Love You to the Stars & Back...

Bởi Lucilia300

NaLu fluff and some angst moments. Most of these will probably just be random things - like how I think they... Xem Thêm

Watermelon - NaLu 🫂
Stargazing - NaLu 🫂
⚠️ Bad Liars & Nightmares - NaLu ❤️‍🩹
A/N #1
SS: Movie Night - GaLe 🫂
Elfgreen Chapter Preview
⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 1)
SS: Karaoke Double Date - Gale & NaLu 🫂
SS: Beach - Zervis ‼️UNFINISHED DRAFT‼️

⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 2)

24 3 4
Bởi Lucilia300

Previously on Love You to the Stars & Back...

Erza's anger and desperation exploded at the same time. "WE WERE TRYING TO SET YOU UP ON A DATE WITH ELFMAN, NOW GIVE ME THE CAKE!" Erza ran over and grabbed the remaining cake from Evergreen, munching away on it happily; savoring the delicate flavor.

"Oh, really?" Evergreen looked at the rest of the group, a look of pure enmity on her face.

The group screamed in fear "ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION!" They all began running away in different directions.

"LET'S GO, WENDY AND LEVY!" the white female  cat commanded, as she struggled to pick up the short pair.

"THANK YOU, CARLA!" They announced in unison, tears of relief pouring down their faces, once she finally got them and started flying toward the Girls Dormitory.

"EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF!" Happy yelled as he flew away, leaving Natsu behind.

Natsu's jaw dropped at the sight, as he ran faster and faster "HAPPY, WHAT THE HELL? WAIT FOR ME!"

Happy looked at Natsu, contemplating the idea, but reached a decision when he realized that Evergreen wasn't that far behind them and was preparing an attack. "SORRY, NATSU! I'LL GIVE YOU FISH LATER!"

"HAPPY!" Natsu's scream echoed, until he got hit in the back of the head with a high heel shoe and fell unconscious.

Gray laughed at the salmonette "HAHAHAHA, YOU PYROMANIAC! YOU GOT CAUGHT!" Then he noticed a shoe flying towards him, and he prepared for impact. He heard it hit something, and opened his previously closed eyes and looked down. Juvia had blocked him.

"Juvia...Juvia loves you, Gray-sama." The hardcore Gray Fullbuster simp fainted, after stating her last words.

The iced shell lover looked at her and scratched his head "Ugh, damn it! What a pain..." he picked her up, and ran away.

"YOU BRATS! COME BACK HERE!" Evergreen hollered; getting ready to launch Elfman at them.

——————————————————————————
"Sounds pretty rowdy over there..." Lucy looked over at the forest where the group was, as she sat far away at her apartment with Virgo.

"Should I go check it out, Princess?" Virgo asked with a bow.

Lucy laughed nervously "No, no. It's fine, I think. Now where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get back to the story...

[🚨 CAUTION: GRAND MAGIC GAMES ARC SPOILERS! 🚨]

Virgo calmly mentioned an unknown fact: "I could personally ask the Celestial Spirit King to let you come to the Celestial Spirit World." Lucy stared at Virgo with a blank look on her face, slowly comprehending what the masochistic Celestial Spirit had just said.

"WHAT? YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT THIS WHOLE TIME? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING TARTAROS?" the young author yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I deeply apologize. Is it punishment time, Princess?" Virgo slightly blushed at the idea of being punished. Lucy sighed and flicked her on the forehead; the young maiden shivered in delight "T...Thank you, I will cherish this moment, Princess."

Lucy shook her head, sighing once more "Would you just tell me why I wasn't told of this earlier? If I had then maybe..."

Virgo looked at her saddened owner, which saddened her heart as well. She was about to ask if it was time for punishment again, but refrained from the idea and answered Lucy's question instead. "The reason is because you were trying to summon the Celestial Spirit King, not go to him."

"Oh, I see. So, I would've never been able to save Aquarius in the first place..." The powerful Celestial Wizard eyes welled up, yet she wiped her tears away. "Now is not a time to get sad. Thank you for the help, Virgo. Please let me know if he allows them to come to the Spirit World."

"Understood, Princess. I will see you soon." Thus the maid themed Celestial Spirit left to her own world.

Lucy flopped onto her bed. I should've apologized for yelling at her before she left. I guess I'll wait until she comes back. She got back up and started putting her brown knee high boots on. I should go check on the others. I have a feeling that it's not going too well for them. . .

——————————————————————————

"LET ME GO!" Natsu yelled at Evergreen continuously. Well, he was, but then she signaled Erza to glare at him—in exchange for more cake—and he kept his mouth shut.

