Descendants 4: Heros and Vill...

بواسطة evanswritingarden

Taking Place After D3, Auradon Prep is having a Heroes and Villan Kids day which is meant to bring the VKS An... المزيد

Meet Amelia
Prologue
-Meeting The Heroes-
Fairy Godmother's Success
Building Relationships
Disaster
Crossing The Line
Starting a New Life
Memories
A Million To One
Someday
Nightmares
Kidnapped
Who Am I?
Rescue Mission
A Shocking Reveal
Rescue
Finale

Reveal

199 1 1
بواسطة evanswritingarden

CARLOS P.O.V

After being passed out for what seemed to be a while, I finally woke up in a dark room. I couldn't see anything. I tried to move but my ankle was shackled to the pole.

Me: "Hello?? Anyone?"

Amelia: "Oh good...your awake."

A Light turned on above me revealing him in some sort of cave.

Me: "W-Where am I??"

Amelia: "Probably where your gonna die. I mean I can't have you alive with me trying to get Jay away from you morons after all."

Me: "what?"

Amelia: "You don't know? I was working for Jafar the whole time. He's helping me find the people responsible for my suffering in return."

Me: "But you said you didn't know...who Jafar was because you didn't live in Aurad-"

Amelia: "THAT WAS A ACT! How stupid are you? Anyways.."

Me: "but why?"

Amelia: "Why? Oh you have NO idea what I been through. You see...I actually was grown up in London with your now sister Claire. My dad passed away sometime after my mother died and Aladdin left. He left when I was a baby. I somehow ended up in London where I was taken in by a lovely family, friends of Anita and Roger, and I knew Claire..not just that but I was BEST Friends with her..."

Me: "Why do I get the feeling something went horribly wrong somewhere in this story?"

Amelia: "You are correct. You see..I had a crush on this guy named Erron...god he was a handsome guy..but Claire being my "best friend" decided to take him before I Could, despite well knowing I LOVED him. Oh ho! That isn't it! Claire not only cut ties with me after I tried to retaliate, but turned the entire school against me, publically humiliating me!! That wrench had it all and I had nothing!!! (laughs)"

Me: "Ouch...Claire didn't seem like that when I met her."

Amelia: "Well your just stupid enough to fall for her deception. Anyways you may be wondering what any of this has to do with Jafar and Jay? Well...after having to abandon London and leave in humiliation, I discovered the isle of the lost and how four VKS were picked to come to Auradon by Prince Ben. I snuck to the Isle and met my brother's enemy, Jafar. He told me Aladdin had the PERFECT life without me, a palace, a title of Sultan, a wife, and a freaking Genie. Jafar promised me revenge on everyone that hurt me if I brought Jay back and so Thats what I intend to do. And you morons fell for it."

Me: "W-We trusted you."

Amelia: "Uh Huh. Yeah how did that work out for you? (laughs)"

Me: "I don't think Aladdin wanted to leave you in the dust...I think he went and found a new home..and after everything he's been through..I think he forgot about you.."

Amelia: "Oh please don't bother. I am done with everyone. I been denied my rightful due for far too long..I am done being seen as a disposal piece of garbage and everyone is gonna pay for what they did to me."

Me: "Amelia...please.."

Amelia: "SHUT UP!"

Amelia walked over to me and slapped me. Oww that hurt.

Amelia: "Don't think you can sneak in my head like the snake you are!"

Me: "(rolls eyes) interesting comparison. You got the wrong person..Im more of a dog person"

Amelia: "(sneers) yeah be a smart ass all you want..Your gonna regret it I can promise you that."

AMELIA P.O.V

I couldn't take this doggy boy anymore so I left the room to cool down and to meet up with the others. If Carlos thinks he can ruin everything for me like all those other idiots did, well then he is even more stupid then I thought he was. My amulate started glowing and I teleported away ending up where the others are.

Aladdin: "You can do that??"

Me: "Yeah I can...you just don't know anything about me."

