House Hogwarts

By TheOmniPotter

What if Harry had siblings? What if James and Lily lived? What if Neville was adopted by the Potters? What if... More

Important stuffs
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Children

Chapter 17

26 2 0
By TheOmniPotter

January 2 9:00

The holidays were over and the once again subdued group were on their way back to Hogwarts on the Express, they stayed the night before at Malfoy Manor, and stayed up until 3am due to the sugar in their systems. Saying Narcissa and Lucius were mad would be classed as the understatement of the year, and it was barely January. Before they left Lily announced her pregnancy, Draco was annoyed when he gave 10 galleons to each Potter's open hand as the others laughed, even the adults.

The ride was long and their books got a lot of use during this time. Once at Hogwarts it didn't take long for the children to fall back into old routines, Quidditch training now included. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 102K 32
What if Lily Evans had another sister? What if that sister was a marauder and an animagus? What if she married Remus? And what if she found out Harry...
54.8K 1.6K 12
Leaving the triplets at the Dursleys Dumbledore had no idea of the terrible ordeal that would face them. Sent off to the one and only Charlie Swan, t...
11.2K 247 9
What if Harry Potter had a twin named Charles or Charlie for short? What if Lily and James survived that faithful hallows eve night? What if Charlie...
309K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...