Evergreen sat in a chair while Natsu was tied up in magical ropes that prevented use of magic from the captured person. "We're gonna wait for your little girlfriend and other friends to get here, and then you're gonna stop the plan once and for all. Got it?"

The demon child tilted his head and blinked his eyes in confusion. "Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend."

"Are you correcting me?" The prideful brunette asked rhetorically. Peeking a glance at Erza - Natsu furiously shook his head; in fear of the scarlet haired knight sitting next to Evergreen, beating him up for speaking again. "Yeah, I thought so."

They waited for a few minutes and Lucy burst in through the guild doors, only to be directed by Mirajane to a backroom where her frequently dense lover was being held captive. However, upon entering the room - she found that the lights were off. Until the lights abruptly turned on, and she saw Natsu tied to a chair; bored, annoyed, and hungry.

"OI, LUCE! HELP ME! I'M HUNGRY!"

Tsk, idiot... she thought to herself, and rolled her eyes. "What even happened to you? Where did everyone go?"

"THEY ALL RAN AWAY AND SHE CAUGHT ME!"

Lucy raised her eyebrow in confusion, and inquired "Who caught you?"

A chill ran down Lucy's spine, as a shadow slowly crept over her. The blonde turned around in fear and saw the tsundere Raijinshuu Tribe member behind her, waiting with ropes. "I did."

"LUCY, RUN! IT'S THE WITCH! SHE'S GONNA TAKE YOU TOO!"

Evergreen glanced at Natsu—annoyance evident in her eyes—forcing him to shut up. The Queen of Fairies nominee then tied up the blonde against her will, as she struggled. Lucy whined "Why is this happening to me today?"

Once she finished capturing Lucy, she sat her next to Natsu and began interrogating them, "Either you tell me where your friends are, or you face the consequences of your actions."

"I DON'T KNOW, LET ME FREE! I JUST GOT HERE~!" Lucy begged, when Virgo abruptly appeared.

"Greetings, Princess. I've come to inform you of the Celestial Spirit King's answer to your request." Virgo stated with a bow befitting a butler. Upon finishing what she said, the pinkette eyed the atmosphere of the room. "Princess...it seems I have come at a bad time. Is this befitting of a punishment?"

The Celestial Spirit's master looked at her as a slight sweat dropped on her cheek "No, it's not, Virgo."

"Very well then, I shall take my leave." Virgo was about to go back to the Spirit World, until Natsu stopped her.

The younger brother of the deceased black magic user, Zeref, yelled "WAIT! VIRGINIA!"

"Master Natsu, my name is Virgo..."

Igneel's human-demon son nodded "GOT IT, VIRGIN! NOW GET US OUT OF THESE ROPES!"

"SHUT UP, NATSU! YOU WILL STAY HERE!" Evergreen commanded him.

Natsu kept resisting as Lucy dramatically sighed. Then suddenly an idea hit her! Technically it was Natsu's foot because he was thrashing around so much, but anyway - she spoke calmly to Evergreen. "Could I please give Virgo one last wish before she goes?" Evergreen pondered over the idea, but allowed it as a sign of pity. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, QUEEN OF FAIRIES!"

The woman smirked and looked at Natsu, "You see that? She's an example of an actually smart person. Take notes." He glared at her and started retorting saying that he was just as smart as her.

Virgo walked up to the bankrupt girl and listened to her request, then initiated the plan almost immediately. She left for the Spirit World and came back with menswear and womenswear for 2 people. Then she wrestled with Evergreen and forcibly put the clothes on her. The brunette called for help from Erza, but the cake lover had fallen asleep from eating too much. Virgo did the same to Elfman, made Evergreen unfreeze him, then shoved the confused couple through a portal to the Spirit World with Loke's help.

"Hello, Lucy~ ♡" he greeted her with a wink, and blew her a two finger kiss then left with the victims.

Lucy slightly blushed in embarrassment and annoyance "Flirty as always...are they going to be okay?"

"They should be fine." Virgo stated while she untied Natsu and Lucy.

The blonde rubbed at her sore wrists, when Natsu unanticipatedly took it and stared at her. "N...Natsu? What are you doing?" He frowned at the sight of her wrists and rubbed them for her. Lucy's face slightly flushed as heat creeped throughout her body at his kind touch.

With a natural big toothy grin, his face beamed brightly "Good job, Luce! You finished the quest!"
He high-fived her then walked over to Bickslow and started mocking his statue state. The award-winning writer sighed with a smile on her face, and ran over to Natsu to try and stop him.

Princess, you two are so oblivious. Virgo shook her head and was ready to leave for the Spirit World, until Lucy stopped her briefly "WAIT, VIRGO!"

Virgo looked up from the floor "Yes, Princess?"

