Deal Se Dil Tak ☑️

Von Suzumi19

In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from... Mehr

0) Plot & Prelude
1) THE RIVALRY
2) FACEOFF & REVELATIONS
3) HER DECISION
4) SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT
5) THE GRAND SHIVIKA WEDDING
6) NOK JHOK
8) BILLU JI
9) SNEAK PEAK
10) GIVING HER HAPPINESS
11) GOD'S SIGN
12) CONCERNS
13) INSECURITIES
CHARACTER SKETCH
14) HURT
15) PRIVATE MOMENTS
16) SHOCK
18) REALISATION
19) Epilogue
FOR ALL SHIVIKA LOVERS
20) Epilogue PART: 2
STORY OF DEAL SE DIL TAK
New story alert!
HELP!
TRY THIS
A NEW SHIVIKA STORY
NEW STORY ALERT!
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

7) JEALOUS BIWI

1.1K 137 13
Von Suzumi19

The reception party started. From business associates to business rivals of Oberois & Trivedis also came.

Among them a lady came running towards Shivaay & hugged him tightly.

Lady: Shivaay baby....

Shivaay was dumbstruck & Annika was thinking who is she. Omrupri were shocked including pinky.

P: oh my mata Tia.

Omrupri: lady baba!...

Anirivya: Lady baba?

T: Shivaay baby you know how much I missed you?

S: Tia what are you doing here?

T: Baby your business associate Tarun Kapoor is my cousin. I came with him only.

S: oh enjoy

Annika didn't liked the way Tia was calling Shivaay as Shivaay Baby afterall he is her husband. Annika encircled his arms with her hand, Shivaay was shocked by this action but he gave a smile towards her. Tia didn't liked it and pushed Annika.

S: Annika

T: who is this poor bitch & why she's standing so close to you baby? You greedy girl you think my baby will like someone like you? Or you think that you can trap him and take his money? Tch tch your plan is backfired get lost now I'm with my baby you don't need to come near him.

Now it was enough for Annika. She was fuming in anger, She looked at Shivaay & then on Tia. Except Tia everyone understood by Annika's expression what's gonna happen next. Pinky & Sunanda were all ready to watch Tia's oh my mata.

A: If I'm not wrong then you're Tia Kapoor the daughter of Mr. Dinesh Kapoor & Mrs. Shobha Kapoor who is dependent on her father's money who enjoy on the money of her siblings & cousins like Romi, Tarun & Swetlana. And here giving lectures to me about being greedy

T: mind your words girl. They're my family members whatever I do with their money is my wish. But you just look at you trying to get my Shivaay baby's money.

A: Lemme introduce myself to you, I'm Annika Vardhan Trivedi & she(pointing towards Gauri) my sister Gauri Vardhan Trivedi. The founders and owners of Trivedi Enterprises. We make our own money & we have enough and more money than your family so before using your mouth see with whom you're speaking.

Tia gulped hearing Annika's words. She couldn't believe it's Annika, one of the Trivedi sisters whom she was calling greedy. Now it was time for Tia to get insulted more.

A: and what did you said Shivaay baby right? Who the hell gave you permission to call my husband like that? Don't you have manners? And btw to whom I'm asking, the girl who is trying to trap other's husband to enjoy on his money.

T: hus... husband....Shivaay baby you got married?

A: shut up and stop this baby baby. Can't believe that you don't know we are married. Before coming to the party didn't you read anything on the invitation card or didn't you asked your brother about the party? Bas party ka nam suna aur muh uthake chali ayi wah besharam ki buriya.

Tia started crying and ran away from there before Annika insults her more. When she left everyone except Shivaay burst into laughing, he was just looking at his jealous & angry wife.

A: reception khatam hone do phir apko mujhe bohot sawalo ke jawab dene hai.

Shivaay gulped seeing Annika's anger.

S: avi baat karle?

A: ji nahi. Mujhe yaha tamasha khara nahi karna.

