Part 28

You, Thor, and Rocket opened your eyes to find yourself in Asgard. Thor sighed happily, and you couldn't blame him—he missed this place. The three of you snuck past Loki's cell, where Thor had to physically drag you away, and stop by a pillar near Jane Foster.

"That's Jane," Thor said.

"All right. Here's the deal, Tubby: You're gonna charm her and I'm gonna poke her with this thing," Rocket held up the stone extractor, "And extract the Reality Stone and get gone, lickety-split."

"I'll be right back, okay? There's a wine cellar, that's just down there. My father used to have this huge barrel of Aakonian ale. I'll see if the scullery has a couple of to-go cups...," Thor started to slowly back away

"Hey! Hey! Aren't you drunk enough already?" Rocket tried stopping him.

A door opened, and the three of you tried hiding behind the pillars as Frigga and some other women walked out.

"Who's the fancy broad?" Rocket asked.

"It's Queen Frigga. Thor's mother. She dies today," you said sadly.

"Oh. That's today?" Rocket muttered.

"I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come. This was a bad idea," Thor started panicking.

"Come here," Rocket said.

"No, no, no. I think I'm having...I'm having a panic attack. I shouldn't be here...this is...this is a bad-" Thor stuttered

"Come here. Right here," Rocket said more sternly before slapping Thor in the face.

"Rocket!" You exclaimed.

"You think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna, all gone. Now, I get you miss your Mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone. But you can help them. So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs outta your beard, make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants, and when she's not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone and help me get my family back?" Rocket ranted, and you slowly started feeling bad for him.

"Okay," Thor sniffled.

"Are you crying?" Rocket scoffed.

"No...Yes!" Thor clearly wasn't sure what to say.

"Get it together! You can do this. You can do this. All right?"

"We can do this Thor," you encouraged him.

"Yes, I can," Thor smiled.

"Good," Rocket smiled back.

"I can do this. I can do it, I can't do this," Thor ran away and you and Rocket sighed.

"Thor? Thor! Aaagh!!!" Rocket groaned, and you ran after him while Rocket decided to go for the stone.

"My ladies, I'll see you after. Go on," Frigga said kindly to the women with her, who left as she said.

You reached Thor and tried to bring him back, but Frigga noticed you.

"What are you doing?" Frigga asked.

"Aah!!!" Thor panicked. "OH, God!"

"You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother," Frigga chuckled and you smiled at how kind she was.

"Yeah, I was simply just going for a walk, and uh...," He tried hiding his belly fat.

"And who is this?" She turned to you.