Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

88 3 2
By V4MPYUTA

"Oh it's today?" Johnny says as he looks at the calendar.

"Alright kids, hand it over." Johnny says as the kids give him confused looks.

"They didn't send you with ANYTHING for me and Taeyong?" Johnny asks and all the kids shake their head no collectively.

"Wow, take care of their kids and they can't even give you chocolate." Johnny tsks as he looks out the window.

"I hate valentine's day."

"Hey did you bring any chocolate for anyone?" A girl asks another causing her to flush.

"Maybe I did?" She said with a giggle.

"Oh? So you gotta a special someone?" She asks as all her friends start to tease her.

"Oh hush! It's a secret." She says as they all continue to giggle and Jaehyun rolls his eyes. "Who would bring candy for someone on valentine's day?"

The answer is, he would. He stares at the chocolate in his book bag as he starts to tap his foot repeatedly.

"Taeyong would accept it right? He took the stuffed animal a while ago, so i should be fine, right?"

"Their aren't many good guys in our class, other than Taeyong."

"Yeah! He seems like the perfect boyfriend material, I mean taking care of his brother like that?"

"Don't forget how cute he is either, who wouldn't want him?" The group giggles as Jaehyun softly slumps in his chair.

"Taeyong seems like a popular contender this year, maybe I shouldn't give it to him..."

He thinks to himself as Taeyong walks into the room and he tries his best to look natural.

"Man I wish the school didn't ban valentine's day chocolate." His friends behind him say.

"I know! but it's not like they check our bags." Vernon says with a shrug.

"Um Jaehyun?" He didn't even notice that someone was in front of him, too busy eves dropping on the conversation the boys were having.

"Here... Happy valentine's day. Will you accept my chocolate?" She asks and Jaehyun looks at the heart shaped box before looking back up at her.

"No thanks, I'm not a big fan of chocolate." That was a lie, but he didn't want to take the chocolate. Especially if Taeyong was watching.

His friends behind him jaws drop as they watch the poor girl walk away and run to her friends.

"Jaehyun! You could have gotten your hands on some chocolate! Or better yet a girlfriend!" They scold and Jaehyun shrugs.

"I don't necessarily swing that way." He says and they all 'ah' as they nods their heads.

"What about you Taeyong?" Get any candy from anybody?" They ask teasingly as Taeyong shakes his head no innocently and Jaehyun silently cheers on the inside.

"Really? But you're a good looking guy, and you have a great personality, what more could anyone want?" Mingyu says and Jaehyun silently agrees.

"All the guys in this class are immature, I think I'm gonna give my chocolate to Jimin from the class A."

"Or her friend Minjeong! She's second in her class, and not to mention she's super cute!"

'Class A? Isn't that the class Doyoung is in?' Taeyong thinks to himself.

"Here Jimin take my chocolate!" One male says as he hands her the box of chocolate with more people crowding around her.

"Please except this home made chocolate! Eat it well!" A girl says as she hands Jimin the box and Doyoung can almost feel his pencil break in his hand as he slams his hands on the desk.

"If you're going to break school rules don't do it in front of my face, rules are there for a reason. You are disturbing my work environment." He says as he glares at the group of people crowding around the girl.

"No one was talking to you Doyoung!"

"Yeah! Stay out of it!" A few people yell.

"Hey now, we should be the ones to apologize. We are breaking school rules." She says as she looks at everyone.

"Here's your chocolate back, give it to me after school ends." She says as everyone's jaw drops as she hands back the candy and walks over to Doyoung.

"Hey you're associated with the babysitters club right?" She asks and Doyoung nods shortly.

"I've taken care of the kids one time." He says and Jimin's smile goes wide.

"Great! So do you know how to join the club?"

"Why are you asking me? Go ask them yourself." He says as he stands up and walks out of the room.

"It's my own fault that everyone hates me." He thinks to himself as he walks down the hallway.

"I can't imagine what I would do if the the kids hated me as well, which is why I can't join the club." His eyes start to brim with tears as he thinks about the kids but immediately shakes it off and continues his walk down the hallway.

"What?? You know what club this is, right?" Taeyong asks with his eyes bulging out of his head as she nods her head yes.

"So can I join?"

