Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

✨ Introduction ✨
Part 1- First Meet 👋🏼
Part 2- You? Again? 😩
Part 3- Annoying but Cute 😚
Part 4- Thank-you? 💫
Part 5- A spark ⚡️
Part 6- The Beginning 🎬
Part 7- Butterflies 🦋
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath 🤨
Part 12- The Dance 💃🏻
Part 13- Ishk High 🍾
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! 🍾
Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises
Part 16- Confusion 💫
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight ✈️
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan 🍺
Part 25- The Morning After ☀️
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 41- A New Start
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings 🤪
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! 💫
Note ❤️

Part 27- Plans & Gifts

856 79 30
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-seven, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
===============================================================================

At around 1:30pm Ishqi made an excuse and left for the mall which wasn't too far from the resort, as she drove she turned the radio on and tried to calm her nerves. Ishqi was super stressed but the music soothed her worries and soon she found herself singing along with the song. 

After around 20 minutes she reached the mall, she parked her car and headed inside from the parking lot, upon climbing two flights of stairs she finally spotted a sign which read, "Coral Cafe"- "Thank god" she mumbled as she took a deep breath and started walking towards it. 

Ishqi entered the cafe and right away spotted Ahaan sitting on a square table right at the start, his back faced her. She smiled and made her way to him- Ishqi gave Ahaan a quick back-hug which startled him but within three seconds he knew it was her. "Hiii AVMMM" Ishqi said as she took a seat in front of him. 

Ahaan: Kya baat hai! Today you're right on time! 

Ishqi: Mein na humesha time pe hi aati houn...

Ahaan: Yeah right, he said sarcastically which made Ishqi pout and he giggled- 

Ishqi: Waise, hum dono chup ke yahan kyun mil rahe hai? Plan toh hum resort mein bhi baana sakte the...not that I'm complaining...

Ahaan: Haan, lekin wahan baar baar koi na koi interrupt kardeta hai toh socha yahan at least sakoon se baat toh ho pai gi...without any interruptions. 

Ishqi: Hmm- she said while nodding her head, "Aap mere saath reh reh kar smart hogaye ho!" 

Ahaan chuckled and adored his bundle of cuteness, "Accha aab kuch order karlein? Phir plan banate hai" Ishqi suggested to which he called out to the waiter. They ordered milkshakes and some pastries which were served to them within 5 minutes. 

"Okay so, aap ne kuch socha hai? matlab kaise bataige saab ko??" Ishqi said while munching on a piece of chocolate cake- 

Ahaan: Haan, meine socha hai ke hum dono shaadi kar lete hai and phir saab ko baata deinge, tab toh unhe accept karna hi pareyga- he tried to suppress his laughter while Ishqi almost choked on her food. 

Ishqi (while coughing): AVM! K-k-kai-si b-baa-baatein k-kar rahe hai aap! 

Ahaan chortled, "sorry sorry, mazak kar raha houn..." 

Ishqi gulped down some water and took a deep breath, "AVM, be serious naaaa!!!!" 

Ahaan: Serious hi toh houn....

Ishqi: Ah um...I was thinking ke hum saab ko ek room mein gather karein and then we'll just tell them...thoda sa mushkil toh hoga but isse simple koi aur tarika nahi hai...

Ahaan: NO WAY! 

Ishqi: Kyun? 

Ahaan: Aise nahi baata sakte! 

Ishqi: Itna accha plan toh hai, kahin aapko humara romance secret rakhne mein maaza toh nahi araha?? Movies mein jo filmy situations hoti hai bilkul waisa jo chal raha hai saab!

Ahaan: Arrey nahi! Mera matlab tha ke ek dum se nahi batana chahiye, we should tell them one by one...jitna slowly pata chale ga utna saab kuch settle hone ke chances zyada hai..

Ishqi: Hmm, yeh bhi hai...so pehle humein Rahul aur Rhea ko batana chahiye...unn dono se official breakup hoga tabhi baaki saab ko batana sahi hoga..

Ahaan: Haan, aur meri family mein saab already tumhe bohot zyada pasand karte hai toh unhe manane mein koi problem nahi hoga..

