The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Rory POV

86 1 1
By wuchisix

" Why were you pretending to sleep " Miss Lucy questioned .

" I don't know,  I just didn't feel like talking I guess "

" He seems like such a sweet boy " she smiled.

" Yeah "

Putting down the knife , she gave me her full attention " Go up and take a shower , your dad  will soon be here "

Nodding , I climbed the stairs to my room and  was already stepping foot into my shower.

Thinking back to today I was still unsure as to how I was picked , and worst with Josh , not only did that redhead giraffe leave the meeting early with a pathetic excuse but he has the audacity to make me feel guilty for being cold towards him.

Why do I feel guilty?

For some reason when he said he doesn't  think I like him my heart kind of sank .... I won't lie , I did feel bad but Josh has been nothing but a nuisance and normally anyone trying to get close to me would've already thought I wasn't interested due to my lack of enthusiasm but I don't think he's grasped the hint .

To be honest I didn't know if I wanted him the get the hint but at the same time him just leaving me alone would be alot easier.

Hearing the familiar roar of a certain vehicle,  I quickly grabbed my towel and hurriedly dragged whatever clothes was closest .

" Dad " I smiled , my mood suddenly improving .

Stepping out the vechile I was greeted with a pat on the back .

" Get the things in the back? " I questioned following our usual routine.

" That would be great " he smiled also stepping forward to help.

After many trips and a little help from  from our gardener  , we were currently in the kitchen .

" Soo what are we making tonight ? " I beamed leaning on the counter.

It was our usual thing to make a special meal together every Friday and without realizing it was something I looked forward to every week .

" Here's a good idea , How about you let me wash up first ? " he teased making his way upstairs .

Automatically taking out my phone there was a notification saying I got a message from an unknown number .

******* : Hi Rory:)

Rory      : Who is this?

******* : No one

Rory      : Ok no one

Rory     : how'd you get my number ?

******  : I have my ways 😌

Rory     : I'm blocking you.

******  : Waitttt

******  : It's Josh😏

Rory.    : An even better reason to
                block you .

******  : Think my dear friend ,
              we would've exchanged 
               contacts sooner or later
               now that we're the
               presidents

He was right but I didn't have time for him right now .

" That was fast " I stated to dad who was now dressed  in his usual comfy attire.

Giving a hearty laugh he replied whilst pointing towards the stairs " I can go back and take longer if you insist  "

Walking over and pushing him towards the stove to which he simply abided  I answered " Stop twisting my words "

Laughing he turned on the stove and placed a pot of water to boil.

Following our usual routine  , Dad prepared the sauce while I prepared the toppings and pizza dough .

" Alright " I said placing the pizza in the oven " Now we wait "

" I'll be right back " he said ruffling my hair before leaving to go upstairs .

Walking to the living room , I plopped myself on the couch and without realizing I was already taking out my phone , there was now 3 new messages but this time I recognized one of them.

Ember : U gonna be home
                 tomorrow?

Rory    : Yeah

Ember was my cousin who was two years older than me , she was the only family I had contact with on my mom's side . I didn't know much about my mom except her name and that she left on her own will , but that was enough for me to find Ember when I was around 13 , eventually Dad found out and was against it but Ember would still sneak out and come over , to say she was , and still is the worst influence out there would be an understatement , but that's how we became close and my life would probably be way worse without her not that I would ever tell her that .

10: 30 a.m

" Roryyy" I heard the familiar voice shout whisper before I felt a weight on me all of a sudden.

Groaning I pushed her off me to which she just repeated her actions .

" Get up , its Saturday " she sang .

I regret giving her my spare key every day .

" Im not finished sleeping " I said pushing her more roughly this time and turning my back.

" It's 10:30 "

" And I said Im not finished sleeping ".

There was a brief silence and I slowly started drifting back to sleep thinking she finallly gave up .

" MRS LUCYYY RORY SAID HE'S NOT GETTING UP AND EVEN YOU CANT TELL HI- " I interrupted her by giving her one hard kick in her back sending her flying off my bed once more

" Fucking Bitch " she groaned .

Satisfied,  I got up and made my way to my bathroom to brush my teeth knowing she wouldn't end until I was up.

" Your a fucking dope ,you know that? " she trailed behind me.

Ignoring her I continued brushing my teeth .

" I still win anyways " she said smiling, " Let's go gulfing today yeah? "

Not wanting to particulary leave the house today I said the first thing that came to mind  " Dad won't let me use the car " .

" Oh Please- I know your lying  "

" We dont have a drive " I argued back inbetween brushing my teeth.

"What am I then? "

" An idiot , besides you just want to take pictures  "

"EXACTLY, and you enjoy gulfing so it's a win win! "

Thinking it over , I had nothing  important doing today and I hadn't cleaned up on my gulf in a while , I suppose it It wouldn't be too bad.

Sighing I agreed,  " Fine-" but before I knew it I was being squeezed before  feeling a cold slobery wet kiss on my cheek.

" Bro , gross " I said pushing her for what it seems like the 5th time this morning .

"I'm gonna say hi to miss Lucy and be back" she said leaving through the door .

She and Miss Lucy also became close over the years.

" Fucking nuisance,  she and Josh would be perfect for eachother " .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.2K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...
86.6K 4.2K 182
Samuel always has been fortunate enough to enjoy a seamless and comfortable life. He had it all. Good grades, aspirations to become a doctor like his...
2.6K 67 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
269 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...