Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Main character

5.7K 80 4
By JustyTurner

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 18

Hair colour: H/C

Eye Colour: E/C

Personally: Confident, brave, very nice, wise, reckless, joyful, funny, honest, Cheerful, caring, childlike, clever, sweet, polite and friendly.

Likes: Art, signing, reading books, going on adventures, making friends, cure animals, help people, make jokes, walking, hanging out with friends, training, protecting people, being a hero and music.

Dislikes: Guys try to flirt with her, seeing her friends hurt, evil companies, seeing someone upset, losing a fight, being bored, seeing someone sad and being lost in the woods.

Civilian clothes:

Armor: (She can summon her armor in free will and her armor can turn into anything that she wants. It's also makes her fast, strong and make her turn invisible and it's alos strong to protect her from any attacks such as bullets or explosions.)

Elictro staff:

Boomerang:

Wrist arm grabble:

Sword:

Sheild:

Jetpack:

(Abilities)

Unlike other girls who were infected by the V-Virus or A-Virus , Y/n's can summons all of the weapons in her free will and she can ever use other Extar girls by touching them snd they form into a weapon. She also have other abilities such as she can hear things miles away, can track down other V-virus or A-Virus and also can move quick speed either with or without the armor and can detect someone's next moves within seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 48
Y/n-B783 has been sent on a top secret mission my ONI to investigate a Forerunner artefact that allows anyone to travel to a different universe and w...
355K 13.1K 35
Y/n N/n L/n was just a normal girl with dreams she knew couldn't ever come true after her father abandoned her family. Ever since that day, she lived...
132K 2.7K 74
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...
69.9K 1.7K 50
By: Bratja Rasa Warning this story contains sexual themes meaning there will be some unexpected lemon action going on. The moment you start reading t...