Mythic king arise

By micheal9999

In this world, there a boy name y/n l/n who want peace for human and faunus ,As well hero and villains, devil... More

preview
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4 and love of his life
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Part 1
chapter 13 Part 2
dawn of the new era

chapter 2

507 5 0
By micheal9999

(Ozpin)pov

It been three months, still can't find him or know where he is. at same time all Might walk in and said still can't find him. 

no, Nezu and Sirzechs walk in too, you got some info too they said no. where he is, then Rias ran in beat out from running, sister what wrong said Sirzechs. 

It Izuku and other, they are in Danger, where are they said All Might,they are in the town Rias said. I said out loud let go.

(Izuku)pov

Xenovia,Shirone,Tsuyu,Ochaco and Team CFVY got hurt very badly and i hurt bad, but i need to protect Eri from Overhaul and Chronostasis, but Chronostasis didn't hear someone behind him, but he sense someone so he look behind him and got kill by a Spear in the neck.

Overhaul ask Chronostasis didn't get a answer from him, he look back at Chronostasis he was dead on the ground.

he hear someone talking, your friend should not drop his guard or he get himself killed. who are you he said aloud.

you won't last long to know me, come out no where Overhaul got slash from the side, Overhaul use his Quirks to the ground into a fissure of spikes and launch it the building where the voice come from.

you miss the voice call out, Overhaul just relive soon he be killed, i saw something launch out of the building and landing in Overhaul chest, Overhaul take out it from his chest and was a Kunai.

( cover with a poison that stop someone Quirks for a hour.)

then a blur come out no where and attack Overhaul by going around in a Circle and attacking him at same time. At same time All Might and other arrival in time to see what happen, they saw Chronostasis on the ground, dead and Overhaul being attack by a blur and Izuku protect Eri then saw Overhaul have slash all over him body.

Overhaul saw where the blur go to so he use his Quirks but could't, what happen to my Quirks said Overhaul. you forgot about the Kunai in your chest it was cover with a poison that stop someone Quirks for a hour.

no matter, i will take Eri and before he finish his sentence he look down at his chest seeing a spearhead through his chest and look behind to see someone and said who are you? Izuku answer his question. y/n

(your Spear)

(y/n)pov

Izuku said and answer overhaul question, y/n, i look at Izuku and sigh at him, Overhaul you now know my name, so i have to end you now and i bring a dagger out.

i slash Overhaul neck kill him instantly and toss him to the side then putting the dagger away too, long time no see, Deku. 

you still mad at me Izuku said to me, i said one thing, yes i said to him how is the little one while look at Eri. Izuku answer me she alright. before ask him something else,but i sense people coming, they here i tell him. All Might was worrying about Izuku and other. I was about to leave. 

I hear someone call out and i look back and it was Bakugo, he launching a Explosion attack at me so i parry it with my Shield and launch it at the building to my left. 

(your Shield)

(dark beam)

Bakugo was about to launch himself at me, but he hear someone launching a attack, dark beam and landing in front of Bakugo, he stop and look where it come from.

He saw a person atop a building and this person teleport in front of Bakugo scaring him, he jump back, he look person and said aloud who the hell you are, everyone hear Bakugo shouting so they look to see and they saw the person. this person just look at Bakugo and Bakugo frozen in fear.

Hello Sensei i said while bow my head to the person and the person said hello student. Everyone said aloud student, yes i his student so what i tell everyone. The person said well my name is Mythic king but you can call me Mythic.

(Ozpin)pov 

Nice to meet you, nice to meet you too said Mythic and y/n please can you come back to union academy i said to y/n, you think i go back to union academy after what you did to me. Mythic thinking what did they do to him.

but Mythic stop him, let make a deal he will join union academy again, y/n look at Mythic shocked, but i will join with him and three thing to have Mythic said.

1 he will be in all your class, but he will not do any work, only in the combat class he will do work. i still testing him with some my power in him and yes i give him some my power.

2 he listen to me, if i need something i ask him to get something in the town or training with me.

3 if someone bully someone else, me or y/n will deal with it.

when Mythic done i was thinking and i was okay with this, but it the only way to get y/n back i about to said deal, All might and Sirzechs stopping me, are you sure about this said All might yes i tell them it only way to do it and y/n be back in union academy.

alright said All might and Sirzechs just sigh. Deal i said to Mythic, good so, how get to this school at the same time a Bullhead just landed, well that work said Mythic.

we enter the Bullhead with the other and head to union academy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 28 6
I had finished Hogwarts Legacy and thought "Ah what the hell, why not give it a shot." Now that I think about it, the title is very misleading. + I r...
9.3K 220 15
U.A Academy was a school for people with quirks so they can become a hero, until someone brought the school which allows people also with Sacred Gear...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
34.1K 938 28
(Vol 1-3 Beacon arc) "You can certainly fulfill your wish to "save someone". But a wish for you to save yourself, does not exist. You will embrace a...