smut, angst & fluff. | English isn't my first language.
278K 7.4K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a ⭐