S: wo Tia toh actually

A: badme batana SHIVAAY BABY(mimic like Tia)

Ru to Su&P: choti maa sunanda aunty kya show hai

Su: ekdam free ka masst show

P: us Tia ki toh bohot acche se oh my mata ho gyi.

Shivika's reception ended and now Shivaay with full of fear in his heart went inside his room only to find his angry wife. Annika was working on a file when she saw his presence she called him.

A: come here we need to talk

S: yeah actually I think I need to have a bath first then we can talk. Btw bade papa, dadi & Om are calling you. I think they've some work with you.

A: Bade papa is in meeting, dadi is went at VT mansion for tomorrow's haldi function of Rikara along with Om so don't try to fool me, today you've no escape.

S: jaan are you hungry?

A: yeah thinking to eat you alive. Comd here we need to talk.

S: ok I'm sitting here on chair you sit on the sofa like this also we can talk. What's the need of sitting together.

A: khud toh boht paas paas aate ho aaj kya huwa patidev?

S: you'll beat me I know

A:(laughing evilly) beat you? Hahahahaha...... No no no I won't beat you.

S: then?

A: I'll cut your hairs by pulling by my own hands it and make you bald!

S: god save me

A: seat beside me or else I'll burn you alive.

S: ok I'm coming.

With gaining a little courage he went and sat beside Annika. She was still looking on the file.

S: jaan wo (cutted by annika)

A: what kind of relation do you share with Tia?

S: she's my fr...friend.

Annika glared on him but he was gulping not uttering a single word. In anger Annika pulled his palm hairs.

A: tell me the truth

S: aah! She was my girlfriend....

A: she's your girlfriend huh! Girlfriend of a married man (saying this she pulled his palm hair more)

S: aah! ouch ouch! She was I said not is.

A: kab ki baat hai ye?

S: ka...(cutted by Annika)

When she heard क She angrilly pulled more hair of Shivaay's palm.

A: kuch dino pehle ki haan? You....

S: aaah! Ruko stop it. Bolne toh do.... I was going to say college time ki.

A: toh pehle kyu nahi bola?

S: tum bolne deti tab na bolta.

A: propose kisne kiya?

S: Tia k.....

Again Annika cutted in anger and this time she grabbed the collar of his shirt.

A: Tia ko aapne propose kia??

S: nahi mene nahi....mein kehne wala tha Tia khud ayi mere pas usne propose kia....ab mere collar choro dard ho raha hai.

A: aur kya kya hua apke aur us cheapdi ke bich?

S: kuch nahi hua bilkul nahi areh mene toh useh kiss bhi nahi kia. Mera jo bhi hua aur aage hoga sab tumhare sath hai jaan.

A: apne nahi kia toh kya hua usne toh kia hoga na?(frowning her eyebrow)

S: kosish ki thi me hatt jata tha.

A: thik hai isbar chhor dia. Lekin agar wo cheapdi yaha aas paas bhi dikhi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

S: haan haan mein samajh gaya (caressing his own palms)

Annika took the file and stood up to go but Shivaay pulled her by her wrist and she landed on his lap. He hugged her tightly and kept his chin on her shoulder.

S: my love you know you look so cute when you're jealous. I didn't knew that you're this much angry. But you know na I love you.

He pampered kisses on her left cheeks & hairs hugging her tightly.

A: it's not jealousy it's anger because you're married to me and she was calling you baby baby huh & even she tried to insult me.

S: toh tum bhi bulao na mujhe Shivaay baby(mimic like tia)

A: mujhe koi shauk nahi us cheapdi ki tarah ese bulane ka (giggling)

S: gussa nahi ho avi?

She nodded negatively & he hugged her more tightly and kissed on her neck.

A: chodiye.... apko abhi nahana nahi kya?

S: naha liya kabka....wo toh tumhare khauf me mujhe bahana banana para.