Ishqi: Hmm, meri family bhi aapko pasand karti hai but...her voice trailed off-

Ahaan: Kya? he asked hesitantly- 

Ishqi: Woh actually, mere dad pyaar mein zyada believe nahi karte...but unko manane ki poori koshish karungi...aur waise bhi Tara already humari side hai...Zayan bhai, DM, and maa bhi maan hi jaige...

Ahaan: Hmm, ek baar hum dono ki families maan jai toh phir Oberoi's and Mehta's se apologize karle...and then we'll finally be able to publicly be together..he smiled-

Ishqi: Yes but AVM, yeh jitna simple sound kar raha hai utna hoga nahi...

Ahaan: Don't worry Ishqi, jaab tak hum saath hai hum koi bhi problems face kar sakte hai...she squeezed her eyes reassuringly while he firmly held her hand and placed a kiss on it. 

Ishqi and Ahaan now had a plan panned out, making them a little anxious but relieved at the same time. They were very nervous to finally start revealing themselves to others but were happy that they wouldn't need to carry the weight of lies and cheating anymore. 

They payed and left the cafe, they decided to roam around in the mall for some time before they left for the resort. Whilst randomly strolling through the long floors, hand in hand, a jewelry shop caught their eye. 

"Let's go in" Ahaan said and both of them walked in, it was a beautifully decorated store that had crystal chandeliers hanging from the celling, gold and white stools scattered across and aesthetically pleasing paintings hung on the walls.  

They were browsing around when a set of two rings caught Ahaan's eyes, they walked over and upon inquiring about them found that they were customizable! "I'll get an "Ishqi" in-engraved on one" Ahaan politely instructed to the salesgirl while Ishqi smiled and said, "Please imprint "Ahaan" onto the other"

The salesgirl nodded and took the rings inside the staff room to customize. Ishqi and Ahaan stood there and waited for the rings they were both really excited as this was going to be their first gift to each other. "Ishqi, tum yahan wait karo mein ek second mein ata houn" Ahaan said and Ishqi nodded, he went to the other side of the store where necklaces and bracelets were being sold. 

He bought a beautiful and elegant necklace that held something special inside the pendant. He payed for it and kept the box in his pocket as a surprise for later. Ahaan went back to where Ishqi was standing and as he approached the counter the salesgirl came out from the staff room with their chosen rings ready.

"Omggggg, I love it!!" Ishqi squealed while Ahaan stood there admiring her, "they seem soo in love, I hope they stay together forever!" the salesgirl muttered under her breath and left from there. 

Ishqi: Laiye, she said to Ahaan and he handed the rings over to her, "Arrey, AVM dono nahi..." Ishqi facepalmed herself and Ahaan understood what she meant. He handed the ring which said "Ishqi" over to her and he took off the one Rhea had made him wear. Ishqi slided the ring onto his finger while his heart fluttered, he felt like the happiest one alive in that moment. 

Ishqi slipped the ring Rahul had made her wear off of her finger when Ahaan took her hand his his and smoothly slid the ring with his name onto her finger. Ishqi jumped into his embrace and gave him a tight hug, "Best date I've ever been on...most productive as well!" she said into his ear as she pecked his cheek. 

Ahaan smiled, "Now we're unofficially engaged!" he exclaimed, barely being able to control his happiness.

Both were lost in each other's eyes for a few moments until they heard someone clear their throat. Ishqi & Ahaan turned their heads a little and their eyes widened. "Oh no" they mumbled in unison.

//To Be Continued//

Next: Breakups! 😬

=============================================================================

That's all for today guys!! It was a filler ch but hope ya'll enjoyed it regardless ;) Next part'll be updated soon! 💛{ Word Count: 1316 }

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
52K 2.5K 35
The story takes a six months leap Ishqi moves ahead in her life.. and becomes a successful businesswoman.. contrary to what she was before. But still...
29.6K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...
12.6K 561 18
Hi friends! I am going to write an FF on our Ishqaan after broken marriage of Ishqi and Mayank. This is the first time I am trying to write an FF . H...