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. It's nobody's fault that I had to break Aquarius' key, yet I made it seem like it was yours."

"It's okay, Princess. I understand why you did that. I'm just glad that I was able to be of service." Thus she went to the Spirit World with a smile.

Lucy smiled in return until she noticed Natsu grabbing a marker to draw on Bickslow.
"NATSU! YOU IDIOT!" She ran over to him and hit him on the back of the head; beginning to lecture him as he groaned in pain.

——————————————————————————

Evergreen and Elfman looked around themselves in awe as she held onto him tightly.

"This is a place for a real man! Right, Elfman?"

Elfman looked at her and stated "It's also a place for a real WOMAN!"

"YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY MAN!"

She continued to nag him until they heard someone clear their throat behind Elfman. "Welcome to Café du monde des esprits, may I guide you to your table?" Loke gestured to a two-seater dining table adorned in flowers.

Evergreen gasped at the sight and strutted over "Are we really in the Spirit World? This place is beautiful..."

"Yeah, beautiful." Elfman agreed, looking at her lovingly.

She walked to one of the chairs and stood in front of it—tapping her foot and crossing her arms—showing that she wanted her beastly lover to act gentlemanly. Elfman nervously pulled out the chair, and pushed it back in once she sat on it. He went over to his own seat and sat down, rather uncomfortably, considering how small the chair was compared to him.

Aries walked over sheepishly "I...Is there anything we can, um, do for you?" She looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

Evergreen's right hand propped her head up as her hair lusciously fell to the side, whilst the double magic user mage slightly scrunched her nose "Well, aren't you just adorable?"

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING ADORABLE!"

The 2nd oldest Strauss sibling and his girlfriend widened their eyes in alarm "WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING?"

Frightened by them yelling at her, and being slightly reminded of her former owner: Karen Lilica, she apologized once more "I'M SORRY FOR BEING SORRY!" Thus she ran away quickly. As a matter of fact, it was so fast that Speed o' Sound Sonic and Jet would look like they were going at a normal pace in comparison!

"We are! Aries told me to tell you that she's sorry for running away." Scorpio said, coming out of the kitchen that the ram Celestial Spirit just ran into. "We are! Bye." He turned around to head back to the kitchen.

"YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT?" The couple shouted in unison again. He turned his head and sighed, then continued to go sulk in the destination that he was heading to.

"Tch, what's his problem? Doesn't he know who I am?"

"That was rude! MAN!"

Unified voices sang out next to them "Piri, piri!"

They turned around and saw Lucy in a towel. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" Just as the blonde was about to take off her towel, Virgo stepped in and stopped the mischievous twins that were posing as her.

"Gemini, please be careful not to ruin the princess's reputation. Refrain from showing her nude body to anyone, when not told to do so." The pinkette scolded, then added "Also, you should try to copy her the next time that she's wearing clothes."

Although cheer was in their voices - it was easy to tell that the pair were not happy about their prank being ruined. "Piri, piri!" They went one last time before floating away to God knows where.

Virgo turned towards the very confused couple, and spoke on behalf of Scorpio "On a different account, I would like to apologize for Scorpio's behavior. He has been frequently depressed, ever since Aquarius' key was broken by the princess."

"Were they in love or something?" Evergreen asked.

The human drill nodded "That is correct, Mistress Evergreen."

"First of all, I'm liking the 'Mistress'. Second of all, that's so sad. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I never got to see Elfman again."

The Transformation magic user stared at her and blinked his eyes "Wait, what?"

"IT WAS JUST A PASSING THOUGHT! NO NEED TO DWELL ON IT TOO MUCH!" Evergreen crossed her arms while frantically thinking of something else to talk about.

Sagittarius came out from the kitchen with a tray "Moshi, moshi! Here are your drinks!"

Evergreen said "We haven't ordered any drinks yet."

"Moshi, moshi! Apologies, I thought you did! I shall just return these and come back to take your orders." Sagittarius ran back to the kitchen.

The confusion on their faces was understandable. They both questioned the situation that was happening right before their eyes "What the hell is going on?"

"MOOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE A WONDERFULLY BIG CHEST, NOT AS GREAT AS LUCY'S, BUT STILL!"

Evergreen glared at the perverted beefy cow, as a scoff escaped her mouth "You dare compare me to that brat? How about I show you why I'm the Queen of Fairies?" And thus she began to hold her own personal fashion show for Taurus, to prove her point.

——————————————————————————

30 minutes later: "What do you say now? Is she still better than me?" Evergreen inquired, whilst wearing a small bikini, as she lay provocatively on the floor as if she was tanning.

