HIDE N SEEK | Yumark

By sstarmindd

Mark Lee, just your average popular lad is kidnapped by an obsessive psychopath named Nakamoto Yuta, a cruel... More

1. Confusion
2. It has only just begun
3. Unforgettable
4. Found you
5. It's not fair...
6. The beauty of losing control
7. Streetlights look so beautiful at night
8. Just Like Me
9. Deal with the devil
10. She knows
11. I tried so hard
13. Missing the point
14. It's all just a game, right?
15. You're safe for now...
16. Killer
17. Right under your nose
18. I can't love you
19. Side mission
20. Rescue
21. Don't leave
22. A game of chances
23. All about you
24. Like you mean it
25. Obey.
26. Courage of a Tiger
27. Trapped
28. Please let me go
29. No pity
30. Liar
31. Have we been here before?
32. Interrogation
33. Nerves
34. Double check
35. Backstabber
36. Never Goodbye
37. Farewell
38. You won't be missed
39. You don't want to leave.
40. Goodbye angel

12. Addictive obsessions

406 20 24
By sstarmindd

OKAY SO I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE SMUT SCENE PLS DON'T YELL AT ME, I HAD TO INCLUDE ONE SOMEWHERE IN THE STORY ;v;

-----

"And then-" Mark pauses before looking over to Johnny who was fast asleep. He felt so embarrassed. Just how long had he been rambling on?

He sighs and smiles, stroking his friend's hair before his face drops. His mind swirls with thoughts he hadn't thought of in so long... or it felt like that anyway. Mark... calm down, you don't want to do this.

"Kill him" Mark gasps hearing Yuta's voice from all around him. He looks around but there's no one there. "What the..." He mutters, the fear creeping upon him. "Kill him" Yuta laughs and Mark gulps. "I'm not gonna kill him" He murmurs, covering himself in the blanket that was once covering his lap. "KILL HIM MARK" Yuta's hysteric laugh drowns out any other thoughts and he covers his ears, squinting his eyes. shut as tight as possible

He tried to hide. But Yuta's laugh reverberated around his brain like a broken record.

KILL HIM MARK. KILL HIM MARK.

Mark lets out a bloodcurdling cry as he grabs the closest thing, flinging it across the room with all his might but a whimper jumped from his throat when he heard a sound that didn't sound like a cup smashing against a wall... Mark opens his eyes and stares in horror.

He killed Johnny. He fucking killed him. Mark lets out a small sigh before bursting into tears. Johnny looks at him with wide eyes as he bled out onto the sofa, a soft smile on his lips. Johnny hadn't even been asleep, he'd been waiting for it to happen. Because it would happen eventually, wouldn't it? Mark had gone and fucked up once again. He had nowhere to go. He'd left Yuta for good. Johnny was all he had. And he threw it away so easily.

It was so... easy.

So easy to kill someone...

"It's so fucking easy to kill someone" Mark laughs, ripping the knife out the side of Johnny's neck, kissing his friend on the head before leaving the apartment. He had a mission...

... To end Yuta's existence for good and for all.

-----

Yuta groans, quickly snapping the woman's neck and kicking her off of him. He pulls up his boxers and jeans, buckling his belt back up.

"Stupid whore, wasting my time. Even a stupid, dorky, good for nothing lad can do better than that" He spits onto her corpse before leaving the room. On his way out of the woman's house, Yuta spots a packet of cigarettes on the kitchen counter. Just laying there, innocently, ready to be smoked.

Don't.

Come on~ just one~

Don't you dare...

"Fuck" He mutters, snatching the pack from the side and shoving it in his pocket before leaving.

Yuta makes his way out of the house, lighting a cigarette but freezes as he notices a couple of familiar faces waiting for him at the gate. He didn't care to remember the names of Mark's friends but these two impressed him.

Jeno and Lucas.

