Capturing Connie

Por JuanitasUniverse

Connie, the eldest daughter of the notorious owner of the mass success fragrance and clothing company Crystal... Más

Connie 1
Connie 1.5
Steven 1
Connie 2
Connie 2.5
Steven 2
Connie 3
Connie 3.5
Steven 3
Connie 4
Steven 4
Connie 4.5
Connie 5
Steven 5
Steven 6
Connie 5.5
Steven 7
Connie 6
Connie 6.5
Steven 8.5
Connie 7
Steven 9
Connie 8
Steven 10
Steven 10.5
Connie 9
Steven 11
Steven 11.5
Connie 10
ART BY NIKKIEPIE Part 1
ART by NIKKIEPIE Part 2
Steven 12

Steven 8

103 7 30
Por JuanitasUniverse

"Well don't you just look chipper this fine evening, My Diamond?"

I ignore Lapis and down my drink, my right eye twitching a bit from being on the same fucking planet as her. "Fuck off," I mutter.

"Oh my! You're in one of your moods again. Not good," she muses. "That prissy little thing must be taking Kevin back." Her playful tone quickly turns dark and threatening. "Spoiled brat better not be, or I'd have to make some accidents happen."

Lapis whispers the last part and I grit my teeth. I could kill her with nothing but my bare hands and I want to. Know I'm perfectly capable of it. "Watch yourself, Lapis. I mean it. It's none of your business."

"Oh hush you know damn well it's my business!" She spits. "If she takes him back everything we've worked for will be for nothing!"

"I didn't think you were coming tonight." I'm trying to change the subject because the last place we need to be talking about this is at a crowded party. I'm sick of her hovering around. Same with that asshole Kevin Johnson. They cast a dark shadow on everything I try and do with Connie. For Connie.

To Connie.

Lapis shrugs and tosses a silky straight lock over her shoulder. Her outfit is subtle, but loud compared to all the white and pastel colors the other women wear. Her sleek black leather dress was intentional, she wants to stand out.

"Ah, I've been laying low." A lie. Lapis doesn't know how to lay low. "Kevin is in a mood, too. I saw him talking with Connie. She worked him up again."

"He did the same to her." I immediately cringe to myself. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't need Lapis to think I was defending her. Kevin made a grave mistake the second he touched Connie, though. I could feel my veins glow and it took everything in me not to grab him by his collar and slam him through the nearest wall. After getting rid of him, I tried to calm Connie down, but she was pissed. More at Johnson, I'm sure, but she took it out on me. Hell, seeing her so worked up had aroused me, sick fuck that I am. I'd been ready to take her right there, not giving a damn who saw us together. But when she asked me to stop, I did. I had to walk away. I may have run from my throne and my mess but I still had honor.

She could never say I had pushed myself on her. Not once. She calls the shots in this game, which is truthfully starting to be a hard rule to play by when all I want to do is boss her around and take her whenever, wherever I fucking want.

"Awe, you're sooo protective," Lapis murmurs, her lips curving into a knowing smile. "Just fuck her and get it over with. Once you realize what a horrible lay she is, then you'll be done with her."

Anger and a small amount of discomfort makes my voice tight. "And what? You have personal experience in fucking Connie?"

Lapis stares at me silently and bursts out laughing so loudly that more than a few guests look our direction. I'm about to snap back, but that's it. I'm done standing around pretending I want to listen to Lapis go on about Connie. I don't even want to be at this stupid party full of wedding dresses and bitchy brides-to-be. I only came here to see Connie.

And she's mad at me. So I fucked that up royally.

"Quit insulting her," I toss over my shoulder as I make my escape, pushing my way through the crowd. It's mostly full of young, beautiful women and normally, I'd be hunting. Flirting my way through all of them, zeroing in on the most responsive-and receptive-one.

I don't notice any of them tonight, other than them taking up space. Every one I see flashes me a welcoming and flirty smile but I hardly smile back. I'm on a mission, and for each one of these women existing in an area, there's a smaller chance that I'll find her.

I'm starting to get frustrated just as I see her standing with her older sister, Rose, the two of them in what looks like an intense conversation. They're standing close, their heads bent toward each other, Connie listening while Rose does all the talking, gesturing wide with her arms. Connie just nods at what seems to be the appropriate time, looking disheartened. The expression she has on her face makes my heart wrench a bit. Even in her sadness, she's gorgeous. I know everyone says Stevonnie is the prettiest Mahaswaren sister. The sexiest. The most captivating one.

But I disagree. I only have eyes for Connie. She interests me, and anyone who says she is bland or not as intriguing is only looking at the top layer. I'm trying to cut her open and expose every layer for myself.

Suddenly she looks up, as if she can feel me staring at her. Her gaze locks with mine, those dark, dark eyes looking right through me. Rose is still talking and Connie reaches out, resting her hand on her sister's forearm. She never takes her eyes off me as she speaks, then Rose turns, looking at me as well.

