Living with the Bentley Boys.

By nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... More

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]

40.8K 1.1K 491
By nish97_

A/N: Sorry about all the curses, blame Kyle not me ;) xx

Kyle’s P.O.V

She was unconscious; lying down in the school infirmary and the nurse had told me there was nothing to worry about but my blood was boiling, ready to explode and erupt from deep inside of me.

How could Shelly have said that?

How could anybody tell anyone to go and kill them self?

How could you be that fucking shallow, stoop that fucking low and tell somebody to go and fucking kill them self?

What if they fucking did?

How would you live with the guilt for the rest of your life knowing you pushed them off the edge, knowing maybe if you’d kept your fucking narrow minded thoughts to yourself that person would be fucking alive right now?

It was practically murder and if I hadn’t managed to compose myself, I would have fucking killed Shelly, there and then; taught her a lesson she wouldn’t ever forget because Jaycee wasn’t a bad person, she never hurt anybody and she did not fucking deserve that.

I was trying to contain the barely restraining anger inside of me, because I just didn't understand humans that felt the need to hurt others. I didn't understand why you had to put somebody else down to make yourself feel better, was it really worth it in the end?

I was sitting down in the infirmary beside her, tapping my leg impatiently because I hated the doctors or anything related to hospitals because the last time I’d been in one I was told my dad had died, the white walls, the smell of antiseptics, the sobbing you could hear from down the hall way of heart broken relatives, it brought back bad memories and I hadn’t healed fully yet, I wasn’t ready for it, but I loved Jaycee and I knew that from deep inside every crack and crevice within me. I had to be here for her. I would do anything for her, even if it meant re-living my past, re-living things that I didn’t want to remember because love was about sacrificing your happiness for others, right?

I glanced over at Jaycee, her beautiful face still pale emotionless, her sparkling eyes still shut and it struck me how little she’s changed since we were kids.

She still had her bubbly personality, and the same horribly bad sense of humor, she was still that naïve little girl I’d been best friends with twelve years ago, that beautiful girl I’d married with a haribo ring when we were three, the Jaycee I’d raised doll babies with and the only girl I’d cried over when we moved because she was my everything, and I never even got the chance to tell her how much she meant to me or keep in touch because I was afraid she didn’t remember me and now that she was back in my life it felt like I was being given another chance, but I couldn’t say anything because she was with Josh.

“Shit.” An all too familiar voice cursed from the doorway.

“What are you doing here Ty?” I asked, quickly ripping my interlocked fingers away from Jaycee’s, he smirked, shaking his head and I wanted to punch his damned face, wipe away that smirk.

“Apparently she passed out and Shelly tried to help her, but she was too late?” he mumbled, his eyes locked on her and his eyes were dark and shallow and I knew he didn't believe the rumours, because I knew my brother. “I got here as quick as I could man.” he muttered, racking his fingers through his hair.

I rolled my eyes, typical, trust Shelly to make up bullshit. “I was on the way to fifth period and I heard Shelly’s voice from the girls toilets, threatening to kill Jaycee, so I ran in and brought her here, Shelly didn’t try to help her, she was the one that did this.” I stated sourly, gesturing to Jaycee’s body.

Tyler shook his head disapprovingly, biting down slightly on his lower lip he’d picked that up from dad, whenever dad was stressed or worried, he’d stand still, one foot crossed over the other, his hands resting on his chest and he’s stare into no where biting down on his lip as though that would solve all his problems. “She’s alright isn’t she?” he asked, zoning me back.

I nodded, “She hasn’t eaten anything today so she fainted, that’s what the nurse told me at least.” I repeated her exact words.

Jaycee stirred, her face screwing up, slowly her eyes flickered open and she took in her surroundings. Her eyes locked with mine, as she groaned. “Why am I seeing double?” she whispered, clutching her temple.

“Me and Tyler are both here, stupid.” I laughed, and her lips cracked into a tiny grin.

“Be nice to me, I was almost killed.” She feigned hurt, smiling.

“You know Kyle wouldn’t let anything happen to you,” Tyler smirked at me from above. I shot him the bird, my jaw clenched, glaring.

“Are you alright?” I asked, leaning forward to help her sit upright. “You just passed out,” I mumbled shrugging my shoulders before lifting a glass of water to her lips, waiting until she drunk it all.

Tyler shook his head, smiling at me. “You love her so much don’t you?” he grinned that sickeningly sweet smile that amde me look away. “Kyle’s whipped.” His voice was a sing-song. low enough for only me to hear.

I widened my eyes at him, looking back down at Jaycee to remind the idiot she was in the room and if she found out, I would have punched the shit out of him and then thrown him off a building.