"Oh, good evening boys, what brings you here?" He asks. "If you came to get off with her, it's not worth it, even your friend's better than her" He smirks breathing in some smoke before blowing it out into their faces. "Plus she's dead now but unless you're into that... then... yeah"

"Where's Mark?" Lucas asks. "At home, why?" He lies, he knew Mark had probably gone to one of their houses to cry to them and they'd come out to hunt for him just to end up dead. Oh he was such a backstabber. "Liar" Jeno says, crossing his arms, trying to look intimidating but Yuta was enjoying this show. The two boys were absolutely adorable to say they were the strongest in the group. Clearly not stronger than him though, they had to show off their strength. Seems they don't want to fight if they're trying intimidation tactics but surely after the first time, they should've learned their mistake.

The man in front of them shouldn't be fucked with.

"Then where is he?" Yuta asks. "He's at Johnny hyung's, he rang us and asked us to find you," Jeno tells him and he chuckles. "Cute, didn't you know that means he wants you dead?" Yuta asks, shivering from the fear emmitting from the boys. He couldn't kill them just yet. They looked too fun to just kill off so quickly. Especially Jeno...

"Jeno dear-" He extends his arm but Jeno is quick to slap it away. "Don't fucking touch me" He spits, causing Yuta to giggle. "Mind if I keep your friend here? he's so adorable, I won't be able to keep my hands off him" He asks Lucas who looks at him with utter disgust. "Stay away from him you fucking pervert," He says and Yuta rolls his eyes. "Oh, the insults, such low insults, want me to teach you some good ones?" Yuta asks in a kind tone to completely throw them off... and it worked. The boys look at him with confusion. "I'll take that as a yes-" He says but is cut off by a punch to the jaw, knocking his cigarette out of his mouth and sending him a few steps back. He must've bitten his tongue during the punch judging by the blood pooling in his mouth. He stands straight and spits the blood out onto them, quicker than they could react causing him to laugh at their disgusted faces. They were like children seeing a worm, it was an enjoyable scene for him.

Enraged by this, Jeno jumps forward to punch Yuta but Yuta smiles, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him down to the floor, a foot on his chest to stop him from getting back up.

"Come on Lucas, where'd your lion-like confidence go?" He asks, cocking his head to the side and Lucas gulps. He'd lost all confidence seeing Jeno be thrown down so easily by a man who looked like he'd have trouble lifting a child, never mind a fucking adult who was built like a brick wall. Lucas thought he might be able to use his height as an advantage but seeing Jeno struggling to get up from just one blow caused him to doubt every ounce of strength he had. Yuta looked like he wouldn't- no, couldn't hurt a fly. It baffled Lucas to see the scene in front of him.

"Well... okay, didn't want to fight you two anyway. Was that all you came for?" Yuta asks as he helps Jeno up, who was struggling to stand which shot Lucas' confidence down even further. To Yuta, Lucas just looked like a Tiger cub, scary because of the look but in reality, he was useless, there was nothing he could do. Jeno seemed like a Samoyed pup, trying to protect his friend but like Lucas, he was useless.

"I'll take that silence as a no, what's on your mind?" He asks Lucas who gulps. "Um... d-do you think we could s-sit down for a bit and talk?" Lucas stammers and Yuta chuckles. "Of course, no need to be afraid to ask," He says, knowing that it hurt Lucas' pride that he was actually scared of Yuta. "Who's place is closer?" Yuta asks and Lucas points to Jeno. "Okay, let's go," He says, gesturing for Lucas to lead the way and he nods.

-----

Mark sighs and looks at his phone. He wanted to message Yuta, he missed him already, which pissed him off big time. He missed Yuta. How vile of thing to do.

-----

Yuta <3

06:29 PM

Yo, where r u?

Miss me already?

How adorable

I'm your friend's house

Who's house?

Jeno's house.

