Pharaoh's Eye

Por NooFakeIshh

Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When thi... Mais

Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ X
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XL
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLI
Pharaoh's Eye XLII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVI
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLIX
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ L
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ Epilogue
Pharaoh's Eye ☽ Prophet

Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV

16.3K 825 161
Por NooFakeIshh

Caira

"Yo, what the fuck happened last night ?" Placing my hand over my head as I woke up to Julius in my bed

"I don't know ."

"You really just strolled up in here like, you paid for this . How did you get my key ?"

"Took it out your pocket when I helped you to your room ." He smirked

"Your sneaky ass, you literally scared me last night . Don't ever do that again ."

"Had to hit it one last time, never know when I'm going to again . You talking about traveling and shit, trying to be all you can be ."

"Last night was crazy, I don't think I'm going to stay . I had my fun, only person I really knew was you . That damn girl I was with probably passed out with dicks in her mouth ."

"What ?" He laughed

"It's a long story, I'm about to take a shower and check out see if I can get my money back for tomorrow since I ain't going to be here ."

"Can I join you ?"

"No, our sex days are forever over . You coming up in here thinking you can just take it . No, we really need to stop ."

"But you liked it though ."

"But I'll like it even better if you respect my wishes, no more charm, no more tricks . You had your last ride last night ."

"Alright, I'll leave you alone . You leaving so I guess it's for the best ."

"I never signed no papers yet, but thank you . That's all I been asking you for ."

Two down, I don't think I even have to worry about Jermaine . Everyone is finally on the same page, I feel good about the future I can finally focus on me . Once Julius took his exit, I took my shower and had the continental breakfast and checked out . Before making it home I was going to go to the recruiting office but I thought I think about it one more day to see if I really want to do this .

"Baby I thought you was gone for another two more days ?" My mother asked

"Wasn't my scene ."

"I really hate to bother you, but can you please watch your sister . I'm so tired, I forgot how hard it is to be a parent ."

"Sure Ma ."

I took the baby and placed her pacifier in her mouth, I was going to place her in her swing but I didn't want the vibrations to put her to sleep she'll be too dependent on that to fall asleep . She fought for a while, but I just turned her to the tv and she fell asleep . Placed her over my shoulder, patted her on the back, and then placed her in the crib . Once Gerald came her, she was his problem then . Weeks went by, I had went to the recruiting office and sign the contract . Eight weeks later I completed my basic training and now am a member in the United Air Force, training was intense but it's worth it to put on that uniform . I felt good in it, I made friends that actually relate to me with personal struggles in my life .

"I'm proud of you baby, these are for you ." Gerald said handing me flowers

"Thank you Dad, I appreciate it ."

"My baby is all grown up, I can't believe this ." My mother got teary

"Hope I didn't miss anything ." Jermaine approached with roses

"I didn't think you would make it, but yes your slow ass missed every thing." I laughed hugging him tight

I haven't seen him for a while, he couldn't understand my decision on leaving he took it hard . But I knew, regardless he would be the only one I needed here to see this . Only have three days to give before I go back to advance training, I'm giving one day to all my friends the two days to my family but Julius didn't want to see me. I would have rather been alone with Jermaine, but we spent time with him and his I guess boyfriend . Wasn't the last hoorah I was looking for but, least it was time well spent afterwards I went to O'Neal's .

"What happen to your eye ?"

First thing I asked as I seen this bruise smack dab around his eye .

"Nothing, come in ."

"No, tell me what happened ? Your face is still swollen ."

"I said I'm alright, how's my little private eye ?

"Being a private eye and being an Air Woman are two different things ?"

"Both people carry a gun right ?"

"In some cases ."

"Alright then, same in my book ." He smiled laying up on his bed

I joined right next to me "I'm not laughing, what happened ?"

"Got into a fight with my pops, I don't want to talk about it ."

"How how many times has this happen ?"

