[06] π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€, 𝐌�...

By durarafhana

[ Completed ] _______ He come back "𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πš†π™°π™½πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύ πš‚π™΄π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš 𝙡𝙰𝙲𝙴, 𝙸 πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻... More

PROLOGUE
[ CHAPTER 001 ]
[ CHAPTER 002 ]
[ CHAPTER 003 ]
[ CHAPTER 004 ]
[ CHAPTER 005 ]
[ CHAPTER 006 ]
[ CHAPTER 007 ]
[ CHAPTER 008 ]
[ CHAPTER 009 ]
[ CHAPTER 010 ]
[ CHAPTER 011 ]
[ CHAPTER 012 ]
[ CHAPTER 013 ]
[ CHAPTER 014 ]
[ CHAPTER 016 ]
[ CHAPTER 017 ]
[ CHAPTER 018 ]
[ CHAPTER 019 ]
[ CHAPTER 020 ]
[ CHAPTER 021 ]
[ CHAPTER 022 ]
[ CHAPTER 023 ]
[ CHAPTER 024 ]
[ CHAPTER 025 ]
[ CHAPTER 026 ]
[ CHAPTER 027 ]
[ CHAPTER 028 ]
[ CHAPTER 029 ]
[ CHAPTER 030 ]
[ CHAPTER 031 ]
[ CHAPTER 032 ]
[ CHAPTER 033 ]
[ CHAPTER 034 ]
[ CHAPTER 035 ]
[ CHAPTER 036 ]
EPILOGUE
BOOK 3

[ CHAPTER 015 ]

932 62 4
By durarafhana

NO ONE P.O.V

"I've told you to not come to Korea!" Jungkook raise his voice as he turn towards Yoongi who just stood there and stare at him blankly while Hoseok stood at the corner of the room, listening to their conversation silently.

Upon hearing the younger's statement, Yoongi scoff and cross his arm "Why shouldn't I?" He asks making Jungkook look at him in disbelief "Why shouldn't you? You know why!"

"You are on top of the wanted criminal in the NIS list!"

"And so are you!"

"That is the whole point! I came alone are enough to put them on alert! You coming here are going to make the situation worse!"

"No! You came alone because you refuse to put anyone else in danger! You're being ridiculous! Why are you pushing away everyone who cares about you?!" Yoongi argues.

BUK!

Yoongi fell to the ground when Jungkook's fist land on his cheek, Hoseok who saw what happened instantly run towards Yoongi who look at Jungkook in shock.

Hoseok saw Yoongi's bruised lips so he turn towards Jungkook "What is wrong with you?! You're not this hot-tempered!" Hoseok say as he stood up.

Jungkook glare at Yoongi as his gaze shows visible anger. He point his finger towards Yoongi "Why would you fucking care about me?! I pay you! and your job is to obey me!" he spat.

Hoseok looks at him in disbelief, he had never seen Jungkook like this. He looks frustrated, disturbed, and nothing like the well-mannered and calm person that he once knew.

"He comes to help you! Why are you so worked up about that?!" Hoseok says in disbelief as Jungkook turns his back and walks away while saying

"I don't need his help!"

"Go back to Canada before I fucking kill you myself!" He say as he left the room angrily. Yoongi stood up and grab Hoseok's shoulder who was about to run after Jungkook.

"Let him be, things are getting tense right now, I had expected his reaction, I'll talk to him later." Yoongi say as he pats Hoseok's shoulder who just sigh and nod.

•••••

That night Yoongi decide to meet Jungkook who had been locking himself inside his workroom since their argument. Yoongi sigh and slowly knocked on the door twice.

Only to receive no response, Yoongi decide to knock again and say "Jungkook, I know you're angry with me but we need to talk" Silence was filled soon after making Yoongi raise his eyebrow.

It is too childish for Jungkook to do this and he knows very well that Jungkook will never behave like this. Yoongi start to become worried so he knock again, this time sounding rushed.

"jungkook? Jungkook opens the door! Jungkook?!" The silence from the other side makes Yoongi thought of the worst-case scenario. He grab on the knob only to find it locked.

"Hoseok!!!" He yells out for the other who instantly run to him. "What's wrong?" he asks in worry upon seeing the other's panicked look "Where's the spare key?!"

"Huh? Why do you-" Hoseok was cut off with Yoongi "Get the spare key! NOW!" Hearing the other's stern voice Hoseok didn't question much as he run to get the spare key.

Yoongi hit the door with his shoulder but nothing was helping him. Soon enough Hoseok came with the spare key as Yoongi grab it and instantly open the door.