Lucky me, I'm around the corner

Don't touch any of them

Lucas is here as well by the way

He's all bark and no bite

Also

Jeno came at me so I had to put him in his place

I'll fucking kill u

Aww, hurry up you've got me all excited now

I won't be able to keep my hands off them if you take too long

Shut ur mouth n tell Renjun to open the door

Sure thing darling

-----

Mark sees the familiar silhouette at the door and sighs as the door opens.

"It's actually you!" Renjun smiles. "Don't be so happy, one of you is probably gonna die soon" He walks past Renjun. "Where are they?" He asks. "In the living room..." He mutters. Mark nods and makes his way into the living room. Yuta had been tied to a chair... so how did he message Mark?

"Oh, Mark~ you're here" Yuta gasps, a beaming smile on his face. "How the fuck did you message me if you're tied up?" He asks. "See? he does care about me," Yuta says smugly causing Mark to roll his eyes. "Shut up, that is questioning not caring" He scoffs. "I made an agreement that I'd be tied up if they let me in," Yuta says with a smile and Mark raises a brow. "What?" He asks, baffled. "I'll tell you what happened," Jeno says. "Me and Lucas were looking around the area for him and we saw him, followed him and waited for him to come back out of someone's house. When he did, we tried to jump him-"

"Are you two fucking nuts?! Why would even think that would work?! do you know who the fuck you're dealing with?!" Mark throws question after question at the two boys who hung their heads in shame. "It was Lucas' idea..." He says. "Lucas you're a fucking idiot" He shakes his head. "What happened?" Mark asks and Jeno sighs. "We learned it the hard way, well... I did because I tried punching him for a second time but I was too slow" He sighs and Mark shakes his head.

"So it was you who-"

"Shut the fuck up" Mark growls and Yuta frowns.

"You're a fucking idiot too, did you get hurt?" He asks Jeno who nods. "A bit yeah," He says, trying to hide the bruises on his neck from Yuta's fingers. "I saw the bruises," Mark says and Jeno, removes his hand sighing.

Mark makes his way up to Yuta who looks up at him with a smile. "It's been a while since we've been so close like this hasn't it, babe?" He chuckles and Mark slaps him as hard as he could and Yuta gasps. "You've gotten stronger, that felt great" He laughs and Mark rolls his eyes. "Don't you dare ever lay a finger on my friends again," He growls at Yuta.

"Anyway carry on," He says to Jeno. "Uh... and then I was kinda out of it since then... um... I don't really remember the rest" He says and Mark looks to Lucas. "Uh..." Lucas stammers and Yuta sighs. "He's embarrassed to admit he got scared and invited me here to talk it out so he wouldn't get his ass beat but then you messaged and then that one messaged you for me" He explains nodding towards Jaemin.

"WHY HIM?!" His eyes widen. "Oh my god, you better not have read through the other messages or I will seriously kill you, Na Jaemin," He says to Jaemin who pouts. "Why don't you two just kiss already?" He whines and Yuta smirks. "Come on Mark~ it's not like we haven't already"

"I want you dead" He spits at Yuta who clenches his fists. "Oh you're so good at exciting me, these ropes aren't even tied properly so..." Yuta pulls his wrists together and slides his hands out, one by one. Showing them to the boys like a magician.

"You're all fucking idiots" He shakes his head.

"Wait... Yuta said you kissed already" Jaemin brings up and Mark stares at him. This really wasn't the time to be bringing stuff like this up. "Yeah whatever, that doesn't matter" He groans. "WHAT MATTERS IS THAT-" Mark is cut off by someone pushing him against the wall. "Is what Mark?" Yuta chuckles looking deep into his eyes. Mark tries to look away and calm down so his ears don't turn red, indicating he's flustered by Yuta but Yuta grabs his chin, making him look at Yuta. "What matters?" He asks in a breathy voice and Mark gulps, frozen. He couldn't do anything except give in to Yuta. Mark hears the boys giggling and groans. "THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE LAUGHING ABOUT GUYS" He yells and Yuta chuckles. "A pair of lungs you got there, should we test how far they go?" He bites his lip, trailing the back of his fingers down Mark's reddened, hot cheeks. "Filthy bastard" He boots Yuta in the stomach and Yuta only stumbles a few steps back, not giving him enough space to run, not that he'd be able to.

