Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 21

936 30 12
By trueno202020

POV ALMIRAL HIPPER 0619 HOURS

Hipper: (Very annoyed) Tch, that fucking busty cow, what does she think? Send me out to infiltrate the Empire's secret shipyard?

Yes, I am very angry with my little sister, if unfortunately she is the commander of my division so I have to obey her.

I walked while looking around, it is an abandoned place and it is covered by the undergrowth of the forest, perfect to hide an entrance, after walking for a while I was able to find the entrance.

Hipper: (Happy) I found it.

The entrance is quite large, I walked in and I could see several shipyards in poor condition, apparently a secret shipyard used to work here, but I could see a path built recently and it led to a deeper place and I followed that path, entering I could see Orochi and was very surprised.

Hipper: (Shock) Is that Orochi? It is a very large ship and why does it have a siren configuration?

When focusing my vision I could see Kaga on the foredeck of the Orochi, Kaga is speaking something, but unfortunately I did not hear what she said.

Kaga: Orochi! Set sail!

Hipper: What did she say? Woah!

At that the earth began to shake and the dust fell on me.

Hipper: (terrified) This is bad! This place is falling apart!

I used all my strength to run towards the exit. I looked back as I ran.

Hipper: (Scream in terror) HHIIIIIIII!

I could see that the cave collapses and I was able to get out of the cave without problems, without a doubt it is my first time that I thank for being flat, due to not having excess fat in those places I was able to run well.

Hipper: (Annoyed) And to think that my flatness saved my life.

Because I am in a very high place, I could see the battleship Orochi leaving the port of the empire.

POV THIRD PERSON

The earth began to shake out of nowhere causing the kansen of the empire to wake up unexpectedly, Nagato the empress of the empire watches all this from the window of her residence.

Nagato: Tch, I should have confined her, I didn't think she would act like this.

Mutsu: (Worried) Nagato-nee, do you think Orochi can be activated?

Nagato: I don't think so, but the possibility is not zero. (Complains) AAHHGGGG! THIS WOMAN! KAWAKAZE!

Kawakaze: (Appearing out of nowhere) Yes, what does Nagato-sama want?

Nagato: Call a meeting with the high ranking kansen.

Kawakaze: Right away.

Kawakaze leaves the room leaving a very stressed Nagato.

At the port, Zuikaku runs alongside Takao, when they arrive, they see a great warship, all the kansen can see a warship that they have never seen before, the size of this colossus is not compared to any warship that You have seen, because of this event, everyone was in shock and did not know how to react to this event.

Atago: Is that Orochi !?

Zuikaku manages to see Kaga standing on the foredeck.

Zuikaku: Kaga! Kaga-sempai! What have you done !?

17 YEARS AGO

17 years ago in a place of the Sakura empire, Amagi happily walks while enjoying her day off, as it is spring the cherry trees blossom and show a unique landscape.

CLAK! CLAK! CLAK! CLAK! CLAK! CLAK! CLAK! CLAK!

Amagi hears several footsteps running towards her, when she saw she could see Amatsukaze and Naka running towards her.

Amagi: What is it?

Amatsukaze: Good that you have found.

Naka: Akagi and Kaga are fighting once more.

Amagi: (sigh) My God, when are they going to mature? (sigh) I guess I have no choice but to stop them one more time.

SAKURA EMPIRE 70 KM EAST OF SAKURA EMPIRE

Orochi's fleet sails at a leisurely speed of 20 knots, mass-produced destroyers, cruisers, and siren carriers flank Orochi to escort her.

In the command tower of the Orochi Observer and Tester they wait for Purifier with the black mental cube to activate Orochi.

Observer: Well, we were able to elude the Sakura Empire's patrol fleet.

Tester: Although she seemed too confused to put up much of a fight ... Finally (Looks at Orochi) I have to say, this is very great.

Observer: The battles must be dramatic, they are the materialization of the will, the will is what gives them energy and drives them to continue fighting.

Tester: What you say is very sentimental and I do not understand what you are saying.

¡POOSSS!

In that a portal opens and Purifier comes out carrying the black mental cube.

Purifier: Hehehe, I bet Observer is full of her own ego.

Tester: Ara? Did someone hurt you?

Purifier: It's nothing, I was just having fun.

Purifier hands the Mind Cube to Observer for her to activate Orochi.

Observer: Well, let's get started.

At that the black mental cube begins to glow with a purple light.

Observer: (Making a song in the siren language) Ngenxa yeendleko eziphezulu zokwakha, inqanawa yaphuhliswa ngaphandle kwe-Terrier missile launchers. Izixhobo azizange zifakwe kwaye ukhuseleko lwenqanawa lwalusezandleni ze.

At the end of the chant, the cube begins to fade into purple particles and generates a whirlwind around the Orochi, then it enters Orochi generating a shock wave while around Orochi sparks and purple rays jump.

Kaga using her forearm covers herself from the shock wave, when everything calms down she sees her sister Akagi wearing a mask that has the float of the face of a kitsune.

Kaga: (shock) Akagi-nesama?

Akagi: (taking off her mask) I'm here, Kaga.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 160 30
The Horizon class Corvette was the passion project of Y/N Nosre. An 1800 ton Guided missile Corvette, however, Y/N under the stress of work has a str...
43.1K 678 22
A guided missile frigate after 67 years of active service, is going to be dismantled, however a storm engulfs it and ends in the world of Azur lane...
11.1K 178 21
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
4.9K 82 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...