I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... More

1.Introduction
2.Meeting
3.Truth
4. Married
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
28. Talk
29.Hurt
30.Trying
31.Meeting
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
40.Say it
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
44. Let's Party
45.Our Final Love

5. Give it a try

3.6K 238 67
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew: Hubby ....Mew tried to smile but with the loud voice of gulf, he feels like crying....Mew doesn't want to cry so that he can prove his mom that he is a good boy and he deserves the bigger chocolate..he tried to control himself from crying...

Hubby momma will get mad don't shout...this is not a good thing...

Gulf: Stop calling me hubby you idiot ...I am not your hubby ....and dad you better have an explanation for all this ...tell me I am not married to this mentally retarded man...please....

Akil: Gulf behave...is this the way you behave with someone...apologize now...

Mew: aww Hubby say sorry quickly see your dad is getting angry, he will surely lock you in the washroom...hubby if he locks you in the washroom then how I will use my washroom...I drink too much water I can't control..and if I wet my bed momma will let me drink that bitter juice again for a whole week...and she won't give us chocolate too....

Gulf: just shut the fuck up... Can't you see that we are talking about life, not about your god damn chocolate... I don't care how much water you drink or wet your bed ...dad tell me what's going on...

Akil: told everything to Gulf...Gulf honey please try to understand this is the best for you...they are very nice people and I am sure one day your love will bring mew's memory back ....you will be really happy here honey....

Mew: crying on his mother's shoulder...you are bad hubby I hate you...you are so bad...

Gulf:I don't care what you do so shut up and stop interrupting....he looked at his father and said Dad I am not gonna accept this marriage at any cost...

And Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit you better be prepared I will sue you for hiding the truth..you have to pay for this shit ..

I will send the annulment paper on basis of he being mentally impaired ...so just ask your son to sign it else I will take this case to court ....

Ideally, this marriage is not valid its, void coz one of the parties is not mentally stable to enter into any contract...so let's make it quick ...gulf turned to leave when someone stopped him ....

Akil: Don't Gulf... Don't do all this... it's not their mistake I asked them not to tell you...it is me who should be blamed...please honey...and don't talk to Mew like this can't you see his condition...this is what I taught you...

Gulf: but dad ...

Akil: No but gulf you proved me that a father can't raise his son correctly... that's why most of the time in divorce mother only gets the custody of a child ..you proved them right gulf that I failed as a father to give you good manners....I know you are mad but is this how you behave with someone....

And I know it's all my mistake but I thought when you said that dad I can trust you with my life ...I believed that Gulf...I believed that...

Gulf: dad yes I trust you...but this is not what I meant ...marrying a person like him...

Ana: Mew let's go I will give you your favorite chocolate which I promised you... don't cry honey...your friend is upset now so let's not talk now...

Gulf and everyone stays silent till Mew left with Ana....

Gulf: dad, I know you are concerned for me but is this the solution you wanted someone who will make me happy, love me and take care of me...but do you think he can do all this...he is even capable of doing all this...dad, please let's go home and forget everything...my lawyer will take care of all this...uncle I am sorry for my behavior but please forget this...dad marrying a person having a mind of a small boy is not fair right??

Akil: okay I won't force you Gulf if you don't want this marriage then I also don't want this surgery coz there is very little chance of me to survive and get back to my normal condition ...what you are asking me is also not a fair baby right...maybe with this tumor I can survive year but with surgery, I can die in a week so, no I can't do this...if you don't want this marriage then I will annul that but I am upset coz you didn't even try once to understand my intention...

I wanted to give you a family who can treat you well, and take care of you genuinely....and I know mew before the accident, I can take guarantee of this boy that he will always make you happy...

Didn't you see how comfortable he was with you and how he cares for people around him..but yes you are a big boy now only you can take decisions of your life ...no matter even if you took 1000 wrong decisions in past, you get hurt so many time due to your wrong decision but if I make a decision you can't give it a chance...

Do you think that I can take any wrong decision for you... I even choose your clothes after looking in 10 stores, I still choose cereals for you and that is of the best brand...your shampoo, your bedsheets, everything in that house is not as per your comfort but as per your safety...I always choose things which doesn't harm you, Gulf I never ever forced my decision on you..

But this time I have very little time, I am not sure if I can survive and I don't want to let my baby stay alone that's why I did that...tell me gulf if I ask you to stay with them without any relation will you get ready ....Gulf didn't reply...I know you won't come here you will stay in our house, cry all the time and again choose someone to hurt you more ....yes I am wrong, I am a selfish man but if making sure that my son is safe that I am ready to be called as a selfish dad....

Gulf: Dad, I know you are doing this for me but ...

Akil: No but Gulf.. This was my last wish that you accept this relation and never leave mew but I guess I wished too much... I thought if you give this relationship a chance then one day you will understand why I choose him for you...but if you don't want then your choice...

I am going home coz I am tired...if you wanna come then I will understand that you don't trust me a little bit...and you can't even want to trust my decision...the option of divorce is always with you...you can divorce him anytime but I don't see any harm in try this once for your dad...

Akil left after saying all this...gulf wanted to follow his dad but he couldn't move his legs...he felt he got frozen...he kept looking at Akil till closed the main door...now gulf is looking at the door...

Ayan: Gulf, I am sorry ...son go and get fresh...I will talk to your dad..I will never force this marriage on you...you are not less than Mew to me and I will never let my son cry ....he called one helper and asked him to take Gulf to the room and cook something good for him...

Ayan also followed Akil and Helper took Gulf to the mew room...helper asked him to take shower till he bring something to eat...he showed gulf his bag which was kept on the bed...

After the helper left gulf looked at the room... the room is too big for a person.. it is too neat and clean ...there were toys kept in the corner before he can understand whose room is this...he heard someone shouting...

Mew: why are you in my room...I hate you ... I hate you hubby, you are bad...you hurt me, you shout at people you are bad...I will never talk to you...and I won't share my toys with you anymore...goooook...just leaveee....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷.

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
194K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
307K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...