I don't move. I don't look away, even when I start to feel uncomfortable at being under the scrutiny of two Mahaswaren sisters. I may be stronger than everyone in this room, but one look from Connie has me carefully taking my next step.

And then she's walking toward me. The sister I want. The sister I can't seem to get enough of. She stops just in front of me and tilts her head back, steely determination in every move she makes. Her jaw is set and I want to run my finger along the soft curve of it.

"I took out my anger at Kevin on you and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

I have to remind myself I am the one in control here, not her. I want to touch her so badly my fingers twitch but instead I shove them in my pockets, trying to seem less interested than I am. "You're forgiven."

A smile plays at the corners of her lightly glossed lips and without thinking, I grin back at her. She's so pretty.

"I-I didn't mean it when I said I wanted you to stop." Her voice falters at first, but by the end of the sentence she sounds sure as all hell.

I clench my hands into fists, still keeping them in my pockets. "What did you mean, then?"

"This entire ... situation confuses me. You confuse me." She admits.

That makes two of us.

"It scares me, too," she admits softly.

Ah hell. She says shit like that and all I want to do is pull her close and tell her everythings going to be fine. Even though I'd be lying.

"Come with me," I say.

"I can't just leave, Steven..." She almost glances behind her but I reach out and touch the side of her neck.

"Yeah, you can."

She frowns. "Then what? Where would we be going?"

I shake my head, irritated with her, my reaction to her, all of it. This was supposed to be easy, taking advantage of Connie. Instead, it's turning into something far more complex than I thought. "Don't ask questions."

"Don't boss me around." She crosses her arms in front of her chest, plumping her breasts. They look ready to pop out of that low-cut dress she's wearing and I step closer, shielding her from anyone else's view.

"I thought you liked it when I bossed you around," I murmur, drawing my finger along her exposed collarbone.

She swats my hand away. "Don't say things like that. Not here."

"Right. That's why you need to come with me." I touch her again, tracing the bodice of her dress, my finger dipping low, lower, almost touching her breasts. She goes completely still and I lift my gaze to hers. "Here, I won't take up too much of your time." I don't bother hiding my snide tone. I'm frustrated and I don't care who knows it, least of all Connie. I feel like stomping my foot like an angry toddler.

The surge of triumph that flows through me at the disappointed look flashing across her face shouldn't matter, though it does. The small confirmation that she wants me like I want her fuels me.

That assurance pushes me over the edge.

Without a word, I take her hand and lead her out of the cavernous room, my fingers laced with hers. She follows behind me silently as I pull her through the crowd, noting Johnson as we pass by him. He looks fucking furious and I feel victorious, flashing him a shark like grin. If he only knew what I have planned for his ex-girlfriend ...

"Steven," Connie protests when I push open the double doors leading to the lobby of the building. I ignore her, glancing first left, then right, where I spot a door that leads to I-don't-know-where.

I decide to check it out and see where it takes us.

"What are you doing?" she asks. I can hear the fear and irritation in her voice. Again, I ignore her, and I test the door handle to find it unlocked. I peer inside to find a supply closet and I tug Connie in after me, shutting the door quietly so we're shrouded in complete darkness.

I can just barely see her, but I know she can't see me. One of the advantages of my mothers side is my heightened senses. I grip her waist and slide my left hand up to cup her cheek. "What do you think?" I say before pulling her into a kiss.

She sags against the door, sags against me, and I squeeze her hip. A little squeak sounds from her, then a moan. I deepen the kiss, my tongue sweeping her mouth, tasting her. The dress she's wearing is sexy as fuck, giving me easy access. I tug aside the front of it, pushing one wide strap off her shoulder and baring her breast.

It's so damn dark and I wish I could see her, but I can't. Her lush flesh fills my palm and I tease her nipple with my index finger, circling it again and again, feeling the bit of flesh tighten further with my attention. "You want me. Look at the way your body reacts to me," I murmur, and she doesn't protest.

She whispers my name against my lips as I pull away from her, bending over her chest so I can draw her nipple into my mouth. I feel frantic, on edge, the need to touch her, please her, completely taking over me. I savor the taste of her sweet, hard flesh, sucking deep. I slip my hand beneath the other side of her dress, my fingers covering her breast. I pinch her nipple, twist it the slightest bit so she cries out, and I want to laugh. Want to shout in triumph because I know this girl ... this prim, perfect girl, likes it when I'm a little rough.

And the poor thing has no idea what I'm capable of.

Not that I could ever show her.

I skim my hand down her side, along the dip of her waist, the gentle curve of her hip. The fabric of her dress is smooth and soft, almost as soft as her skin, and my fingers get lost in the folds of her skirt before I shove my hand beneath it. I lift the fabric up to skim my hand along the outside of her thigh and bare hip. I have to bite my tongue when I realize she's not wearing any panties, just like I'd told her to.

"Fuck," I choke out as I caress her hip bone, then slide my hand down in between the warm valley of her thighs.

"I obeyed your wishes," she murmurs as she shifts beneath my hand, spreading her legs.