"I don't know, I feel like hers is just more..." Taurus said, obviously trying to get her to keep showing off her body. Evergreen looked towards Elfman to see his reaction to all her outfits, but noticed that he wasn't there. She got up, and Taurus cheered—assuming that she was about to change again—then the sadistic brunette ran away to find Elfman as she called his name. She asked for help from the other spirits as to where he was, and Loke pointed him curled up on the floor looking at the sky. The girl sighed heavily, thanked the spirits, and walked over to him.

"What are you doing, Elfman? How could you abandon me like that?"

Elfman glanced at her, noticed she was in a bikini, then quickly looked away—his cheeks turning red. "U-Um..."

"Don't tell me you're shy?" The girl teased while giggling at the sight. How cute! she thought to herself.

"A REAL MAN IS NEVER SHY!" He got up and looked at her, but then quickly sat down again once he saw the bikini for a second time.

"You got shy because you saw my body, huh? That's so adorable!"

Then they both paused, and Elfman turned around slowly - careful not to look at her body. "Did you just-"

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! YOU HEARD WRONG, I NEVER SAID THAT! I WAS TALKING ABOUT..." Evergreen nervously looked around, and picked up a walking creature of some sort. "THIS!"

"..."

She put the creature down and they watched as it walked off "...Uh-"

"What even is that?"

"A bug?" Evergreen guessed.

Elfman guessed at the same time "A snowMAN?"

Evergreen's fist landed on her palm "OH WAIT! I REMEMBER THAT BLONDE BRAT WALKS AROUND WITH ONE OF THESE! SHE CALLED IT A DOG!" They looked at the creature blankly.

"Is she sure about that?" Elfman wondered.

The female wizard suggested an idea "Yeah, I'm wondering if her eyes are okay. I know a good eye doctor named Dr. Orwell."

"Anyway, let's go." The buff male commanded, as he got up and extended his hand towards her.

Her left eyebrow raised "Where to?"

"What do you mean? Back to our date of course! A REAL MAN NEVER GIVES UP!"

"H-HUH?" She exclaimed and blushed heavily, as she put her hand in his - unknowingly. How can he say something like that without getting embarrassed? Evergreen's brain was jumbled, trying to come up with an answer. Little did she know that the big, brave, manly man was blushing—maybe even more than her—too.

——————————————————————————

They finished their date after a bit of laughing and hanging out with the spirits. Cancer did Evergreen's hair, Taurus and Elfman worked out together, and so much more happened during the date. Eventually, they said their goodbyes to the Spirits and thanked them for everything, as they left to go back home.
——————————————————————————

They arrived in front of the guild, and talked briefly once more before heading in to greet their guild mates and thank them for what they had done for them.

Evergreen looked up at her boyfriend "I had a lot of fun on that date with you, Elfman."

"Me too, Ever." His affectionate gaze lingering on her.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and grinned "We should do that again sometime."

"R-Really?" Elfman looked at Evergreen with a look of joy on his face, as she laughed at the sight of his adorable side showing. He picked her up by the waist in happiness, and she bent her head down to give him a kiss on the cheek. The man put her back on the ground, so that they could enter the guild hall, and it would've seemed normal if he wasn't walking into the guild like a robot.

Master raised his eyebrows and inquired an answer from them, "Where have you guys been?"

"It's been 3 months!" Mirajane added.

Lisanna pouted—and in fake anger—she rapidly softly punched him, "Why would you go on such a long trip without telling your sisters, big brother?"

"What are you guys talking about? It's only been a day." They stared at all of their guild mates with perplexed looks on their faces.

The guild members looked at each other and Laxus sighed, grabbing a calendar from a wall "Ever, you might want to take a look..."

Last time that they were in the guild it was May. It's August now. The couple looked at the calendar and yelled in surprise; Elfman fainted from the shock.

The group of culprits then entered the hall. Natsu was the first of them to speak up "HI, EVERYONE!"

Their guild mates tried to signal that they needed to leave, but it was too late. Evergreen turned around, now facing their direction, and lunged towards her unprepared victims with a few select choice words for them "YOU LITTLE-"

The End of:
SS: Celestial - Elfgreen (Part 2)

Coming Up:
???

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
1.6K 10 21
A few months into Gray and Natsu's relationship, Gray starts to feel like choosing Natsu was a mistake. So, he dumps him and goes to Juvia. Devastate...
19.6K 715 41
Lucy 17yrs. old and works at a cosplay-cafe, and attends Crocus College Prep Academy (CCPA). She's what you call "Perfect" she's intelligent, beautif...
9.2K 201 15
NALU natsu is one of the popular guys from school. at school he acts all cool but when he is alone he draws. he made up a girl with blond hair and b...