"More than once, but I'm okay . Leave it alone, these are my last hours with you for a while ."

"Your the last person, friend wise on my list to see . Other than that, I'm spending it with my family ."

"I'm not sure if you're allowed to wear it while you in training but I got something for you, it's a crescent moon . It's means two things, to me at least, it's that corny saying that no matter what we share the same moon and a crescent moon is symbolic meaning to grow ."

"Thank you, you didn't have to ."

I turned so he could place it around my neck

"I think you are very special and very beautiful, even if you don't see it in your self . I have a very unbelievable attraction to you, it's amounted in words I can't explain . But, it's just a reminder of I'm still here, whenever ."

"That's so sweet ."

"This the first time in a minute I had the house to myself, you ever just take in a moment of silence and just think ."

"What are you thinking about ?"

"How things would be if I took your route . Pack up and left, pursued something in the Navy maybe ."

"Maybe you should, if you find it best for you ."

"Anything is better than this ." He said holding my hand "I'm honestly surprised I'm not in jail or in a gang, I'm not trying to sound like a fuck boy . But school and writing is the only thing keeping me leveled, you might find it annoying but I like being in tuned with people . Figuring them out, I like know how the world work cause it's distracts me from my own ."

"I like that quality about you though, it excites me to hear you speak . Some times you have your moments but you sound older than you really are, like you been around before . I can talk to you all night, about anything and never get bored ."

"You going to write me when you gone ?"

"Nigga, this ain't the 50's. I can call you ."

"Why you trying to block my game, I could've wrote you some poetry to get you through your day ."

"You have no game ."

"Then why you here ? I did something right to be the last person you with ."

"That can all change in seconds ."

"A lot of things can in seconds ." He repeated

"Might as well go out with a bang right ?"

"Excuse me ?" He said confused

"Shut up ."

"What ?"

"I said shut up, this is a one time thing" I began taking off my uniform

"Caira, you don't have to do this ."

"The one time you want to listen to me, I want you to do the opposite ."

Took a deep breath, kissed him lightly . I smiled genuinely as it made me feel good, continuing I took off my white tank top . His hand roam around my body, I can't explain why I feel so safe in his presence . Make no mistake at all, I know what I'm doing . I said it was a one time thing, I been out of a relationship with Julius for a whole . It was no real feelings on my part, it's more than over . All it was and ever will be was just sex

"Please tell me you have a condom ."

"Always keep one, you sure you want to do this . I know it's no attachments, I just want you to be sure ."

"I'm sure ."

"I'll go slow ."

Damn, I thought Julius was big . Him putting it in felt so damn good, it was no other way to describe it . O'Neal was very respectful to me, didn't try non of that I'm going to say all the right sexual things to get your pants to drop . If I said back off, he would listen . He says I'm special, but nothing beats him . I thought about this moment, I wanted this moment . I don't care if it's my second body, I don't care what the fuck anybody thinks, I don't even give a fuck that I'm not in a relationship . It was my choice .

"Oh shit, oh shit , OH SHIT !"

He pulled out ducking under the covers to catch everything .

"I'm sorry ." I said softly

"It's okay, you only squirted ." He smiled

Then continued to eat, had my skin crawling . Tongue on the clit, fingers twisting in and out . I came within seconds, he lifted back up pushing my legs against my chest pounding as I called his name . My body trembled as I waited to get out of this position, I began to feel it deeper inside me . Just as I wanted more, I could sense him about to finish .

"Woah there, that's my boy . Least he do something right like his father, y'all going to finish or what cause somebody about to get tossed the fuck out ." His drunk dad roared busting in

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

The Dating Game Por FICT1TIOUS

Ficção Adolescente

102 0 54
What started as a game for popular and attractive students turned into Zoey wanting to find a real relationship. She wanted to win the dating games...
977K 31.1K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
741K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
2.6K 115 65
"You know that one person that is supposed to do you right? or show you the things that you never knew were there? That person is the love of your li...