"Ah Hyung... what's going on here?" He hears a familiar voice from the hallway. Jisung. The youngest.

"Jisung get the fuck out of here" He sighs. "Is that your boyfriend? wow, he's so handsome. Why didn't you tell us?" He asks, shocked and Mark groans. "He's not my boyfriend, I'd never love him" Mark growls and Yuta tuts. "That's a lie, I am your boyfriend and you do love me, you said before even I said it" He corrects Mark who slides down the wall and buries his head in his hands. "If you love each other, why are you two at each other's throats?" Jisung asks, completely oblivious of what Yuta had done to the majority of his friends.

"Jisung go away please, you don't need to know" Mark tries to get rid of the younger but he huffs, crossing his arms. "Why is everyone leaving me out of this?! I need to know!" He pouts and Yuta smiles. "I'll tell you," He says and Mark stands up within a second, jumping onto Yuta who falls back onto the floor. Mark pulls out a blade and places it on Yuta's neck. "Don't you fucking dare tell him anything" He growls at Yuta who smiles at him.

"You have the most amazing eyes," He says softly to Mark whose ears redden. Mark slaps him. "Shut up" He growls. "Hey Mark, rumour has it... I make you nervous" He says as though no one could hear him. "Yuta, I swear to god I will kill you if you don't shut up," He says, pissed at Yuta.

After a few moments of silence, Yuta's eyes widen and he gasps. "Did you hear that?" He asks and Mark gulps. He hadn't been listening to anything except the sound of his thoughts beefing over whether he was actually going to kill Yuta or not. "Wh-what was it?" He asks, worried. "I love you" He winks and Mark takes a deep breath. "Prick" He spits before punching him in the face, blood pouring out of his nose not even a second later. The blood caused him to remember the display he'd left of Johnny for some poor innocent to find or Yuta would deal with it like he usually does.

"What's that look for?" Yuta asks, looking up at Mark's face which was full of guilt. "Feel bad already?" He asks and Mark looks into Yuta's eyes. A strange feeling overcame Mark. He needed to hide it somehow but Yuta knew everything already. "Oh you don't... you wanna-" Mark slaps his hand over Yuta mouth. "Sh-" Mark whispers. "Mmm... mm mmm mmmph mm mm mmm mmm mm mm mmmph mmm" Yuta tries to speak through Mark's hand causing the boys to laugh. "Eh?" Mark laughs, removing his hand. "But if we pretend no one is here except us then it doesn't matter" He smiles and Mark blinks for a moment. "No- why would you suggest that?" He asks. "I think you misheard me-"

"Mark just say it" Jaemin whines. "See! they're gonna know everything and if I tell you you'll make it happen in front of them and I don't want that" He rambles causing Yuta to let out a hearty laugh. "Oh dear, you're so cute" He wipes away a tear before pulling Mark's head down so Yuta's mouth was in line with Mark's ear.

"They're all gonna die anyway aren't they?" He whispers almost inaudible so everyone else couldn't hear. Mark sits up and frowns.

"I don't wanna do it"

"Why don't I do then?"

"Because they're my friends"

"So why won't you do it?"

"..."

"Hey, look at me," Yuta says. "You know the rules and so do I," He says. "If you don't do it, I will"

"Shut up..." Mark whispers, tears pricking his eyes. "I don't want you to do that but I don't want to do that either" A tear slips down his cheek. "Such a softie aren't you Mark?" He chuckles, wiping his tears.

The twos in the back whisper to each other about what they were talking about. They didn't understand a thing they were saying. What were they talking about? "You think they're on about what Mark didn't wanna say?" Jaemin asks Jeno who shrugs. "Shall we just leave them two it?" Jisung asks and Lucas shakes his head. "They might kill each other" Lucas mutters. "Oh..." Jisung says softly, sitting back down.

