Chapter 37

Everyone was slowly getting used to the information they saw,while Kai was getting to used to the twins bring around him.

Also Watcher once again appeared infront of them with two new guests,which Klaus identified as Nobleman and Katana the assasins.

Watcher spoke up seeing Klaus' glare"They are not threat,I have shown them everything and they agreed to not do anything against Hope or your family."

Nobleman and Katana were studying Alex very throughly,they were told by this god like being that this boy would change there fate and provide them with a cure.

Katana whispered to Nobleman in korean"He doesn't look anything special.'

Alex was annoyed and retorted in korean"I can understand you."

This caused both of them to be slightly stumped, while Nobleman broke out of it and questioned"Can you really cure us?"

Alex nodded and answered"I can."

Right then Nobleman and Katana bowed to Alex and said in unison"We will forever me in your debt,if you do this."

Alex sighed knowing this would never change and said"I will set you up with the cure after this."

Nobleman and Katana nodded,they were soon escorted to see thth viewing.

Alex and Hope soon got outside their dream world as they heard a call from Penelope saying Josie is missing and she had gone get something from the school.While her date Rafael seems to be gone somewhere else.Lizzie was also called as Alex took the map of Salvatore Boarding school it consisted the grounds as well.

Hope,Josie and Lizzie yelled in excitement"The Maruders map."

Mikaelson family were confused,so Hope explained"It is map that is able to to track the movements of every person in the location set by this powerful charm."

The Mikaelson's were intrested,while
Katana and Nobleman knew enough from the Harry Potrer books to know what it was.But seeing a working on in there world is amazing.

Then Alex immediately took out a parchment from,while saying"I have been working on this."

Seeing this caused Hope,Lizzie,Josie,MG and

Alex waved his hand on the parchment and intricate ink lines surface in the fiber of the paper, spread like veins.

But the truly remarkable thing were the tiny ink dots moving around it, each labelled with a name in minuscule writing.

Hope,Lizzie and Josie looked at with awe,while an astounded,Freya,Davina,Kol and Henrik bent over it. A labelled dot in the top left corner showed that Dorian was pacing in the library and he was pacing with Emma Tig

While students were walking about in there school ot dorms.

Kol with awe muttered"This is very interesting piece of magic,maybe I should check out this book to get more ideas."

Kai,Freya,Finn,Henrik and Elijah all agree maybe reading this seems to be good idea.

Kai noticed somthing and with smirked said"Your teacher are making out in the library,"

Now Caroline,Bonnie and Freya noticed this,while Caroline frownes and muttered"I am going to have a talk with these two soon."

Bonnie knew these two had been causing issues the same as Alaric.Mostly out of envy.

Penelope questioned"You had a map that tell where everyone is?'

Alex was annoyed and retorted"Just like your enchanted pens."