Part 28

Watcher claps getting everyone's attention and said"I am going to bring Alex here,he is variant from your world."

Watcher with snap of his fingers caused a flask of light and Alex appeared in the room seeing him many eyes did widen with surprise,while Hope,Josie and Lizzie to blush slightly after all they have seen his counterpart..

Well, the five of us reached Mystic falls high as we tried to talk to other kids about Sasha and Dana. But Landon was pretty much annoying the hell out of Hope who pretty much told him off and walked away as Landon tried to follow her only to fun into a barrier as everyone around him seems to not notice him nor hear him as turned around to see a smiling Alex who grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the ground and said: "I am not a possessive boyfriend, but you are making it very difficult for me to ignore as Hope clearly is annoyed by your continuous attempts to get close to her."

Hailey commented"He is not possessive,but he doesn't want Hope to get annoyed or irritated by Landon."

Alex was silent,but he agreed with Hailey after he found the boy to be creepy and annoying.

Alex let go of Landon as he fell on the floor gasping for air as he looked at Alex in fear, as Alex kneeled in front of him and said in a cold tone"Stay away from her now onwards or you will have a huge problem."Alex's eyes glowed as Landon knew it was a promise and quickly got up and ran away as Alex rethought"I should take the phoenix powers from him as it is too risky to let him wander around with it."

Alex soon went and found Hope who was subtly questioning some of the students as Alex asked"Got anything yet."Hope shook her head and replied, "Nothing yet although it seems Dana is really close with Conner."Alex quickly looked around for Conner but didn't see him anywhere as he saw some of his friends and read their minds as Alex frowned and muttered"That's odd he disappeared from school just moments after our arrival, also his friends found behavior odd."

Hope frowned and said"So our suspect is Conner."

Hope explained to her family who Conner was.Kol spoke up"So the brat is an idiot."

Hope nodded Conner was well known troublemaker in mystic falls,he was backed up by his rich family who made it hard for anyone to blame him for the things he does.

Hope was confused hearing this and questioned"Why did they think he was odd?"Alex explained"Well some of his friends thought he was weird as he was quiet and acted very differently, they thought he was worried about his girlfriend Sasha. But the thing is when I read his best friend Erik's mind I found out Connor was having been seeing Dana behind Sasha's back.It seems Connor loved to brag about this stuff to Erik and Erik saw Sasha and Dana with Conner before their disappearance as he has doubts about Conner and is thinking of reporting him to the police."

Kol shook his head and said"Either he is noobie vampire or he is monster in disguise."

Alex added"Probably a monster."

Hope raised an eyebrow hearing this as she spoke"We have to tell the others about this."Alex and Hope soon found the other as Lizzie was on the phone and MG looked worried as Lizzie spoke"Alex are you sure none of the vampires in the soon fed on anyone?"

Alex nodded and replied," I am sure none of them have been drinking human blood after the blood elixir was introduced to them."Lizzie looked at MG as MG said"MsForbes just called it seems Dana's body was found in the woods and they have vampire bites on her."

Freya frowned and said"That doesn't seem right."

Alex grimaced and replied, "That means there is another vampire in Mystic falls as I am 100% sure none of the vampires in our school drinks human blood anymore."Lizzie narrowed her eyes and said, "So some of them did drink from people before getting the elixir."