"I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!" Mark breaks down. "Why did you have to ruin my life like this?!" He bangs onto Yuta's chest in the hope to wake up from this nightmare... but he never woke up. "Don't you like it?" Yuta asks. "No! I never have, I didn't want to fall in love with you, it's wrong, you're making me kill my friends, you're making me break the law just because you want me to... and I'm doing it all for you because I love you! I hate you! I fucking hate you Yuta!" He sobs and everyone's eyes widen. "But there's good in it as well... the affection I give you, I got you a new phone, I make you breakfast every morning, I bought you new clothes, I let you live with me, I protect you, I actually care about you, Mark..." He says in a tone Mark's never heard. Genuinity. He was being genuine. Or was this just another one of his psychopathic tactics? "You're a psychopath, incapable of love, you don't care for me, nor do you care for Kaname, you just make it seem like you do so you can lure your victims in for your own sick entertainment" He states and Yuta look hurt. He was hurt. "Maybe I'm not a psychopath then..." He says in a small voice. "No, you're not a psychopath... you're something completely different, something that no one has ever seen before," Mark says. "You're like a whole different kind of human, it's... it's fascinating but terrifying at the same time" Mark says and Yuta smiles. "Thanks" He giggles and Mark slaps him. "Not fucking thanks! you need to sort your fucking life out Yuta, either sort yourself out or kill me and while you're at it, kill them as well" He yells pointing to his friends, sitting on the edge of their seats, watching in front of them like it was a film.

"Wh-what's this feeling?" Yuta asks, a slight red tinge to his cheeks. His heart fluttered. Was this love? "Huh...?" Mark asks, looking down at him with confusion. "Just now... When you said to either sort my life out or kill you and them... I felt something weird... it was like... I wanted to change for you... like... I'd do anything for you to... see you happy..." He says looking into Mark's eyes. "Yuta that's... that's... l-love?" He says softly. Confused at his own words. How was this possible? Yuta couldn't just switch from a psychotic murderer to someone good. Isn't this just part of being a psychopath? making them think you'll become a good person just for them.

"Mark... I think I love you" He says. "You don't... you can't... how can you love me if you don't regret killing all of those people you've killed including my friends?!" He asks, starting to become frustrated with Yuta. "I... kinda feel bad because you're upset about it..." He says. "Liar," He spits at Yuta, pushing himself up. He looks down at Yuta with disgust. How dare he try and trick him like that? "There isn't even a way you can prove to me you're not lying," He says before pointing to the door of the room. "Get out of this place, I don't want to see your face again. You're lucky I calmed down whilst talking to you or I would've killed you"

"You've said that many times and yet you never kill me," He says standing up. "Until we meet again, babe" He smiles, leaving the room.

Jisung and Jaemin begin to clap and cheer and Mark spins around staring at them. "Hyung, that was amazing! I was so into it" Jisung smiles giving Mark a thumbs up. "Yeah I agree, I would've loved to see you two kiss though, incredible acting!" Jaemin smiles. "Hyung... was that acting?" Jisung laughs. "No... and now you all know" He sighs, slumping onto the sofa.

"So you two do go out?" Jisung asks and Mark shrugs. "To be honest, I don't know what we are, friends with benefits? partners in crime? pet and owner? I don't fucking know man, it's my fault for falling in the first place..." He says and the boys all look amazed.

Mark stands up and turns to Lucas. "Come here bro," He says and Lucas gulps, blinking a few times before pointing at himself. "M-me?" He asks. "Yeah, there's no one even next to you, you dickhead" He sighs. "O-oh" He stammers standing up. "Hurry up, I'm not in the mood right now Lucas" He takes a deep sigh and Lucas nods, walking quickly towards him.

The two boys leave the room and make their way to the back garden.