“Thanks Kyle,” Jaycee smiled, and as stupid as it sounded I felt my heart flutter in my chest, and I felt nervous when she looked at me and I never got nervous, I was Kyle Bentley for god’s sake! “All I remember was Shelly-“ she started, her voice cracking, on he verge of tears and that killed me inside, it felt like bullets to my chest hearing her cry.

Tyler walked over, and sat down on the other side of her, draping his arm loosely around her shoulder. “What did she say to you?” he asked her softly, his palm cupping her cheek and I knew he felt nothing for her, because he was my brother he would told me if he had, but I envied the way his fingers were on his skin, the way he thought he could just touch her, just the way Josh thought she was all his, but fuck no, she wasn’t his. I could see it in her eyes, she didn’t love him, and she thought she did, but she didn’t.

Tears pooled her sincere brown eyes, “She was just telling me,” sniff “She was saying how Josh was still seeing her behind my back and that I was a joke,” sniff “that Josh had been dared to go out with me,” she cried, bringing her knees to her chest, as she shook her head, refusing to believe it. “It’s not true is it?” she asked, looking into Tyler’s eyes, her eyes pleading, two shades lighter than I remembered, begging him to say that it wasn’t, that Josh was a good guy, but I’d always had a bad gut instinct about that kid.

Tyler opened his mouth, looking at me for help but Jaycee cut him off.

“I really like him,” she whispered, and I felt like there were weights on my chest, stopping my oxygen supply as my throat tightened because listening to the girl you were in love with, talk about another boy killed you. “And, he’s the first boy, ever, to like me Tyler and I can’t just let him go like that,” she whispered, tears running down her face, and I was biting my lip wanting to tell her there was another boy that had been in love with her since we were kids, that there was another boy sitting in the same room as her right now who never stopped thinking about her but I couldn’t ruin things for her and Josh.

She loved him, and that’s what love was about wasn’t it? Wanting the person you were in love with to be happy, and if Josh made her happy then so be it, but if he ever fucking hurt her, there would be no one worse than me. I knew Josh would fuck things up sooner or later, he couldn't deal with an innocent girl like her, he wanted her virginity and that was all. I was just waiting for her to realise and come running to me.

“Why don’t you talk to him Jace?” Tyler suggested, shrugging his shoulders and I contained the growl making its way up my throat, what the fuck was wrong with him? Why did he want Jaycee and Josh together when his own fucking brother was in love with her?! “Sort things out with him before you jump to conclusions.” he finished, taking a loose strand of her brown hair and tucking it gently behind her ear. “It might have just been a misunderstanding Jace.” He smiled, and sometimes I envied how much of a good person Tyler was, I couldn’t do that, I didn’t want her to give Josh another chance, I wanted her to give me a chance. One chance was all I wanted, to prove to her I would treat her like a princess.

“Tyler.” I finally growled, my eyes locked with his fingertips on her face. Was he fucking doing this intentionally? Touching her in front of me to piss me off?

“Right,” he nodded, taking a step away from Jaycee. “Sorry, man, I didn’t even realize.” He muttered, holding his palms up in surrender.

Jaycee was looking between the two of us, wiping her eyes as she cocked an eyebrow. “What’s going on? Why are you two acting so weird?” She asked, wincing slightly as she shifted positions.

I chuckled uneasily, scratching the back of my neck. “I think you’re a little delusional, the concussions getting to you.” I teased.

She shot me a dead pan look, “Ha-Ha Kyle, you’re hilarious.” She mumbled, but I caught the corner of her lips twitching into a smile.

I winked, “I’ve been told wife-y.”

She groaned, “I thought we agreed you were going to stop calling me that.”

“You decided it by yourself babe, I never agreed.” I laughed.

“You two argue like a married couple, man I don’t get why you aren’t dating.” Tyler smirked, winking just to piss me off.

Jaycee laughed, “Kyle’s practically my brother, nothing will ever happen between the two of us.” She carried on laughing, and fucking hell I didn’t expect her words to hurt as much as they did but it felt like I’d been punched in my gut and my throat was closing in on me, but I managed to chuckle back uneasily, slipping my mask back on, to convince her she hadn't just crushed everything within me.

THIS DOESN'T MEAN KYLE AND JAYCEE ARE GETTING TOGETHER SO CALM YO' PANTIES :)

Pahahha, this was just a quick filler chapter, will try as soon as i can to get a new one up, I'm drowning in revision and coursework - blame them for my lack of updating. :P 

Questions:

1.) Do you imagine Kyle as the kinda bad boy/ bad ass guy or the sweet, caring one?

2.) Do you want the next chapter in one of the boy's P.O.V? If so which Bentley?

3.) Which Brother do you want to hear about next? Basically every brother has their own story, so I'm going to go through each one, which one do you want to hear first? 

Vote&Comment if you enjoyed it? xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
55.7K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
115K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !