Part 30

You and Clint ran through the tunnels, struggling to stay ahead of the Outriders.

"Throw some bombs at them!" You yelled.

"I'm out. Use yours," Clint yelled back.

You sighed, begrudgingly throwing the gauntlet to Clint as you took out a round device. Natasha had given them to you for emergency use, and this was definitely an emergency. You pressed the big red button on the top and threw it back at the Outriders. A second later it detonated, causing some of the tunnel to cave in on the Outriders.

You and Clint jumped out of the tunnel into the open just in time as the rest of the tunnel collapsed.

"That was a close one," you panted, standing up and brushing off the dust on your suit—not that it did much besides moving it around.

"Nebula!" Clint called out as Nebula ran over and he immediately threw the gauntlet to her. "Take this. I'm done with it."

"Father." Nebula pressed an earpiece and Clint gasped as he realized that this was Nebula from 2014. "I have the stones."

You went to your belt to pull out a weapon but Nebula—faster then you could even see—pulled out two guns, pointing one at you and one at Clint.

You shook, putting your hands up as Nebula lightly put pressure on the triggers, causing the head of the gun to glow with the energy forming.

"Nebula, stop this." Gamora—from the past—pointed a gun at her sister.

"You're betraying us?" Nebula asked, eyes wide.

Nebula from your time appeared, joining her past sister in pointing a gun at her past self.

"You don't have to do this," Nebula said, trying to plead with her younger sister.

"I am this," past Nebula laughed.

"No, you're not," Gamora said.

"You've seen what we become," present Nebula said. "You can change."

"He won't let me." Past Nebula pointed a gun at her sister and present Nebula almost immediately shot her, letting her flop on the floor, dead.

Nebula's hands shook as she stood frozen and Clint picked up the infinity gauntlet from the dead Nebula's hands. He looked just as grossed out by it as you felt.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" Sam's voice came through your earpiece and you could have cried right there. "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

You looked over the hill in front of you to one of Doctor Strange's portals opening. "On your left." Steve turned around to the portal as Okoye, Shuri, and T'Challa walked through, Sam flying through after them.

Clint let out a choked laugh as hundreds more portals opened and everyone who had been snapped walked through.

You couldn't resist the urge to search through the rows of people for...him. Clint cursed as an Outrider jumped at him and he ducked to avoid it.

You rushed over to past Nebula's dead body and picked up one gun, taking a shot at the Outrider. You were surprised by the fact that it shot out blue energy instead of a bullet, but it worked nonetheless.

Gamora pulled her sister back into the battle as you raced after Clint who held the infinity gauntlet. You needed to get that gauntlet before it got to Thanos.

Before you could even blink, the gauntlet was in T'Challas hand and Wanda shot past you, red energy pouring out of her.

"You took everything from me," she growled.

"I don't even know who you are," Thanos chuckled, having no idea what he was in for.

"Oh you will," Wanda promised as red energy formed in her hands and she ran at him.

You cursed as you realized that you got distracted by Wanda and lost the gauntlet. You desperately looked around for someone who wasn't locked in battle to help get it to you before it was too late when you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?" You turned around and let out a sob at who you found.

———————
Author note:
I cannot apologize enough for my sudden hiatus. I have almost finished this story and will be posting the rest of it as I finish.
Thank you for waiting and again, super sorry for how long it has taken to get a new chapter.💕