"What's up?" Lucas asks but feels intense pain in his chest. "That's for getting Jeno hurt by Yuta and for even involving yourself with Yuta in the first place, I'm doing what he wanted to do because for once I agree, you deserve it, selfish prick" He mutters, pushing Lucas as far into the bush as possible so he wouldn't be found until his rotting body smelled so bad that it concerns the boys... but surely they'll all be dead before then.

-----

Yuta <3

02:09 AM

Killed Lucas for u

Just like the good boy you are

Well done

Are you coming back?

Yes, but not for long

I need to get away from here for a while

I just killed someone and shoved them in the back garden

Why tf would I stay there?

Good point, you want me to make you food?

Just some snack stuff pls

Okay babe

Message me when you're on your way back

Okay

-----

"Goddamn it... why am I so obsessed with him?" He sighs, turning the screen off before shoving the phone in his pocket and entering the house again. "Ight boys, I'll be on my way back h-home, sorry for the chaos earlier, stay safe yeah?" He says and they frown. "Awh... can't you stay longer?" Jisung asks. "Nah, I gotta eat, hah" He laughs and Jeno smiles. "Me and Jaemin can make you some Ramen" Jeno suggests and Mark shakes his head. "It's alright, sleep well and stay safe for me, I'll be back soon to check you're all still alive okay?" He says and the boys nod. "Okay hyung," Jisung says. "You stay safe too" Renjun pipes up and he smiles. "I will. Don't worry about me, just worry about yourselves and each other," He says before exiting the house, closing the door behind him.

-----

Mark <3

02:18 AM

Omw now

See you soon

-----

Mark gets back to Yuta's sooner than he realised and sighs, letting himself into the warmth of the house.

"I'm back," He says and Yuta smiles from the kitchen door. "Letter didn't mean much, did it?" He laughs and Mark sighs. "I wasn't feeling it that day okay?" He rolls his eyes. "You've pissed me off now" Mark mumbles and Yuta chuckles, pulling him into his chest. "Food can wait, my dessert is right in front of me" He breathes, grabbing hold of Mark's top and kissing his jaw.

!!!!!

OMG SEXY TIME ALERT PLS L E A V E IF U DONT WANNA READ...
...not that you wouldn't wanna ;)

!!!!!

Yuta had Mark pinned down to the bed, whining and moaning as he marked his neck with purple and red bruises.

"You're the most innocent boy I've ever met, I just wanna ruin that slightly" Yuta chuckles as Mark moans when Yuta sucks harshly on his collarbone, his hands gripping Mark's waist tightly. Yuta left large, red and purple marks on Mark's chest as his hands went to Mark's thighs, caressing between them with his thumbs. Mark tangles his fingers in Yuta's gorgeous dark locks as he started to suck on Mark's jawline, Yuta's hands coming up to pull his top off, exposing his nipples to the coldness of the air.

"So beautiful" He purrs, dropping his head down to suck on one. Mark throws his head back against the bed and arches his back into Yuta's mouth, a soft moan falling from his lips. Yuta smirks as he rolls his nip with his tongue, his fingers running up to Mark's exposed thighs as he slides his hand into Mark's bottoms.

The sounds of Yuta sucking on Mark's nipple filled the bedroom as he rubbed Mark through his boxers.

"So worked up already huh?" He groans, pulling Mark's boxers off and tossing them somewhere in the room before and running a finger across his slit. Mark moans as Yuta dips into his entrance. Yuta caught Mark's lips in a kiss as he curls his fingers up into his spot, making him moan into the kiss. Yuta smirks as his tongue fought with Mark's again, starting to pump his finger in and out of him. Yuta's tongue quickly won dominance, making Mark whine out as he slid another finger into him, harshly pumping them in and out of his hole. Yuta pulls away, his eyes watching Mark's face as his fingers push into him rapidly.

"You're so beautiful like this," Yuta says lowly, sloppily kissing Mark's jaw. He made his way from Mark's jaw to his neck, to his chest, until he was down in front of his hardened member, his fingers still pumping into him. He smirks as he saw the precum dripping down his shaft.

