Mafia Legacy

By authornicoleknight

Book Five in the MAFIA series (Previously Down in Flames) Luca and Charlotte have come a long ways in their 1... More

Prologue- Charlotte
Chapter One- Luca
Chapter Two-Charlotte
Chapter Three-Luca
Chapter Four- Charlotte
Chapter Five- Luca
Chapter Six-Luca
Chapter Seven-Charlotte
Chapter Eight- Luca
Chapter Nine- Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Ten- Luca
Chapter Eleven- Charlotte
Chapter Twelve- Charlotte
Chapter Thirteen- Luca
Chapter Fourteen- Charlotte
Chapter Fifteen-Charlotte
Chapter Sixteen-Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Seventeen- Charlotte
Chapter Eighteen-Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Nineteen- Charlotte
Chapter Twenty-Charlotte/Luca
Chapter Twenty One-Leo/Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Two-Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Three- Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Four-Charlotte/Luca
Chapter Twenty Five-Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Six-Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Seven-Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Eight-Luca/Charlotte
Chapter Twenty Nine-Charlotte
Chapter Thirty- Luca
Chapter Thirty One- Charlotte
Chapter Thirty Two-Charlotte
Chapter Thirty Three- Charlotte
Chapter Thirty Five-Luca
Chapter Thirty Six-Luca
Chapter Thirty Seven-Charlotte
Chapter Thirty Eight-Charlotte

Chapter Thirty Four-Luca

2.1K 154 5
By authornicoleknight

"Mmm." I let out a heavy sigh as I climbed into our bed next to Charlotte. Everyone had left just a bit ago, and for the first time in what felt like a lifetime, I was finally able to relax.

"Happy to be home?" Char laid down next to me, nestling herself into the crook of my arm.

"Happy doesn't even begin to describe it." I kissed the top of her head. "Is it bad that I want to spend the next seven days just laying in this bed with you?"

Char smirked. "Just laying here, huh?"

"Yep. Just laying here." I winked at her. I had spent the last several weeks literally aching for her, and a much as I was looking forward to making love to my wife, I had never been more content than I was in this moment right here, just holding her in my arms and feeling her heart beat against mine.

"That sounds incredible, but I think the kids would be sad about that." She said. "They've been dying to get you home."

"I know, I've been doing to get home to them, too." I said. "It's funny the things that you end up missing when you don't have them. I was listening to the boys argue over something tonight, and it was like music to my ears."

"I give it about twenty-four hours before you regretting saying that." Char was quiet for a second and then glanced up at me. "I can't believe that this nightmare is really over."

"Well, it's not completely over." I didn't want to damper the excitement of me coming home, but my heart was heavy. This was far from over. In fact, the toughest part was probably yet to come.

Char seemed to know exactly what I was thinking about. "What are you going to do with him?"

"I know what I should do." I said. When it came to betrayal in the mafia world, it was pretty black and white. Carlo should suffer a long and painful death for what he had done. I should make an example of him, show the world that we were not to be messed with. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't even bat an eye. Yet here I was, my mind so messed up by my best friend's betrayal that I couldn't even fully enjoy being home with my family.

"But it's complicated." She said.

"Very." I nodded.

She propped herself up on her elbow. "Look, I just... I want you to know that I support you. Whatever you're going to do... Whatever you feel like you have to do, I support you. And I understand. We can talk about it, or not, or..."

I pressed my lips to hers firmly, cutting her off with a kiss. "Thank you. I honestly don't know what I am going to do yet. I need to think about it. I want to hear what he has to say."

"Okay." Char forced a smile. "Why don't you let me take your mind off of it?"

She pushed the covers to the side, straddling my hips as she dragged her fingers down my bare chest.

"Babe, we don't need to..."

"Shhhh." Char put her finger to my lips, silencing me. "I've been waiting a long time for this."

Maybe she was right. Maybe this was exactly what I needed.

I slipped my hand up her shirt, sliding it over her head. She was so fucking gorgeous, and it still took my breath away to see her in all of her glory. Those dark, messy curls spilling over her shoulders. The mischievous sparkle in her eye. Each gentle curve of her flawless body. Every bit of her was perfection.

Char hovered over me, her breasts nearly spilling out of their lace as she leaned forward, planting a kiss at the corner of my lips.

"I want you just to lie back and enjoy this, okay?" The mischievous smirk on her face was almost too much as she unhooked the front of her bra, exposing herself completely. I loved this side of her and gladly let her lead. As much as I thrived on control, something about giving it up to her felt so erotic. I was at her mercy, and somehow there was nowhere in the world I felt safer.

"Whatever you say, Char."

Before the words were even out of my mouth, her lips pressed to my neck as she dragged her tongue along the sensitive skin. Her breath on the wet skin it left behind sent a blanket of chills over my body. Charlotte focused her attention on my chest, kissing and sucking and nipping every inch of it. With each movement, her hips grazed mine and sent a lightning strike of electricity through my body. It was like I could feel myself coming back to life with her touch, and I had no idea how badly I had needed this.

