Keiko Mochizuki | S. Kusuo

By neptunephlanets

Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖... More

000 Characters & playlist
001 SHINY GREEN
002 A WALKING CHARM
003 WALKING ON WATER
004 THE GODDESS
005 WALKING HOME TOGETHER
006 RAMEN
007 CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR
008 VALENTINE'S CHOCOLATES
009 1ST PLACE
010 A KITTY
011 CRUSHES
012 OKINAWA
013 STARS
014 PURPLE
015 STRANGE ROCKS
016 CRYING MESS
017 CAKES
018 A SMALL TRIP
019 LIKING YOU
020 RICH BOY
021 YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
022 KUSUO'S BIRTHDAY
023 KURIKO
Authors note <3
024 HER STYLE
025 FLAUNTING
026 THE ISLAND
027 LATE NIGHT CHATS
029 INTIMACY
030 HIROSHI
031 GETTING BACK
032 ART CLASS
033 NOT MEANT TO BE
034 GOODBYE... FOR NOW
035 THE BROTHER
036 THE FINALE
037 EPILOGUE

028 THE NEW GIRL

6.5K 294 56
By neptunephlanets

╭───── (🌠) CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT; THE NEW GIRL

THERE WAS TALK ABOUT A NEW GIRL JOINING, once again it was obviously Keiko's class as of course, they are the most important since all the main characters are in this class. Everyone sat anxiously in their seats as the teacher made her way into the classroom "I'm going to introduce our new transfer student." she announced.

Soon a tanned girl walked in, her hair was wavy and blonde, and wore a red clip. She had what is it looked like to be a moon and star under her left eye which was what Keiko assume was pink eye makeup. The girl looked beautiful and confident and her pointed face didn't take one glance at the class when she said "What's up?" Keiko was seemed to like her already based on her amazing appearance.

This girl was the complete opposite of Teruhashi, she was curvy and what most boys would describe, voluptuous as they couldn't seem to stop staring at her chest. The girl picked up some chalk with her ringed fingers, her nails were pink and long "I'm Mikoto Aiura. Just call me Miko." she placed her hands on her hips "My hobbies are fortune-telling and decorating nails."

"Fortune-telling?" Yumehara asked, "I'm into that too!"

Mikoto's face lightened up "Really? Fortune-telling is awesome, right? What's your name?"

"I'm Chiyo Yumehara. I can show you this fortune-teller who's really good."

Mikoto let out a laugh and started to unzip her decorated bag "Thanks. But you've got it wrong, Chiyopipi." she then pulled out a glass ball which was covered in heart and star stickers "I'm a fortune-teller myself."

After announcing her talent, Mikoto became extremely popular, it was no surprise, she had the looks and confidence. Keiko would have loved to approach her but she already seemed surrounded by a group of girls, she watched as the fortune teller predicted Yumehara's future for her and that her current crushes compatibility was two percent.

After Yumehara ran out of the classroom sulking, Mikoto noticed the green-haired girl, she grinned and bolted towards her "I love you hair!" she told Keiko, she then grabbed her locks and started to stroke and sniff her hair "Wow it also smells amazing, what's your name." she asked smiling down at Keiko whose face was bright red.

"O-Oh, my name is Keiko Mochizuki." Mikoto grinned and wrapped her arms around Keiko.

"Aren't you just a little cutie, I'm going to call you Keiki if that's okay? You can call me Miko."

Keiko smiled "Yeah! Of course, you can." she smiled.

Mikoto then placed her fingers under her chin "Now... You must like to know your compatibility with a boy or girl you like." she then plucked a strand of Keiko's hair and held it out straight, she inspected it and looked for any colour that would contrast with it and thought of dark pink, her eyes sparkled and she started back at the shorter girl "Your compatibility is at the soulmate level. My dear Keiki, you have already met your soulmate, I guarantee you will be with them, I can't say when though." she said giving a cheeky grin.

Keiko felt her eyes widen "I've already met my soulmate?" she asked curiously, was this girl a genuine psychic, it was most likely for a laugh but it was rather interesting.

