Watching Legacies alternate r...

By Roh594

The Legacies characters and Mikaelson family watch a different reality about Alexander Phenex. This is fanfic... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Notice
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
So
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22(This does not have a reaction part)
A question
Also for those who don't know
Part 22
Part 23 without reaction
Chapter 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Announcement
Thoughts
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Question
Announcement
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A Question
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Notice
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Part 5

12.2K 211 30
By Roh594

Marcel announced Henry's change back into a werewolf as this caused quite a stir as the witches were very interested in this person who turned Henry back. But Marcel was tight-lipped about the person's identity the wolves were happy with Henry's return and Since the human poppy was bitten and was saved before she was killed. Henry's punishment was reduced to 5 years in stuck in Bayou.Lisina Henry's guardian was happy that he was back. Also, those belonging to Greta's group had their daylight rings removed.

Klaus narrowed his eyes and muttered, "So that's Greta."Marcel, Elijah, and Kol made sure to remember her and the faces of her group. Watcher decided to give Marcel and Mikaelsons a tip"Marcel and Klaus just tip fro the future.The vampires at New Orleans now because of slight influence from Greta has now has no goo thoughts about hybrids or Mikaelson's in general."

Marcel eyes slightly widen as he asked"What about Josh?"Watcher sighed replied, "He is okay for now, but he now see's you as a hybrid rather than his friend Marcel."

Marcel nodded and was thinking about what the watcher said.

While all this was happening Alex sighed and explained"I am Dark Fey."Hope in disbelief asked, "You are a fairy."Hope was holding back her laugh as Alex groaned and replied"A fey is a subspecies as you might remember a month ago a Grimoire appeared it had my family history and everything related to it."

Everyone leaned forward as they were interested to know more about Alex and his species Dark Fey.

Hope pouted she was slightly angry at the fact Alex didn't reveal this to her soon as he sighed and said"I am an only direct descendant of the original phoenix."

Kol with awe said, "He is descendant of phoenix."Everyone couldn't help but be shocked at the revelation as Watcher added"Yes he is a true immortal.I mean he cannot be killed by any means."

Hope was interested in learning more about these mythical beings.

Hope asked, "So you are half-fey and half phoenix."Alex shrugged and replied, "In a way, when I awaken my phoenix blood inside me I will become a full-blooded phoenix. Also, I found something that I will need to discuss with your family and Marcel after all this is finished."

Hope smiled at the fact he had such faith in her as she was quite eager to find him in her world.But she was not the only one Josie and Lizzie now had a slight crush on Alex too. Watcher was interested in who Alex would choose among these three.

Hope nodded as she in a soft tone asked"Do you think mom is okay."Alex held her hand in comfort as both were leaned forward and kissed. Before it could get more passionate both of them heard a cough as Marcel was standing there looking with amusement as Hope and Alex looked away in embarrassment.

Hope blushed as Lizzie and Josie frowned seeing this,while Klaus was growling at the fact his little was kissing a boy as both Freya and Hailey smacked him on the head as Hailey said"Look Klaus Hope is growing up, this was going to happen sooner or later.Also if you try the same thing you did with Rebekah you will just train your relationship with her."

Klaus knew it was true ,but he didn't want to admit it as he huffed and glared at the screen.

Marcel spoke, "Alex Klaus needs you to read someone's mind for him."Alex nodded as marcel took him to Marcels' garden where Greta was being kept as we heard Klaus ask"Your daughter is dangerous. A menace, a threat."Alex's eye's glowed when he heard that part as Klaus replied"My daughter is a child."

This got every Mikaelson to glare at the on-screen Greta. Klaus with hybrid feature showing said, "When I get my hands on her she is will wish for a quick death."

Greta with a scowl said"A child born of werewolf blood, who can create hybrids at will. Her defect must be corrected."Klaus in anger yelled"Her defect is my defect! Say that again, I'll pluck out your eyeballs and eat them like olives off my fingertips."

Greta spat"I'll call it what it is... A dirtying of my species. Which diminishes the pure and superior nature of vampires."Klaus cut her off and said, "Make your point."

Kol scoffed and said, "Her species when she becomes the creator of the Vampires."The Mikaelsons nodded as Klaus added, "She thinks too much like that Augustus."
Hope was confused and asked"Augustus?"
Elijah explained, "He is a vampire who believes in vampire supremacy and that every werewolf must be killed because of their ability to kill vampires.I belive Greta here is his lover."

Greta with a smirk said"Your daughter will purify herself, submitting to the same spell that your mother, Esther, once used to bind you. Once her werewolf side is sublimated, Hope will no longer be capable of creating her abominations."