He slams the door open as the two of them instantly enter the room. Both of them widen their eyes upon seeing the view in front of them.

Jungkook was laying on the ground unconscious with blood on his palm. His skin looks pale that he looks like he was dead. Yoongi instantly runs towards Jungkook.

He placed his finger on Jungkook's neck and was glad that he have a weak pulse. He averts his gaze towards Jungkook's palm that has blood in it as he finally realizes.

Did he cough out blood?!

"Jungkook!" He shake the other but he wasn't responding. "Get the doctor, now!" Yoongi say as he turn towards Hoseok who instantly react and pull out his phone.

Oh god Jungkook, what have you done?

•••••

Hoseok stood up as soon as the doctor step out from Jungkook's room. Yoongi lift his head up upon hearing Hoseok standing up from his sit. The doctor smile upon seeing Hoseok.

He offer the male a handshake and Hoseok accept it so he won't look rude. "I'm Kim Yugyeom, Jungkook's personal doctor." The male introduce himself as Hoseok nod in acknowledgement.

"What's wrong with Jungkook, Dr.Kim? Is it something serious?" Hoseok ask soon after, his face show visible worry but he turn towards Yoongi who sigh and stood up.

"You can tell him doctor, don't worry, he is with us." Yoongi say and nod trying to assure the other who also nod in return. Yugyeom turn towards Hoseok as he form a sad smile. "The truth is..."

"Jungkook have brain tumour...

...stage 3 brain tumour."

Hoseok's breath hitch upon hearing the statement from the doctor. He turn towards Yoongi who pinch the bridge of his nose. "It's true Hoseok, that is the reason why he strongly disagree about me coming here."

"He fear that his secret will be known"

Yoongi admit and sigh "It wasn't about the NIS or whatever. Jungkook can shut them up in no time." He add as he chuckle towards himself.

"Since when?"

Yoongi glance at Hoseok "Since he left Korea." That statement make Hoseok look at Yoongi in disbelief "what? Since 5 years ago?" He ask again but Yoongi just nod.

"He was diagnosed with brain tumour stage 2 a month after he flee to Canada." Yugyeom inform making Hoseok turn towards him. "But he say that it was a punishment for him... For his sins."

The male add as he look at Hoseok "So he refuse surgery." Hoseok rub his face upon hearing that "we decide to give him time. So that we could try and convince him to do the surgery."

Now Yoongi are the one to speak up. "But we soon found out that his disease is getting worse so we force him to the do the surgery, luckily, he agree."

Hoseok look at Yoongi, hearing that Hoseok expected for the older to look happy but his reaction says otherwise, that is when he got the hint.

"But the Wang's suddenly went into trouble" Hoseok continue making Yoongi nod. "Jungkook being Jungkook, he put the Wang's before him." Yoongi say.

"Jungkook might hate Duke, but his loyalty for the Wang's can never be questioned. He took care of the Wang's from a far." Yoongi add.

"But now he have to intrude because things is getting out of hand. He say that he will get the surgery as soon as he complete what he have too." Yoongi explain.

"His condition is getting worse. His survival chance is getting lesser, we need to do the surgery." Yugyeom speak up making the two look at each other but another voice cut them off.

"I don't want to do the surgery."

The 3 of them snap their head towards the owner of the voice and was surprised to see Jungkook standing there while holding his head "Jungkook what are you doing? You have to take a rest."

Yugyeom scold him but the other just reply with "I have enough rest already, I need some pain killer, I'm going to the office." He say and was about to walk away but Yoongi stop him.

"Jungkook, stop this, you need to rest. You need the surgery!" Yoongi argue but Jungkook glare at him. "I said, I'm completely fine! I don't need the surgery, end of story!"

He snap making Yoongi bite his bottom lips in anger. Jungkook glance at Hoseok and Yugyeom "We're not talking about his anymore." He say before slamming the door harshly and disappear into his room.

Yoongi clench his fist and punch the wall "damn it." Yugyeom pat his shoulder, trying to calm the older while Hoseok just stare at the door and bite his bottom lips as he whisper to himself.

"I have to do something"

•••••

Hey guys! I'm back :)

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 18
Being dead? That's all I wished for. I wanted to stop all of this. I wanted a rest from life, from being alive. So I jumped, I jumped out of the bui...
80.5K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
41.6K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completedβœ“] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on TaehyungπŸ₯‡ #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi πŸ₯‡ #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
18.7K 763 35
~You already lost us!~ -By AlwaysDifferent_ [This is Season 2 of Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff | So make sure to check it out too.] Highest Rankin...