Charlotte continued kissing down my chest and stomach before pushing my knees to each side and giving me one last devilish grin before disappearing between my legs. All I could see from this angle was her dark hair splayed across her back and her perfect, tight ass bouncing in the air with each movement. The anticipation was agonizing, and Char was getting off on it.

She was teasing me now, flicking her tongue against my erection and then pulling it away. Her finger tips stroked me gently, and then I'd feel the warm wetness of her tongue dragging along painfully slow. She was having just as much fun with this as I was. By the time her sweet lips wrapped around my cock, her build up had pushed me to the brink of an all out explosion. I was out of my mind with desire for her, and I ran my fingers through her curls, fisting them gently as she slowly glided me into her mouth.

Holy shit.

I could hardly keep my body still as she bobbed up and down, taking me in deeper each time. Her tongue swirled around me and my hold on her got tighter as I tried to keep my composure. I knew I wasn't going to last long with the way she was sucking me off. More than anything, her own confidence and brazenness were driving me fucking wild. She knew how good she was at this, and just how incredible she was making me feel. I was close to orgasm, but damn, did I want to enjoy this for a little longer.

Charlotte was completely undeterred as she pulsed against me, glancing up and locking eyes with me as she flicked her tongue against my tip.

"How are you doing, baby?" She purred, stroking her fingertips up my length.

"I... Uh..." I couldn't even formulate words.

Char smirked. "I want you to fuck me, Luca. Bend me over this bend and fuck me so that I have your ache in my pussy for days. Remind me who I belong to."

I could hardly believe those words were coming out of her beautiful, painted red lips. So damn assertive and sexy, leaving no question of what her heart desired. Charlotte was never much for dirty talk, so her sudden change of heart had me reading and craving her in a primal way.

"Jesus Christ." I'd give the woman anything she wanted when she ordered me around like that. And if she wanted it rough, I was happy to oblige.

I grabbed her hips, hoisting her off of the bed and spinning her around so that her back was pressed against my chest.

"Damn, I love that dirty mouth of yours." She tilted her head to the side, giving me a clear path to the sensitive skin on the nape of her neck. Holding her tightly against me, I kissed gently at first, and then dragged my teeth against her.

"Mmmm." she moaned in my arms. Charlotte liked the romantic and sensual part of sex, but nothing heated her up more than a bit of pain.

I reached around the front of her and grazed her breasts with my fingers. She jumped when I pinched her nipple between two fingers, rolling it roughly between them. She writhed against me in sheer pleasure, trying to escape, but there was no use for her to deny it. I could already feel her wetness dripping down her legs.

"Luca, I need you..." I fucking loved the desperation in her voice. She was coming apart at the seams, ready to explode with pleasure, just as she had done to me.

"Patience, Tesoro." I growled against her ear.

Giving her breasts a small reprieve, I moved lower, pressing my fingers into her slick flesh. Charlotte cried out, squeezing her legs to try to stop me from going further.

"Ah, ah ah." I scored, flicking her in her most sensitive spot.

"Oh my god, Luca." She was breathless.

That small sensation nearly put her over the top, and her whole body melted into me. I knew she was close, and instead of prolonging her wait, I was going to give us both what we so desperately needed.

We both stood facing the bed, and I pressed her chest and face into the sheets, forcing an arch to her back. Charlotte shifted her hips backwards as I stood behind her. Sliding inside, I gripped her hips, guiding myself deep inside of her. I started pulsing slowly at first, warming her up for what was to come.

Every single day I was away, I fantasized about getting this moment again. A moment to reconnect with her, to hold her in my arms, to show her how much I loved her. A moment to appreciate her and make love to her in every single way she deserved. None of my dreams were as good as the real thing though, I was never going to take that for granted.

My pace quickened as our bodies glided against each other. There was no doubt in my mind, we were created for each other. They way we fit so perfectly together, each deficit of mine being filled by her, both psychically and mentally.

"Harder, Luca." She begged.

I pumped in and out and in and out, over and over again, until I could feel her body clench around mine. Her orgasm sent me over the edge and together we climaxed, falling against the bed in pure exhaustion. Both sweaty and breathless, it took a few minutes for either one of us to come down enough that we could speak.

I had to hold in my laughter when she finally did.

"It's so good to have you home, baby." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 182K 63
-This book is FREE, and contains bonus chapters- Book One in the MAFIA Series (Previously Smoke in Mirrors) Charlotte meets Luca when everything in h...
6.9K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
123 1 1
Collin's current family situation is f*ckin killing him. He feels responsible to help his parents in this tough financial time. He is sent to live wi...
526K 10.6K 33
When left at the altar Haley decides to go on a trip to Europe to find her true self. Her plan takes a different turn when she meets the hot Italian...