Davina was thoughtful and said"That's definitely a lie, after all, it was proven the binding can be undone by Klaus removing his curse. She definitely planing something else."Everyone who heard her nodded as Kol added "Yes, she won't let Hope live because of her so-called belief in pureblood."

Klaus, Marcel and Hailey growled at hearing that.

Klaus in anger questioned, "And what if I don't agree?"Greta mocked"It's a simple choice. Your daughter's werewolf nature or her mother's worldly life. The clock is ticking."

Hailey narrowed her eyes as she wanted a few rounds with this bitch after getting out from here.

Although Greta noticed Marcel and the other kid she ignored them and said"My people will notice my absence soon as they will be moved Hailey away from where she is now. Also, you can't compel me until the vervain is out of the system which is 24 hours."

Klaus knew the boy would have already read Greta's mind.But he really wanted to torture that smug bitch.

Klaus laughed and asked, "So that is what is making you so confident, we cannot compel the truth out of you because of the presence of vervain in your system."Greta was surprised as this was not the reaction she was expecting as Klaus smirked and said"That kid next to marcel is someone who  got every single detail out of you."

Klaus grinned at seeing Greta's smug look disappearing.

Greta was shocked as Alex knew these stupid villains always seem to have pretty good luck as he modified Greta and Roman's memory into thinking Klaus didn't get anything from them while also casting a tracking spell on them.I thought "Call me paranoid since  idiots like these have very good luck."

Klaus went out with Marcel and Alex as Klaus questioned"So what did you get out of her?"Alex sighed and explained"It seems her adopted daughter Antoinette is with Elijah and we might want to find him as Greta was having thoughts about contacting Elijah and make him believe that Klaus is keeping Roman because of his entanglement with Hope. Also, Hailey's location is something I have found it is in Shiloh. Also, she had planned to ambush Hope and kidnap her either seal her werewolf side or kill her."

Elijah hearing about Antoinette being in league with Greta was sad but Watcher spoke up"Antoinette is not really in league with Greta, she actually hates her and also doesn't really want to do anything that would hurt you.But she really is getting manipulated by her adopted mother."

Elijah nodded and slightly calmed down and was slightly happy inside,he was actually happy with Antoinette sure he still cared about Hailey. But he is trying to move on slowly."

Klaus asked"Kid can you return Elijah's memories back. Since you seem to be pretty good with your mind skills."Alex gave a nod as he knew if by chance Greta and Roman escaped they will contact Elijah as he is the only one who can stop Klaus.

While we first went and got Hailey as she was looked weak and tied to a chair as we released her Klaus said"Now we get Elijah and return his memories. Then we can get rid of Greta and her followers."

Alex cut in"Actually I have a plan."While both Marcel, Hailey, and Klaus looked at him with interest as he explained "Just killing her is too easy, I want her to understand all her work is destroyed."

Hope and Mikaelsons were interested in his plan. Hope and Lizzie liked this protective side of him.

Marcel grinned and asked, "You are pretty vindictive aren't you kid."Klaus crossed her armed and questioned, "And how are you going to do this?"Alex replied"I want her to think everything is going to plan to let her escape. Let her think she has both Hailey and Hope." Klaus cut in anger asked, "You want to put my daughter in danger."

Alex shook his head and replied, "No I have an enchanted ring it makes the wearer look like someone else. Just compel two Greta's followers to do this for us."

Marcel understanding his plan said"So you want to give Greta a Fake Hailey and Hope. While the real ones are safe."Alex grinned and said"This is not all she thinks even if she dies her followers will continue her work. Uncle Marcel and some people can go and clean them out.I doubt they can put much of a fight without their daylight rings.I want to see her reaction when she finds out all her hard work is wasted."

Kol smirked and said"The kid definitely protective of Hope.He wants to break Greta from the inside.I approve of him."Klaus hesitantly nodded. Marcel liked the kid's idea he definitely vindictive like his counterpart said.

Klaus grinned and thought "I like this kid."

Rebekah was surprised and said"That can't be my brother. He definitely doesn't act like that."Klaus ignored her gave huff, he will never admit out loud that he likes the kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 5 16
(Disclaimer I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Julie Plec) This fanfic is based on the true romance of Klaus Mikaelson. The charac...
246 0 13
A collection of Legacies fanfics that aren't exactly pairings and aren't in chapter form.
887 47 4
"But what if I give into the darkness? I am an Mikaelson after all." "Then I'd be by your side and watch you burn to world to ashes, without a secon...
8.2K 224 11
Leo isn't sure where he is. He doesn't know how long he's been unconscious, and he certainly doesn't know the boy cuddled up to him. -- I don't own t...