"Damn babe, you're so hard for me" He growls. Mark whines at the pet name, which quickly turns into a high pitched moan as Yuta attaches his lips to his tip. His plump lips wrap around it as he lightly sucked, pumping his fingers a little bit slower so Mark could get used to both sensations. He rolled his tongue over Mark's sensitive tip, swapping back and forth between his tongue and his lips to roll and suck on it. Mark buck his hips into his face, making him grunt.

"Sit still for me darling," He said huskily, pulling his fingers out and gripping his thighs tightly. He takes Mark into his mouth whole, making him moan out, throwing his head back. His tongue lapped at his shaft, swirling around the tip making Mark see stars. Mark tangles his fingers in Yuta's hair, pulling it lightly, making Yuta hum onto his dick. Mark moans out at the feeling of the vibrations against his dick as he sloppily sucked on him, the lewd slurping sounds filling the bedroom.

"You taste so good baby boy," He says, his voice low as he takes the rest of his clothes off. He kisses Mark's lips as he pulls his length out of his tight jeans. Mark's eyes widen when he saw it, above average with an amount of girth that'll be sure to have him whining when it stretches him.

"Think you can handle it, Markie?" He asks, a small smirk on his face as he lifted his shirt over his head. It wasn't like they hadn't done this a few times before. He nodded as he admired Yuta's body, beautiful lean muscle and toned. He smirked as he grabs one of Mark's legs, propping it up over his arm. He grabs his thick length and ran the tip around his hole, making small sounds from his precum.

His eyes met Marks as he slid into him, watching his jaw go slack and eyes squint shut as he whines out from the stretch. It really fucking hurt. He furrowed his brows as he bottoms out and drops his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Shit, so fucking tight" He groans. He grabs his thighs as he pulls out and pushes back in, making Mark moan as his thick length rubbed just the right spots. He caught Mark's lips in a kiss as he pulls himself all the way out and rams himself back in, loud slapping sounds filling the room. Mark dug his nails into Yuta's bare back as he grips his hips tightly, almost painfully, as he pounds into him. Mark's cries fill the room as he began to pound into Mark's spot, making his back arch and his legs shake.

Yuta removes a hand from his waist and to Mark's dick, stroking it rapidly, making his cries louder as he mumbles Yuta's name aimlessly. The fact that the walls weren't soundproof and getting caught excited him. On his way to Yuta's, he'd noticed a cute family had moved into the empty house next door to Yuta's. They'll surely be regretting it after tonight.

"You're being so loud baby, you wanna get caught?" He asks, slowing down his thrusts, but making them sharper. Mark whimpers at his question, making him smirk.

"Oh, so you're a dirty slut huh? fuckin' right next to the wall where the new neighbours moved in and want to get caught- shit, you're filthy" He groans, his thrusts picking back up. His hand on Mark's dick began rubbing harsher as he lifts his legs over his shoulders, making him cry out Yuta's name as his eyes roll back and he hits his climax. Yuta's thrusts slowed down as he noticed his legs shaking from his orgasm, keeping them shallow and deep.

"Did you just cum baby? you like being degraded huh? such a cute little slut" He grunts, trying to control himself from slamming into Mark and reaching his own high. When Mark didn't respond, he reaches out and grabs his throat, making him whine.

"I asked you a question" He growls.

"Y-yes" He whimpers.

"Yes what slut?" He asks.

"I love when you degrade me Yuta" He whimpers.

"There's a good boy," He says pulling out of him and turning him around, making him stick his ass up. He plays with the skin on his ass, rubbing it softly before landing a harsh slap onto it. He whimpers at the stinging feeling, crying out again when he slaps the same spot harder.