"Yes and with the luck you hold, you'll be doing very well for yourself in the future." Mikoto added.

————————————

Keiko had also learned the Mikoto could see peoples Auras, she told her "With a single glance, I can see someone's fate of potential." she suddenly held a gloomy look "But I can't see them very well today."

Mikoto seemed to be sitting very close with Keiko, she already seemed attached with her which she didn't mind, she quite enjoyed the tanned girl's company "Maybe you're having an off day. Could I ask why you transferred here? I'm curious to know."

"You want to know?" Mikoto shot up with a blush "I read my own fortune, and apparently, he's here." she twiddled her hair with her fingers.

"Do you know who it is?"

"My mister right!"

"Is he in this class?" Keiko asked.

"I just know he has pink hair, has some crazy abilities, and his initials are S.K." Keiko's heart dropped all of a sudden, was Saiki Mikoto's soulmate? She swallowed down the pain and chose to ignore it, "I can figure it out through his aura."

————————————

The next day, Mikoto ran into school in hopes she could find Keiko, she sprinted down the entrance and paused when she could finally see the girl's aura. Keiko's aura was strong, stronger than the other people who she walked past, it was a bright green and Mikoto swore she could see floating four-leaf clovers hovering around her "Wow... her aura is even beautiful. Her luck is strong, it's like a superpower."

Mikoto ran towards her and held her arms out "Keiki!" she shouted, Keiko stopped when she heard a familiar voice calling out her name, in seconds Mikoto had wrapped her arms around Keiko's waist "I can see Auras again!" she told her in delight.

Keiko smiled brightly and grabbed her hands "Wow, that's amazing, your mood seems much brighter as well."

"I was wondering if you could help me find my mister right with me?" the fortune-teller asked, "I really enjoy your company Keiki and it would mean the world to me if we did this together."

Keiko gulped and gave her a forced smile "Of course I will." she smiled, Mikoto may have looked like a stereotypical mean girl but in Keiko's eyes she was a delight, from only knowing her for a day she could see that Miko was a genuine person, she couldn't ruin her in finding her soulmate because she held a tinsy bit of jealousy in her heart.

It seemed Saiki wasn't at school today which was unusual, Saiki never skipped school. He must've been extremely ill, maybe Keiko could pay a visit to him after.

In class Mikoto had grabbed onto Aren noticing his sharp and manly aura, she told him that his aura was special like Keiko's, the two friends blushed and both felt honoured, Kaidou's was also special, it was described as a squirrel which he didn't seem pleased about.

Mikoto seemed to have noticed Teruashi's huge angelic aura which looked like it was sent from the heavens.

————————————

Over the next few days Mikoto had also gotten closer with Yumehara and also wanted her help in finding her soulmate, for some reason she could not find his aura "Perhaps your mister's right's aura is so big you can't see it." the ginger-haired girl suggested.

"That's it!"

Throughout the rest of the day the three girls stood on the roof balcony in hopes of Mikoto finding her mister right, the three looked out until they noticed Saiki walking away in the distance, Mikoto got excited since his hair was pink but she couldn't see any aura so she was crossed off his list.

"Well, Saiki does have Kokomi after all." Yumehara said unintentionally not realising a fake arrow went through a certain girls heart, all though he was not mentioned for the rest of the day, Keiko felt her heart shatter for a moment, while the two girls looked out for potential soulmates, Keiko's lips quivered and her eyes watered a bit. Deep down she knew she was never a match against Teruhashi, that girl was known to be perfect, Keiko was just Keiko.

Maybe she should stop living in a fantasy but the girl couldn't admit that she was in love with Saiki, she forced herself not to think she could be but why? Maybe it's because she knew she would never have a chance with him.

The three stayed there until it was nighttime when the stars were out "Still nothing?" Keiko asked.

"Nothing." Mikoto said in frustration.

"Sorry. I guess my idea wasn't that good." Yumehara said.

"What? I don't know why you're apologizing. I should be sorry for making you both stay here." Mikoto said.