Anita: "Wait wheres carlos?!"

Me: "You mean he wasn't with you?"

Aurora: "No, we thought Carlos was with you!"

Me: "Well he isn't..and it looks like his mother is about to have a heart attack..just saying."

Aladdin: "How are we sure he wasn't with you and something happened to him because you weren't paying attention!"

Me: "Well..thats quite a accusation to throw out there 'Prince charming'!

Aladdin: "(scoffs) You are unbelievable...like wow the levels of narriasim is incredible!"

Jasmine: "Aladdin..."

Me: "Thats funny considering its coming from the person who abandoned me for something "better". Yeah while you found a magical lamp with a freaking genie in it who made you a prince, dad died leaving me to fight to survive ending up in London to be adopted by some random family there...but did you care about my well being? Of course not! Im just the annoying bitter sister that is just a HUGE BURDEN ON PRINCE ALI OVER HERE WHO ALSO MANIPULATED A PRINCESS TO GET WHAT HE WANTS!!!!"

At this point the gloves are off, the mask slipped, might as well be the bad guy now. I took out a gun and pointed at everyone.

Aladdin: "AMELIA?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!!"

Me: "QUIET!!!!! IF YOU THINK I WON'T SHOOT THEN YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!! ALRIGHT BRING HER IN!"

A door slid open and two Gargoyles dragged my ex-bestie into the room with us behind Jafar, Maleficent, Evil Queen and Cruella De Vil. Claire tried screaming but she had a piece of tape covering her mouth..I did that so for once she shut up

Maleficent: "Hello..Aurora..and whats this? A daughter I see?"

Aurora stepped in front of her daughter to protect her. How sweet and yet so pathetic.

Me: "I think its about time I'd be honest here..I was working for Jafar the whole time."

Aladdin: "but you didn't know about Jafar!"

Me: "That was a LIE you moron! Its just as much of a lie as you telling me you would never REALLY leave me...YEAH...the past comes back to bite you."

Claire tried to scream through the tape but was unable to. I rolled my eyes and ripped the tape off her mouth

Claire: "A-A-AMELIA?!!"

Me: "Miss me? Love Obsessed freak? Do you remember her?"

Anita: "What?"

Me: "Oh! You didn't know? Your daughter ruined MY life. Erron was supposed to be MINE and you took him away from me!!"

Claire: "Your literally putting my life on the line for a boy you stalked for weeks?"

Me: "OH HO! Are you asking to be killed because your REALLY pushing my patience right now."

Roger: "NO!!"

I pointed my gun at Roger. When will these people learn not to intervene?

Me: "Did I ask for another's opinion Mr. Radcliffe?! No, then for the sake of your daughter, I suggest you be quiet. Anyways...you didn't just steal my boyfriend...you turned the whole school against me...you made me look like a joke.."

Claire: "Amelia...none of that was me..I didn't want anything that happened to you to happen..yes Im at fault for taking Erron who just dumped me, I accept accountability for that, but I didn't WANT the school to go after you! I really didn't!"

Me: "Lies...Lies lies...You know you and Pinocchio should have a lying contest. See whose lying better. You may not have did anytning to start it, but you well know you didn't do anything to STOP it either? What was the reason? Popularity? Money? Advice from Mummy and Daddy? Any other reason to make your pathetic, worthless self feel better?! Im so glad I had to suffer for your self confidence..How arrogant of you."

Claire started to cry. Finally, I see this manupative girl shed tears..her eyes water. I never felt more joy in my life. I wiped the tears off her cheeks.

Me: "Cry me a river Claire...seriously please do because I LOVE it. Oh and Aladdin was right..the first time. Carlos WAS with me, the key word is WAS."

Mal: "What did you do to him?!"

Me: "I locked him up so he wouldn't be a issue."

Mal: "Whatever..Wheres Jay?"

Jafar: "That is confidential."

Mal: "Oh no its not. Your gonna tell me.."

Jafar: "Im his FATHER! I don't have to tell you anything!"