A: mujhe nahi pata tha SSO mujhse darte hai. Wow jo kisike samne nahi jhukta mujhse darta hai.

S: SSO kisise na darta hai na kisike samne jhukta hai par Annika ka Shivaay toh darta....sorry pyar karta hai na aur pyar me toh jhukna hi parta hai.

A: good for you. Anyways kal Rikara ki haldi hai aur mere pak phere ki rasam.

S: please mat jao na I can't live without you.

A: offo I'm going for just a day man & moreover we are married now I know I've no escape from you.

S: whatever. Even a day is like a year without you.

A: Rasam hai Shivaay please. Ab tum thori mere sath chaloge

S: idea bura nahi hai. I can also go with you. 

A: no you can't. You've to come to pick me up the next day.

S: you mean a day before Rikara's marriage?

A: hmm.

S: waise if pakphere is tomorrow then when is pehli rasoi?

A: seems like you know everything about rituals. Pehli rasoi is in the morning and pakphere is in the afternoon then their haldi will start when I'll go.

S: ok then kal subah tumhare hatho ka khana khane ko milega haye meri jaan mujhse intezar nahi ho raha.

A: ok leave ne now & lemme go I'm sleepy.

S: ok jaana. I'll try to stay without you for a day. Goodnight (pecking her forehead)

A: hmm goodnight.

Annika stood up to go but her nuptial chain fell from her neck suddenly. Before it touches the ground Shivaay held it.

A: oh my god how did it fell. Something wrong is gonna happen.

S: these things are just myth. Nothing will happen I'm with you nah.

A: par ye mangalsutra? Ye girne wala tha.

S: gira nahi mene pakr lia na

A: girta toh tut jata apshagun ho jata

S: me na iseh na hi humare rishte ko tutne dunga. Ao me pehna deta hoon

He made her wear the nuptial chain by himself. Till now he understood that atleast she respect their relation & soon she will love him wholeheartedly.

A: waise that cheapdi Tia was in college with you really?

S: yah.

A: are you guys were in same batch?

S: no actually I was her senior. I was doing Masters & she was doing bachelor's

A: tell me everything

S: are you still angry

A: no its just if she came back again I can insult her more in a proper way.

S: jealous woman (whispered)

A: I said na I'm not jealous now you're telling me or not?

S: ok ok listen so it was their freshers party and we were the one who organised it from college's side. We met during that time..... She was so much attracted towards me and one day she proposed me but I clearly said no to her.

A: then how came she becomes your ex?

S: lemme finish then you can bombard you questions.
So after that also she didn't left me. One day one of my friend told me to give it a try so I directly told her I can't say "i love you" just because I'm going to be her boyfriend because I really don't feel anything for her so she agreed but that girl was using me like ATM,  but these things doesn't last long and atlast I broke up.

Annika listened to him very properly then she realised that he truly loves her that's why he said "I love you" to her and finding ways to be with her. She felt a bit guilty of making fun of his feelings.

A: waise if she was in college then why she's unemployed or jobless now?

S: Tia was not getting enough time for her parties, shopping & tour because of the pressure in college life. She hated it and left corner knowing that her family members have enough money.

A: cheapdi Tia she left college for parties 😂😂😂  next time I won't forget to include these informations while insulting her.

S: Annika aren't you Sleepy?

A: yes Shivaay baby(mimic like Tia)

S: please now don't start

A: 😂😂😂 good night Shivaay b...

S: Annika please🙏🏼

A: ok ok...

A(in mind): ab pata chala na bagadbille mujhe kaisa lagta he jab ap mujhe irritate karte ho.

Precap: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.8K 259 8
Shivaay(Shiv) & Veeranshu(Veer) are bestfriends since childhood but live in different countries because of their family business but later studied in...
162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
383K 25K 27
"Marriage with a billionarie was shit , that's what i learned from my marriage life" Anika look towards the baby in Nitya arms and give a sad smile...
187K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...