"O-of course! Kids come say hi!" Taeyong says as the kids look up.

"This is Sungchan, my brother, Mark, Jung Jaehyun's brother. Aeri, and The twins Donghyuck and Yangyang." He says and rolls his eyes when he looks at Johnny.

"This is Johnny, he takes care of the kids in the afternoon, and the baby on top of him is Yizhou." He says and Jimin nods as she scans all of their faces.

"I'm sorry, was that too much at one time?" He asks and she shakes her head no with a smile.

"I'm Yu Jimin, from class A."

"Wait- THE Jimin?" Taeyong asks and she nods with a laugh.

"Oh well, I'm Lee Taeyong from class C!"

"Did you hear about Jimin wanting to join the babysitters club?"

"Oh yeah, she's definitely doing it for attention from boys. Why else would anyone join the babysitters club?"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, I've seen the way she glares at kids." He says and Doyoung's eyes go wide at what he just heard. He stands up from his seat and runs to the club.

"They're okay- right?" He thinks to himself as he runs into the room and gasps as he sees blood on the floor.

"Jimin! You okay?" Aeri asks and Jimin nods.

"Yeah, just a nose bleed." She says as she holds the tissue up to her nose and Doyoung let's out a sigh of relief.

"I knew you couldn't handle it." Another female says as she walks into the room.

"Come on, you can't be near kids."

"But Minjeong look how cute they are!" She whines and Minjeong just rolls her eyes.

"Come on." She says and Jimin pouts as she looks up at the female.

"Wait- who are you?"

"Kim Minjeong, from class A." She says as she continues to hold her hand out to Jimin, waiting for her to take it.

"And my girlfriend!" Jimin says with a giggle as Minjeong blushes softly.

"Mhm, now come on baby lover."

"Baby lover? Kids get behind me." Johnny says and they all follow as Taeyong stares at her in horror as Jimin flares her arms in protest.

"No I love babies like how regular people love babies!" She protests.

"But regular people don't get nose bleeds just from poking a baby's cheeks." She says as she finally pulls Jimin up onto her feet.

"We'll be leaving now, bye!"

"I'll come back to visit! And I'll bring chocolates too!" Jimin says with a bright smile as her girlfriend pulls her away. Doyoung sighs before feeling a tug on his pant leg.

"Doie, I want some chocolate." Aeri says as she continues to pull on his pant leg.

"I want chocolate too!"

"Me three!" The twins say and they laugh before giving each other high fives.

"No, giving valentine's day chocolate is prohibited." He says and sees all the kids eyes welling up with tears.

"B-but if you can wait for tomorrow, I'll bring you the most delicious chocolate I can." He says and all the kids gasp before cheering.

"Doie the best!" The kids shout and a light blush covers Doyoungs face as he tries his best to hold back his smile.

"Thank you for putting up with me today." Taeyong says as they walk home together.

"It's nothing." He says as they walk in a comfortable silence.

"Hold on! I need to get something." Taeyong says as he runs into the gas station and Doyoung patiently waits outside for the two to come back out.

"I'm back, Sungchan." He calls and Sungchan turns around holding up a heart shaped box of candy out for the older to take.

"A thank you for always putting up with me." Taeyong says as Sungchan places the box into the frozen boys hand.

"M-me? You know everyone just thinks i'm a stick in the mud, right?"

"Yeah, but that's what I like about you." He says with a big smile.

"Well I must get going, see you around!" He says and turns around to walk home. The younger stares in the box in his hand and flushes red as he comprehends what just happened.

"Huh?!"

"What was that?..." Jaehyun says as he grips the box of chocolates in his hand.

"Do they... like each other?" Jaehyun can feel his heart breaking slightly as he turns around and shoves the box of chocolates in a near by trash can.

"Happy Birthday to me I guess."

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 159 18
β˜†NCT VERSE SERIESβ˜† no particular order Park Jisung comes from a poor family. His parents saved so they can have a family trip to China. While at a fe...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
14.1K 734 22
γ…‘ JOHNTEN. in which johnny receives letters from his ex until one day they stop and he gets a call from the police. ©︎SEOFLUFFY γ…‘ est. 20...
46.7K 1.9K 11
mark is a stupid boy and donghyuck teaches him a lesson