Mal: "(laughs) Wow! Okay! So does being neglectful, explotive and emotionally abusive count as being a father? When were you ever a emotional support for Jay other then using him as a pawn for your stupid shop?!"

Jafar: "You imbecile girl! You shall pay for disordery conduct."

Mal: "Oh what are you gonna do? Turn me into a snake?"

I smiled and glowed my hand causing Mal and Evie's symbol to glow.

Mal: "You...you gave us these?"

Me: "Yeah...I mean..since the villains didn't have any power on the isle someone had to do the hard work.."

Lonnie: "Alright thats enough! Where is he?!!"

Me: "Well well well...this is the TRUE love interest of our story? Tell me something Lonnie...how many people know about your crush on a VK? I know as a fact your parents would not approve one bit."

Lonnie: "Whatever....you don't know anything about them..or me."

Me: "Try me. I just love pushing you "heroes" over the edge. Oh! Cinderella's son is here? Tell me something Chad? Does anyone LOVE you? Doesn't it hurt that DRIZELLA'S daughter is getting more love then you ever got?"

Chad didn't say anything. Ever since Queen Leah, Jafar and I came up with the plan, I knew Chad would be a coward and back out. He's just so worthless.

Evie: "Leave him alone!"

Me: "Ah! Yes...the girl that Chad used coming to his defense..how Ironic. Hey chad..how about you tell everyone about your ex-girlfriend."

Audrey: "ex-girlfriend?"

Me: "Oop! Sorry I meant DEAD ex-girlfriend..you see Chad wasn't always this self centered moron, he did have a heart...its just was broken, no shattered, when his girlfriend died in a car accident. Rumors spread about a escaped VK killing his GF, he finally snapped and here we are. Oh and I may or may not have started the rumor."

Everyone looked absolutely shocked and looked at Chad with Sympathy. Ugh even Mal and Evie went soft. Pathetic, just so pathetic.

Audrey: "Im so sorry! I-I never knew.."

Mal: "Dude, I am so sorry..We didn't know."

Me: "Aww...how cute. Alright lets wrap this up."

Then Queen Leah walked out of the shadows approching us.

Queen Leah: "Ah good. everyones here and accounted for. Now the real fun can begin. Villians, you can take your children away."

Maleficent grabbed Mal by the arm and Evil Queen grabbed Evie by the hair, both forcefully and dragged them away despite the girls resistence.

Maleficent: "Lets go Mal! Must I need to burn you with Iron agian?"

Mal: "NO! Let me go!"

Evil Queen: "I WILL NOT HAVE YOU CONTINUE TO SLANDER OUR GOOD NAME! THIS DISOBEDIENCE MUST BE PUNISHED!"

Aurora: "Get your dirty hands off my daughter!"

Maleficent: "She isn't your daughter!"

Evil Queen: "Don't waste everyone's time and pretend like you care about Evie...you'd want nothing to do with our family after your..bad apple incident."

Snow White: "You really don't care about all the truma you put this poor girl through..Im getting her out of the hell hole you raised her in! Let her go now!!"

Evil Queen: "(chuckles) or what Princess?"

Maleficent: "If you want her, come find her!!"

Maleficent surrounded purple fog around her, Mal, Evie, and the Evil Queen and the four teleported away. Jafar and Cruella teleported away..this was my time go go.

Me: "Well this has been fun. (laughs)"

I Surrounded red fog around me and Queen Leah and teleported us away. Wow its so good to be bad.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

143K 2.8K 33
One year has gone by, since the villain kids arrived at Auradon Prep. One year without any danger from Maleficent, but all that changes. King Ben has...
729 1 11
| Inspired by @samanthaswishes and Im Sure Many Others | Auradon is a place where The Disney Heroes won and the Villains are banished to a forbidden...
49.3K 1K 16
Sequel to Watch and Learn: After learning what the future may hold, everyone returns to Auradon Prep. Now they must work to ensure that the future th...
40.2K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...