Soulmates | Loki x Reader (Fe...

By HopeAjax

‼️In middle of rewriting so just know where I write "{haven't edited past here}" that literally means I haven... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Author's Note

Part 16

9.7K 261 64
By HopeAjax

Thor was dressed in Midgardian clothes with his hammer disguised as an umbrella while Loki was in an all black suit, which to be fair, he looked really hot in, but you tried to ignore that because you were mad at him. The three of you were on the sidewalk next to a building that was being demolished, "I swear I left him right here."

"Right here on the sidewalk or right there where the building is being demolished?" Thor then said, sarcastically, "Great planning."

Loki gave a shrug, "How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

"No? Then why do you dress like one?" Thor asked, causing you to giggle and Loki to frown.

"Hey," Loki said, defensively.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die," Thor started to stay, "I mourned you, I cried for you."

"I'm honored?"

"Hey, I'm mad too!" You butted in, but they ignored you

Two teenage girls walked up to Thor and asked, "Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?"

"Oh sure," the girls giggled as they took the picture and Loki gave a dramatic eye roll.

"So you were really alive. All this time?" You asked Loki sadly.

"Well yes but-"

"So all those dreams were real?" Loki nodded and you asked, "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"You said you loved me."

Loki sighed sadly, "Of cour-"

He didn't get a chance to answer because Thor interrupted him, "Start figuring out where he is."

The girls walked away, "Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you."

"She didn't dump me you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping," You gave Thor as sad pat on the shoulder. "You tell yourself that."

Loki turned to you, "Look darling I-"

Loki was once again interrupted as an orange circle started to swirl under him and he put his hands out in confusion.

"What's this? What are you doing?" Thor asked.

Loki gave you a nervous look, "This isn't me."

Loki was dragged into it with a yelp, and a paper was left behind. Thor tapped the paper with his umbrella, "Loki?"

I groaned, picking up the paper, "Thor, that paper is obviously not Loki. It says 177A Bleecker Street. Let's go."

The two of you arrived at the place, and came to the front and knocked on the door. On Thor's second knock, he was teleported into the room, and you knocked twice too to follow him.

"Thor Odinson and Y/n Stark," a man in the dark who was floating said. You squinted your eyes around the room, and mumbled to yourself, "Is this the Sanctum?"

The man floated to you as Thor held out his umbrella as a weapon, "God of Thunder."

You smiled at the man, "Hey Strange." He gave you a friendly nod before turning to glare at Thor. "You can put down the umbrella."

Thor carefully put it down in a stand, and as he did the three of you were teleported to a different room. Strange stood with his arms crossed while Thor picked up some dagger looking things, playing with it, "So, Earth has, uh, wizards now?"

Thor tried putting the item back, but ended up knocking over everything, and tried desperately to fix it, inevitably failing, making you giggle.

Strange sighed, "The preferred term is 'Master of the Mystic Arts'. You can leave that now."

"Alright wizard." Thor put a hand to his waist. "Who are you? Why should I care?"

You butted in, starting to get bored, "Look, sorry Strange about Thor, but we're trying to find his dad. Odin."

Strange sighed and teleported you all to a room to sit down, "So I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings."

You shrugged, "You're not wrong."

"Then why bring him here?"

"We're looking for their dad, as I told you," you narrowed your eyes.

"So if I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?"

"Yep," you said.

"Great! Then I'll help you," Strange smiled, making you roll your eyes.

"If you knew where he was why didn't you call me?" Thor asked.

"I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile." Strange admitted, and Thor nodded. "And you don't have a phone."

"No, I don't have a phone, but you could have sent an electronic letter. It's called an email," Thor said, in a 'duh' voice.

"Yeah, do you have a computer?"

"No what for?"

You snorted, "Gods, Thor. Sometimes I wonder how many brain cells you have."

"Anyway, my father is no longer in exile. So if you could tell me where he is I can take him home."

"Gladly. He's in Norway."

You raised an eyebrow in confusion as you all got up, "How the heck does he go from being here...in...New York? Wherever we are...to Norway on the other side of the world."

Strange shrugged, "I stopped questioning the logistics of some things a very long time ago."

Strange teleported you all to another room, and pulled out a book, "I'm just seeing whether this incantation requires and Asgardian modifications," Thor put a hand on the shelf to steady himself, as Strange closed the book, "Nope."

Strange teleported them again, and Thor looked like he may throw up, "Oh we don't need that."

When they teleported again, Thor lost his footing as he held onto a bookshelf that ended up falling, scattering books all over the floor.

Thor sighed, and walked over to Strange who was hunched over a book, "Will you stop doing that?"

"I- I need just one strand of your hair."

"Let me explain something. My hair is not to be meddled with-" Strange appeared behind him and plucked a strand, making Thor wince.

Strange started moving his hands around to do his wizard stuff, as he teleported you once more. Poor Thor was teleported onto the stairs and stumbled down them with a grunt."

Thor brushed himself off, "We could have just walked."

"But that's no fun," you smirked.

Strange opened a portal to a field, "He's waiting for you."

Thor nodded, "Alright."

"Don't forget your umbrella."

"Oh yes," Thor stuck his hand out and they waited, as you cringed each time it smashed through something. "Sorry."

"There we go," Thor said as the umbrella came to his hand.

"Wait. Before we go, we need Loki," you pointed out, clearly the only one who remembered about him.

"Oh yeah. Right," Strange opened a portal from the sky and Loki came out, flopping onto the ground.

Loki wipped his hair back in his normal over-dramatic fashion, "I have been falling for 30 minutes!"

Loki groaned in anger and Strange told you and Thor, "You can handle him from here."

"Yes of course," Thor stuck a hand out to Strange for him to shake it. "Thank you very much for your help."

Strange shook his hand and nodded, "Good luck."

Loki stood up and glared at Strange, "Handle me? Who are you?"

Loki brought out too daggers and you sighed, "You think you're some kind of sorcerer?"

"Don't think for one minute you-" you pushed Loki into the portal with your powers, tired of this all.

"Thank you," Strange laughed, amused.

"See ya later Strange," you and Thor walked into the portal, landing more gracefully than Loki who was, once more, on the ground.

Loki grumbled something but you ignored him, as you all turned to see Odin at the edge of a cliff, overlooking the ocean.

————————————————————————

A/n: Am I the only one that when I watched this scene in the movie thought Odin was about to kill himself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.3K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...
98.8K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
9.5K 305 45
In a world full of soulmates, you have seven. But what happens, if you have to share five of those soulmates. . . with your own sister? *PLEASE NOTE...
758K 19.4K 51
In a world where people have their soulmates mark/s on their body, Flora has found herself in a bit of a pickle with a soulmark number far larger tha...