Part 30

Elena Salvatore laying on the ground bleeding, she couldn't feel her body. The Kitsune seeing Elena is still alive, lifted her and snapped her neck killing her instantly. He then decided to take her back to the house. Upon reaching Salvatore's home Zenko is seen talking with other Kitsune's on how to cover up their deaths as Zenko spoke"Make it look like they died in the fire and if someone questions it,put that boy Jeremy as the scapegoat.I am sure no one will question it as that boy has some previous records with police."

Bonnie muttered"So they made Jeremy the scapegoat of his own sister's murder

Bonnie muttered"So they made Jeremy the scapegoat of his own sister's murder."

Everyone had to agree their plan was great and pretty good too.

The whole situation turned problematic as Caroline and Freya had found Jeremy who was on the brink of death and Stefanie who seemed to be unconscious,so both were taken into the Salvatore school. They had taken both of them into the medical room in the school where they treated Jeremy and Stephanie who woke up screaming. Stephanie Salvatore to the boarding school as she called Bonnie for help as both of them watched Damon and Elena's daughter who was talking with Alex as Bonnie with slight sadness questioned, "Did you see the news about their death?"

 Stephanie Salvatore to the boarding school as she called Bonnie for help as both of them watched Damon and Elena's daughter who was talking with Alex as Bonnie with slight sadness questioned, "Did you see the news about their death?"

While most of the Mikaelson's felt bad for the little,none of them felt anything of Elena or Damon.

Caroline and Bonnie didn't want them dead,their feelings were complicated.

Lizzie and Josie where the same they didn't feel anything about Damon's death.

Caroline with a worried tone replied"Yes their whole house was burned down and they have made Jeremy the scapegoat. From what I got from Jeremy is that it was the Kitsunes that attacked them and they wanted information on the school and Hope."
Bonnie sighed and spoke"As much as I hated Elena for using me.I never ever wished for her death."

Caroline was worried about Stefanie replied"Yes,it is really bad.I will take her home and after she gets better, we will let her join the school."Bonnie saw Alex casting a spell making Stefanie sleep as Bonnie asked"What did you ask Alex to do?"

Caroline signed and replied, "I was hoping Alex had some spells to help Stephanie with her mental trauma.Also, Alex seems to have this aura to calm people down."Bonnie nodded understanding the situation as they had seen Stefanie practically knock out the school nurse with her witch powers."

Bonnie had thoughts about taking the Stephanie as her student,the same could be said for Freya and Davina.

Caroline questions"Can you do these sessions with some of the students?"

Alex was thoughtful and then replied"I will try."

Bonnie bit her lip and said"But,I don't understand how Stefanie is a witch. The only witch that we know of from their bloodline is Silas."

Kol even if he hated Silas commented"Yeah a descendant of Silas and a very powerful one at that."

Freya had heard from his siblings on how great Silas.Even Klaus with his ego and pride had to admit Silas was not someone to be taken lightly.

Caroline sighed and replied, "We don't know if there were any witches among the Petrova or Salvatore bloodline, we don't know much regarding their history."

Bonnie with sigh spoke"You know when Elena was with the cure and Damon took the cure to be with her,a part of me felt it was a stupid decision as Damon during his time as a vampire has made many enemies.Also Elena is still a dopplegangers whose blood is very sought after,no matter how much Elena wanted she would ever be able to have normal life."Caroline hugged her.

Caroline sighed and said"True,I always found the decision to be stupid."

Everyone who heard it did,those that had first hand experience meeting Damon knew the man was great at making enemies rather than friends.

Klaus snorted he remembered when he did research on the older Salvatore bother he found out the guy had pissed of many with his attitude and this included many witches.

Alex felt bad for a little girl as her parent's death was in some way related to him and Hope in a way. But he knew Damon Salvatore had already seen him and Hope as the enemy, so he didn't want to risk it with that crazy bastard and it seems he was right in doing so as Damon would have sold Hope and the school in seconds in return for letting them live. Alex didn't fully blame for the choice as he knew he would have done the same thing. Alex with a smile said, "Don't worry nothing will happen to you?"

Hope held Alex hand and whispered"That was not your fault."

While Alex smiled at support,he also wanted to say that was the other me.But let it got.

Stephanie nodded she felt calm around this big brother as she asked "Will my mommy and daddy come back?"Alex winced slightly he hesitated for a bit and replied"Don't worry they both are in a safe place.I am sure one day you will be able to meet them."

Caroline with weak smile said"They are alive now right."

Watcher frowned and said"It won't be long the moment,Dopplegangers are not well known for surviving till old age unless they turn.But now with both Elena and Damon effectively taken the cure,I don't think they would last long."

Watcher was pretty sure even with new timeline,Damon and Elena would be killed by either someone searching for a Doppleganger or someone going afyer Damon for revenge.

Stefanie teared up a bit, but nodded as Alex cast a sleeping spell on her. Alex sighed and walked towards Bonnie and Caroline who seemed anxious to hear about her condition as Caroline asked"How is she?"

Alex sighed and replied, "Well physically she is fine, but her mental state is pretty bad. She watched her mother die and her uncle gets stabbed,it is pretty traumatic for a normal 4-year-old."Bonnie and Caroline looked at each other both were worried as Bonnie asked"Can't you erase her memories?"

Alex shook his head and explained"It isn't easy if she was any ordinary witch or human it would have been possible. But Stefanie here comes from a very strong witch bloodline a descendant of Silas. She is too strong for such memories to be erased fully if I do erase these memories and in the future, she somehow awakens them it will cause huge emotional pain and for a witch like her, it will be a death sentence. She will become a walking timebomb."

Alex nodded and said"Yeah being so powerful even if did remove or modify her memories chances are she could regain them because of how powerful she is and she could pretty much become unstable."

Caroline and Bonnie frowned at the thought they were sure about what to do,Elijah knew sealing away memories is not a good thing.

Both Caroline and Bonnie knew they have to look after Stefanie as Alex continued"She will have slowly overcome her parent's death. It's the only way, but I am sure to try and help her as much I could."Caroline and Bonnie nodded they really worried about the little girl.