I groan to myself at her submissive purr and reach farther down. I run my index finger along her folds, already wet on the outside and she grinds down, forcing me to dip inside them. She cries out when I circle her clit and I bite her lip to try and keep her quiet. I can't wait to have her alone so she can be as loud as she wants. I want to hear every whimper.

She lifts her leg and wraps it around my hip. I break our kiss and thrust my finger deep inside her pussy, fuck her with one finger, then two, and she's grinding against my hand, murmuring nonsensical words. I wish I could be on top of her, stare down into those pretty eyes, watch her face as I make her come apart.

Hell. I feel like I could come apart. With her like this, I feel as if I could spiral out of control at any moment. All I want is her. All I can think about is fucking her. Making her mine. Owning her. My stomach starts growing warm and the closet is now a bit brighter, bright enough that we make eye contact for a split second before the light flickers out.

Stars. I need to get a grip.

She's clutching at me, her hands having slid to my chest, fingers grasping at my shirt. She wants the skin to skin contact and now I can feel her nails scratching against my skin, the desperate seeking of her orgasm obvious. She's close. So damn close...

I decide to play with my prey.

"You want me to stop?" My fingers still within her body and she whimpers frustratedly and looks at me. Good.

"N-no." She reaches for my face, her fingers tentative on my jaw as if she is asking permission. I let her take over, my fingers still inside her pussy as she kisses me desperately, her hips moving against my hand as I slowly start to push my finger deeper into her again. "Please," her voice shakes as I stroke her g-spot. "I need it."

"You need it or you need me?" I ask, my voice harsh as I still my fingers again. A whimper escapes her as she rolls her hips just as I withdraw my hand from her body and reach up, touching her lips. "Speak up, Connie."

"I need you." There's no hesitation in her voice this time.

"Open your mouth. Taste yourself," I tell her and she does, sucking my fingers, her lips tight, her tongue swirling. My cock is rock hard, knowing I have sweet little Connie Mahaswaren licking at my fingers after I had them buried inside her.

She's suckling on my fingers, looking at me in the eye as if she's teasing me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, my voice low with combined lust and fear.

"They're beautiful." Connie says. She touches just next to my eyes and I go so numb can't even feel the lust. So many emotions run through me and I feel vulnerable for the first time in almost 15 years. She knows something. I know she knows something.

'No one can know. No one can know or your life is over, Steven.'

Suddenly I'm a kid again and I panic. I need to get her off, I need to distract her. I can't let her have control like this. I pull her against me and she hisses, murmuring dreamily about heat and I shove my fingers back in, roughly working her g-spot as she drips onto me more.

I bite down onto her shoulder and suck on her flesh. "Oh god," her voice raises an octave and she grips onto my shoulder, her eyes shuttering shut for a moment and then shooting open as a silent scream parts her lips.

I pull her away from the door so her spasms don't cause attention to anyone in the hallway and she slumps into my chest.

"Steven I-" She touches my face again and releases a shuddery breath. "How are you doing that? I thought I was seeing things..."

Her admiration isn't necessary. It's making me uncomfortable and I'm itching to leave so I can hide from it. What the fuck is wrong with me? Have I lost all of my sanity? All the control over myself that I worked so hard to get? And over Connie? One word about this gets to Lapis and she will seal the deal. She'll see her opportunity to cut me out and ruin me for good.

"I want to know more."

"Yeah well you don't get to know more." I snap.

She recoils for a moment. Then Connie slips out of the closet and walks away, never turning to look at me once.

I guess I deserve that.

Sticking my head out, I see the coast is clear and I exit the closet, shutting the door quietly behind me. I start toward the door, needing to put space between myself and the world. To figure out what the hell is happening to me. I hear a throat clearing and stop in my tracks. I look to my right to find Kevin Johnson, the pompous asshole himself, standing there as if he was waiting for me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask, my tone ugly, my body tensing for a fight. I could take him too, let him hit me just once...

Alright I think this is a good place to stop for now haha. I'm feeling a bit odd today so I'm hoping today is the day I go into labor. I have another chapter I'm writing as you are reading this but I won't update until I feel a bit better so I can continue writing while you guys read again.

Love you, Juanifans!

FilippoMasiero2

T-Mortell

Demo-nisshu

Demonic_Lemons

conniverse2000

JJisawesome876

Lunalover1718

Lurkerbelow

HornedDemon666

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

94.4K 1.8K 50
Steven Universe has had a decent life. An awesome older sister, 2 caring and wise aunts, and of course his great dad. He thinks everyone is his frien...
25.6K 346 19
After taking down a corrupted Jasper Steven universe was relaxing in his home when he wanted to hang out with Connie he started walking over to her h...
3.9K 257 15
Steven Universe Fanfiction ------------------------------------------------------------- For her entire life, Morgan...
1.1K 33 6
Connie has been with Jeff for nearly a year now. She has no need to leave him, nor any desire. She likes her life and she loves her boyfriend. There...