The Player's Daughter

By xxxxRYLEExxxx

Slowly I walked over to him and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Cammei." He smirked, "Sam." "It's nice to meet y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

5.8K 134 11
By xxxxRYLEExxxx

Here’s Chapter 5! I hope you guys are falling in love with this story as much as I am with writing it! (Amy on the side!)

~Rylee xx

  1 week later

                 “Cammei, time to get up! Spring Break is over!” I barely heard my mom say as I was waking up from a deep sleep.

 “Mmmm, five more minutes!” I said before realizing it wasn’t my her beside me anymore.

  “Come on, babe. Wakey, wakey,” Sam told me whilst pressing his lips to my forehead. I opened my eyes to see his curls as wild as always, but there had been an attempt to calm them. He had on a plain, white shirt paired with some dark skinny jeans. On his feet was a pair of white and red converse. I looked backed up to his eyes and blushed; realizing I had just been checking him out.

    “I’m getting there!” I replied, stretching my tanned arms above my head before sitting up. I smiled at Sam and allowed him to pull me to my feet. “First, a shower is much needed.”

 “Need any help?” He asked me with a wink.

                I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest, “Nah, I think I’ve got this one.” He chuckled.

                “Okay, well I’ll leave you to it.” Sam kissed the top of my head and headed out of my bedroom.  I stared at him as he left. Groaning internally at the sight of his low-slung pant allowing me sight of his American Eagle boxer band.

                I smiled and headed to my bathroom where I shut the door and turned on the heater and started running some water for my shower. No matter how hot was outside, my shower always had to be steaming. I stripped out of my Dillon High Volleyball shirt and pulled off my black Nike shorts before stepping into the heated spray, allowing it to wash all of worries away. What was everyone at school going to think? Leave for Spring Break: no boyfriend, come back: hot, new guy who has somehow stolen the infamous Cammei’s heart.

                I shook my head, not caring what they thought. When have I ever? I started humming an Ed Sheeran song as I grabbed a bottle of shampoo.

                Ten minutes later I was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body standing in front of my closet, unable to decide what to wear. I let out a sigh before picking out a hot pink, off-the-shoulder top with “Infinite” written on it. I pulled on a black bra with matching panties before putting the shirt over my wet hair and onto my body. I selected a pair of white high-waisted shorts and looked to make sure you couldn’t see my underwear through them. “Check,” I said to myself.

                 I walked into my bathroom where I put on the slightest bit of makeup and dried my hair. I let it fall in loose, natural curls down my back. Lastly, I sprayed on my favorite perfume and grabbed my black Vans and backpack before walking out the door.

                “No, I called it!”

              “Are you sure? Because I’m pretty sure I heard my voice saying ‘dibs’ before yours!”

                I heard arguing as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Sam and Cameron were fighting over the last blueberry muffin. I chuckled to myself while dropping my backpack. Quickly I ran over to the counter, swiped the muffin, and bit into it.

                “What did you do that for?!” Cameron shrieked, “I was planning on eating that!” I licked my lips before shrugging.

   “Not my problem,” I replied with a mouthful of food.

                Sam laughed before wrapping an arm around my waist. “Actually, I was going to eat that.” He whispered into my ear. His voice gave me chills as I finished off the last bite of my breakfast.

                “Sorry babes,” I told them both just as my phone started ringing. “Hello?”

                “Cammei! I am in a crisis,” Amy screamed into the phone. I winced, her voice high and shrill.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked even though I knew it was going to be a fashion emergency.

                “I can’t find anything to wear!” She wailed. I smirked to myself for knowing her all too well.

                “Well first, take a deep breath. Second, allow me to help.” I said with just a hint of cockiness. “Try that tangerine floral dress and your jean vest.” I heard her digging through her closet in an attempt find it.

  “Hold on, let me try it on,” Amy told me. I examined my nails, noticing they needed a trim as she came back on the line. “It’s perfect!”

  I scoffed, “Duh, it’s created by me.”

She chuckled before telling me bye. I pressed ‘end’ and turned around to tell the boys that we needed to go, only to find them both staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow. “Like what ya see?” Sam winked at me while Cameron groaned and turned away.

  “You guys, let’s go! I have things to do!” Cam told us while heading to the door. I looked at his choice of clothing: a pair of dark grey jeans with a black v-neck shirt. He looked nice. I felt Sam put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned up to kiss him as I grabbed my keys off the countertop.

 “Let’s go, babe.” I told him. He nodded in agreement as we walked to the car hand in hand.

                20 minutes later

                I pulled into my parking spot at school and saw everyone stare at the stranger in my passenger seat. I put my red Mustang convertible in park before looking over at Sam. “Ready to face this?” He smirked at me and leaned over pressing his lips to mine, setting my whole world on fire.

“Gag. D*mn you guys.” Cameron shouted from the back before climbing out and walking to his group of friends.

“Come on beautiful,” Sam told me. I nodded in agreement as I stepped out of the car. I was showered with ‘Hey Cammei’ and ‘You look sexy babe’ and the expected ‘Who’s the guy’. I waved to everyone before grabbing onto Sam’s hand.

 “Everyone, this is Sam. He’s my, uhm, boyfriend.” I managed to get out. All of the kids around us gasped as soon as I had spoken those words.

  “When did that happen?” I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Amy standing there in the outfit I had chosen for her. She winked at me as she walked to my side.

 “Week ago, maybe,” I told her smiling. Wishing she’d been at home instead of Miami to hear all about this.

“Deets later, babe?” Amy asked me. I nodded in definite agreement.

Sam leaned down and whispered in my ear, “How known around here are you?” I bit my lip, debating on whether or not I should tell him.

 “You could say I got around..” I trailed off allowing him to finish my thoughts. He nodded, clearly understanding. We started walking towards to main building ignoring, me ignoring the girls’ glares and the guys’ smirks.

  “I don’t like how they look at you,” Sam growled.

 I looked into his eyes. “Don’t worry, I’m all yours.” I pulled him down so I could kiss him. Claiming my property. When I pulled away, he smirked and led me through the front doors. “The office is that way,” I told him, pointing to a glass enclosed room on the right. “They should have your schedule and everything ready, so I’ll see you later.” He bent down for one last kiss before replying.

“Okay, Cam.” I watched his amazing body as he walked off. I can’t wait to see that booty in some soccer shorts.

                “Cammei.” I turned around at the sound of my name only to see the person I was hoping to avoid the most.

                “Hi, Tyler,” I replied pushing a strand of curls behind my ear.

“What the hell is that?” He barked.

My jar dropped. “That was a kiss from my boyfriend.”

He walked towards me until our faces were inches apart. “What happened to us?”

I groaned and pushed him away. “There was never an us, Tyler.”

“To me there was, and I’m going to make you regret what you did.”

“What did I do?” I shrieked, “I told you that I wasn’t looking for a relationship!”

He looked at me, hatred filling his eyes, “Either way, you’ll pay.”

“Is that a threat?” I questioned him.

He walked away, but not before whispering over his shoulder. “That’s a promise.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
200K 5.5K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
244K 15.8K 49
#620 teenfiction 21/4/2018 "If nothing last forever," he started in a satin smooth voice. "Then me and you are going to be nothing forever." A lump...
8.8M 314K 124
> > β™‘ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...