"Should we go home?"

Mikoto stood up but suddenly she could see everyone's auras again, she turned to Yumehara and her eyes darkened when she could see a death mark scribbled all over her face, Yumehara didn't seem to believe her "Is it really that bad?" she asked leaning against the railing.

Everything moved so quickly, the railing Yumehara was leaning against broke and she fell back with it, Keiko's heart stopped but she jumped forwards and grabbed Yumehara's arm throwing her forwards so she wouldn't fall, instead, Keiko slipped and fell off the edge of the building.

"Keiko!" both girls screamed, Keiko felt light when her body went flying backward, her mind was blank and didn't have any time to scream when Mikoto threw herself over and grabbed her hand.

The only support Keiko had was Mikoto's hand, Mikoto tried pulling up but the girl was not responding, Keiko had passed out thinking she was falling to her death "Chiyo, help me!" Mikoto screamed, she gaped when she saw Yumehara had also passed out from shock. "Keiko, please wake up!" she cried.

She struggled to try to pull Keiko back up, why was it when someone passed out, they felt a lot heavier? The girl gritted her teeth but her hands started to slip from Keiko's until suddenly both her hands had slipped away from Keikos.

The green-haired girl was now falling to her death, Mikoto's teary eyes widened and she let out a scream as she helplessly watched Keiko fall.

Before Keiko could hit the ground someone appeared, he grabbed onto her and held her bridal style as he landed on the ground with one knee, he held onto Keiko tightly and he had a furious look on his face.

Saiki stood up and looked down at Keiko's face in worry, he almost didn't make it and she could've died, he was grateful Mikoto had held onto her for as long as she could.

"What?" Mikoto muttered, her eyes were still teary but she couldn't believe the sight in front of her, the same pink-haired boy from earlier was holding Keiko as she had just fallen asleep and he was taking her to bed, not like she was falling to her death.

Saiki stared at Mikoto with a blank look, it seemed like one other person had to know he was psychic now. Mikoto rubbed her eyes and now saw he had disappeared along with Keiko. "What's going on?" she asked.

"I'm right here."

She turned and saw Saiki was still holding a passed out Keiko in his arms, although his face seemed blank she could see from his body movements that he looked scared, the way he held onto Keiko as if she were to slip from his arms again. She looked at Keiko and it clicked the bright pink hair. This boy was Keiko's soulmate, she must have gotten the calculations wrong, maybe her own soulmate was somewhere else.

Saiki then revealed he was a psychic to Mikoto, it worked out since she had psychic powers as well, she seemed more impressed until she gave Saiki a knowing look "I hope your planning on telling her how you feel soon." she said.

He gave her a curious glance "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb! You're in love with her." Mikoto grinned wildly "I may have only known Keiki for a bit but she's become a good friend when I noticed Chiyo mention yours and Teruhashi's name her face dropped, she was upset at the thought of you two being together." Mikoto saw his face soften "She may not realise it yet, but you two are soulmates, you were made to be with each other. I suggest you tell her soon before something happens. This girl has some sort of luck but how long will that luck last?" she asked.

Saiki sighed "She has the power of luck. Everything that will happen to her is lucky, she's not aware because that girl can be so oblivious."

"And... she's oblivious to see how I feel for her. I'm only telling you this because you already know but I am in love with her, I would do anything for her. I've tried avoiding it for so long to the point where I can't deny how much I love her. Keiko is special to me and she deserves the luck she has. I can't tell her how I feel because I know I could never be the perfect lover for her, I would disappoint her and she won't want me anymore. I think I've been hooked as soon as I saw Keiko reading the library one day, I remember the book to it was 'The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the sea', she loved that book. Keiko is perfect in my eyes and nothing can change how I feel about her.

I bet you all were ready for this moment ;). (Yumehara was still passed out btw, she was not sat there in shock about Saiki's powers and his love for Keiko.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 552 27
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
82.2K 2.7K 24
→𝕐/ℕ: 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕡𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪...
121K 3.4K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
115K 4.2K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...