"Such a beautiful ass" He purrs, rubbing the red mark. He ran his tip between his cheeks before slamming himself harshly back into him. Mark cried out as he began to pound into him all over again, his tip smashing into Mark's spot at the new position. He held Mark's hip firmly with one hand as he pulled his hips back against his, making Mark take him as deep as possible.

Mark's toes curled every time he hit so deeply into him, making him forget everything around him as he fucked him into oblivion. The sounds of his hips repeatedly hitting the flesh of his ass echoed so loudly he'd be surprised if no one could hear it through the walls and the silent household, not that he cared.

He grabs Mark's hair and lifts his head up, making him look into the wardrobe mirror. His hair was a mess, red and purple marks adorn his skin, Mark's jaw slacks as his eyes met Yuta's.

"You look so beautiful babe, so desperate for my cock. So fucked out" He groans, dropping his head down to kiss along Mark's bare shoulders and back. His cries echo throughout the room as he lifted himself back up and pounded into him harshly, his hands gripping his ass.

"You're so beautiful taking my cock like the little slut you are, you grip me so tightly- fuck, you're so tight baby" He groans again, his head rolling back on his shoulders. Mark cries out as he hit his second high, his whole body shaking, Mark's whimpers snapping Yuta out of it. He slows his hips down to a halt as he presses comforting kisses along his shoulders.

"You're doing so well darling. I just need you to hang on a little longer. Just a little longer, I promise" He whispers sweetly into his skin. He whines when he pulls out and turned him around, his legs feeling like jelly as they collapsed onto the bed. "Can you handle more babe?" He asks. Mark nods wrapping his legs around Yuta's waist, he slides himself back into him, he cries out at the overstimulation as he began to bounce his hips up and down, thrusting up into his hole.

"You're taking it so well my beautiful slut, so so well" Yuta groans. He pounds into Mark, his own legs becoming wobbly. He grabs his waist and pounds harshly into him, making him cry out every time his length entered him again. His groans became raspier as his cock started to twitch inside him.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby boy, where can I cum?" He asks in a deep grunt, thrusting so deeply into him.

"In me- please..." Mark begs "Please"

"Fuck- how can I say no when you're begging for it like the whore you are?" He asks, hips snapping harshly into him as his hand attacked his cock again. His eyes rolled back again as his back arched, a scream leaving his lips as he hit a harsh high. His clenching hole around him made Yuta groan out as he pushed deeply into him, cumming harshly.

He rode out their highs, thrusting slowly but deep as they both came down from it, he drops his head on his chest as he stills his hips, panting loudly. Mark softly strokes his hair as he recollected himself, pulling himself up and kissing your lips. He looked down where their bodies were connected and let out a small chuckle as he, very slowly, pulled out of him. Yuta's cum dripped down onto the sheets as he sighed at the empty feeling. He swiped up some of the cum and pushes it back into him, making him whine as his hole was still clenching from the overstimulation.

"Such a good boy" He purrs, cuddling up to Mark who was panting and shaking. He plants a few kisses on his glistening skin before sighing.

"You're so addictive, Mark..." He smirks. Mark lays there, naked. Panting, sweating and shaking. He was so pissed off with himself. He wanted to get rid of Yuta but... Mark just couldn't help coming back again.

"Your hugs are the best, Yuta" He mumbles into Yuta and Yuta chuckles. "I'm glad to hear it" He whispers softly, feeling Mark's body relax as he falls asleep...

-x-

I hate myself for this >< I legit screamed every time I wanted to publish this chapter bc its so embarrassing jeiorwpkefadsldkvjngf but anyway here it is bye-

~ ECHORAVO :_3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
845K 45.2K 44
❝get out of my dms pls❞ ❝-and lemme get in yo pants instead ;)❞ in which a guy dm's a girl terrible pickup lines on twitter #5 fanfiction | dec.20.20...
262K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? β€’Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
8.4K 500 31
How can you stay in this world full of vampires? - READ TAGALOG VERSION HERE: @_jeongpeaches Date Started: November 2, 2021 Date Finished: