Did Anybody Ever Say No To Yo...

Oleh MrMonopoly14

Wilbur Soot "borrowed" George Davidson to Clay to prove that he's a much better man than that lime green eye... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Day 1 8:05 PM
Day 2 7:53 AM
Day 2 9:44 AM
Day 2 10:26 AM
Day 2 11:17 AM
Day 2 7:39 PM
Day 3 7:03 AM
Day 3 9:47 AM
Day 3 10:01 AM
Day 4 8:23 AM
Day 4 9:58 AM
Day 4 4:54 PM
Day 4 5:27 PM
Day 5 7:02 AM
Day 5 8:32 AM
Day 5 6:12 PM
Day 6 2:14 PM
Day 7 4:44 PM
Day 7 5:28 PM
Christmas Special

Day 3 10:35 AM

753 47 17
Oleh MrMonopoly14

"What did you asked?" George clarified.

"Would you rather be with me or be with Dream," I smiled falsely. "I think that's a simple question.

I tried to be intimidating. Not to deliver some forced answers or a mix of frustration but to feel what honesty is. Brutal honesty is. 

The other boys in the couch remained silent. Even the producer, the camera man, and the operator of the lie detector, which I just saw squinting his eyes on the computer. 

"There's frustration happening," The lie detector announced.

Tommy and Tubbo walked to the computer and pointed on whatever kind of spikes the monitor has, while I looked at George. Signaling him to tell truth. Whatever kind of truth, just tell the truth.

George tried to avoid my direct gazes. Either looking at the computer, the producer, or anywhere his eyes could lead to, except of course, in my eyes.

"That's very hard," George sighed.

Now there's two possible things that this answer could lead to...

1. George must be frustrated to tell me who it is. Thinking if he could ever hurt the feelings of the person in front of him or to the person that he trusted miles away...

2. ...or, he just can't decide who it is. In that, his mutual for both Dream and I could be equal or the same.

"We've been questioning love affairs in the vlog," Ranboo said steadily in the couch.

"It's what most sophisticated grown up men asked in each other," I replied, still eyeing George.

"I don't find George being sophisticated," Tommy inserted. Tubbo's watching what the lie detector operator is doing.

"How about the minors here," George inserted.

"Shut up, answer my question," I scolded.

Tommy and Tubbo blurted.

"It was you," George's eyes meet mine.

What a lie...

I heard the operator laugh beside me which quickly averted my gaze. He smiled then raised a thumbs up...

The fuck...

I heard Tommy and Tubbo giggled and  cooed behind me. Ranboo's serious expression pertains.

Then I looked back at George. He only smiled.

"Why me?" I was still surprised at that time.

"Uhhmm... You're one of the closest person I knew..." He started.

"And so Dream," Ranboo inserted.

"Not in that way," George added. "You have the potential. You're soft, and since you asked if who would I rather be with, then I'll pick you. You are a good kind of person, Wilbur,"

I'm trying to find his specific words. Should I be overwhelmed or devastated...

Neh, you asked for it Wilbur.

I just returned at the couch with a satisfied expression.

"If you would be given a plane ticket where would you go?" Tubbo inserted, to settle the remaining.

It's still the same fucking question of disguise. Dream or me.

Speaking of that Dream and I both got two points.

"Florida," George straightly said.

The operator raised his thumb.

"Well that was fast," Tubbo gasped.

"I mean what are the other options?" Ranboo asked. "Except Florida,"

George looked up the ceiling to think. What could it be? "I mean If I go to other countries, who would I meet there?"

"George had a point," Tommy agreed. "You can't just go to a country without someone to met there. You would be fucking lonely,"

"Being lonely and having me time are two different things," Ranboo replied.

"Who cares about 'me' if there's 'we'"Tommy argued.

The minors keep talking and talking and I only keep myself to not listen. Dream got another point. I don't know why I keep counting points like this. Who am I? A fucking child?

"Are you honest about on what you feel about love?" Tommy looked at George. "What are you feeling right now?"

What the fuck...

I'm just zoning out for some time and these minors would talk about something like this.

"Tommy just got the sophisticated virus," Tubbo warned.

"Childinnit was not a child anymore," Ranboo said.

"Don't call me childinnit, you fucking slenderman," Tommy cussed.

"Yes," George said. Shutting the mouth of the minors.

The operator make a thumbs up.

It was silence after that, including me. 

"Ranboo we are the only survivors of the sophisticated apocalypse," Tubbo tried to end the awkward silence.

"Agree," Ranboo nods. "Now my turn,"

George looked around the place before hearing Ranboo's question.

"Who do you think needs the most help in this room?" 

"Uhmmm... George thinks. "It would be Tommy,"

Tommy and George both look at the operator, waiting for an answer.

The operator showed a thumbs down.

"What?" George was shocked.

"He said you were lying," Tommy replied, half-lidded, fake teared.

It was definitely me...

"The spikes are really big," The operator started to explain. You know the rules, big spikes means big lies.

"Well who is it George," Ranboo asked. Well Tubbo also waited for an answer.

"Yahhh," George started to get annoyed. "It was Wilbur,"

See...

"It is always Wilbur," Tubbo responds.

"He is the one needing the most emotional help from me,"

I only nods at him while listening.

"So bench trio was now abandoned," Tubbo said.

"Yep, out for duty," added Ranboo.

"Just wait for us to be eighteen so we will be more sophisticated," Tommy replied.

"The sophisticated virus in his body is getting worse," Tubbo leaned sideways on the couch.

"No it's not a virus, Tubbo," Tommy stands up. "It's a big man buff. Big man will become sophisticated and independent,"

Whatever these minors are talking, I need to take my turn...

Well this question needs a lot of courage. a lot of scalding truth to be handle. Truth feels like a blade with thousand blades. It hurts most, because it was remarkable.

What had said must be done. What he said must be accepted. What his decision must be respected...

Man, I've never felt this down in my whole life...

Like really fucking down.

So fucking down, that I would be stressed out for something I already expected that cause stress, but still insist to do it in the name of truth, attraction, label, and defiance...

Just ask the fucking question Wilbur, and breathe...

Bank up all that water in your pupils as they are reserved in the sheets.

"George," I called. Which not only attracted his attention but also everyone in the room.

Fuck, I'm nervous...

"Do you have plans of having me," I nearly closed my eyes just for asking that.

George smiled before he answered. "Yes,"

The operator raised a thumb.

Fuck I never look confused...

"Why?" I spat those words as curiosity pull them out of my throat.

He smiled again. "Wilbur, you're such a mysterious man..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.7K 179 25
While working at a diner George meets someone who pulls him into a world of joy, coffee and banter, but when he loses his chance he meets someone new...
1.2M 46.5K 31
dreamwastaken sent you a message! dream im a hardcore gamer so you can trust me to be good with my fingers. you what the fuck in which george gets a...
88.9K 3.3K 38
George lives in a world where when you turn 18, a string will appear between you and your soulmate. It connects both of the people's hearts and depen...
229K 6.3K 11
"do you love me enough to stop ruining yourself for me?" dream x george fanfic *:・゚✧*:・゚ major content warnings drug & alcohol usage, nsfw warnings w...