❦˚̣̣̣͙⋆˞͛Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Bᴜɴɴʏ˚̣̣̣͙☙ ║...

By Naky_Liz

❁ཻུ۪۪∩∩ ( • •)❁ཻུ۪۪༗ ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა ╔═∪∪═══════════════════════╗ Y... More

꧁🄰/🄽꧂
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❽̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❽̣̣̣̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
Izza prank-😭✌️
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
So.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

. 。๏ʚ❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

6.3K 224 173
By Naky_Liz

Pic ain't mine, credits to @vantaasy on twitter.

♪~Too much for noise to go home~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(Double update, because yes. I feel generous today.)

"I'm fine." she says, it was more like she was convincing herself than the others.

"Stop lying." the man in front of her says.

"I.." she shakes her head softly, trying to shrug off Techno's hand on her shoulder, but it doesn't bulge "No.. I don't... please let go."

Phil wraps one of his arms around Y/N pulling her into a half hug, his wings covering her from the sight of Wilbur and Tommy who were staring –apparently they stopped arguing.

Techno retracts his hands from her shoulder, and put a hand on her head instead.

The warmth that surrounded her bode made her feel calm and safe somehow.

The same feeling she felt when her parents hugged her.

But this warmth also felt different to her.

She loved it.

She leans into their touch, enjoying the warmth.

She was touch starved.

She sighs soflty, muttering a small 'thank you' to the two.

Let's stop thinking about such stuff now.

˚·º*º·˚

"Tommy's the kind of guy to see hair after a haircut and ask; Is anyone going to eat that?" Wilbur says, a smirk present on his face.

Tommy looks at him with a restrained smile, but says nothing to him.

"Says the guy who proudly stated that; Sand tastes good when you crunch it between you teeth." says Techno.

"It does taste good!" Wilbur quickly says, a smile replacing the smirk that was previously present on his face

"Jesus Christ." Phil places his elbows on the table, both his hands on the side of his head.

"How did that gravel taste, Techno?" Tommy asks.

"Crunchy. Was that mud tasty?" he asks Tommy, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"We are not going to fucking talk about that." that made Techno laugh softly, while Wilbur looks at Y/N.

"What did you eat Y/N?" he asks.

"Grass, cause just touching it doesn't work anymore." she answers honestly while shrugging "It didn't taste good at all. It was fresh though."

[♥]: You ate stone too!
[‡]: You even said it was very crunchy!

'Please stop.' her expression turned to a look of embarrassment and regret.

"What the fuck is wrong with you children? Jesus Christ." Phil puts both his hands on his face, making all of them laugh.

A dad who's tired of all his children's bullshit. That's how Phil looks like now. They all just laugh harder at the old man's reaction.

"We were bored Phil." says Wilbur in between his laughs.

What he said was true though, if a person is bored, that person would do literally anything to relieve their boredom, even if it meant shoving random stuff in their mouth.

These two are homeless, right, so these guys are going be staying here too.. That means Phil and Techno aren't leaving, she won't be alone again.

She'll be with them, she won't be left alone again "Phil, is your house far?"

"Yeah, but I can fly there fast, why?"

"You guys need clothes, and other stuff too, I guess." only a few clothes fit Techno, and he has been reusing them. He needs clothes, also these two new comers, if they are going to stay here they'll need clothes too.

Man, Y/N be taking in strangers into her house. Wow, they can live in the house, free from rent/taxes.

Why is she letting these people stay?

She's been alone for so long, that she would let strangers in, nice.

At least they're good company, and they're very kind people too, their sense of humor is nice, their accents, and their voice. It takes all the loneliness Y/N is feeling away.

That's all she ever wanted.

˚·º*º·˚

Her quite and gloomy home, has been very noisy and lively since they came. And she's very thankful for that, although sometimes the shouting gets to much for her ears, but she doesn't mind it all that much.

She tries not to get too attached to them, she knows one day they'll leave too.

She knows all good times must come to an end one day.

She tried not to get attached, but it's too late now.

She's already attached to them, and all she can do now is enjoy everything while she still can.

While they're still here with her..

"Y/NNNN I'm boreddd!" Tommy whines as he approaches the girl, who was sat comfortably on the couch reading a book.

Y/N looks at the boy briefly before setting her book down on the table "Wanna spar?" she ask not looking at the boy.

"Fuck yeah!" excitement was seen on the boy's face as he raises both his hands.

"Then go ask Techno." she says –as a joke– and the boy frowns at her, putting his hands down.

"But Techno's readingggg." again Tommy whines, pointing to the dinning room.

"So was I." she crosses her arms on her chest. She was getting to the good part of the book, but it just had to get cut off.

She's not mad about it though, she just wanted to play with Tommy.

"But- but you stopped." he says as he drops his arm from pointing at the other room.

She laughs at the reaction she is given, she stands up from the couch and gestures for Tommy to follow "Let's go."

Tommy perks up, a grin etched on his face as he follows Y/N to the basement.

Y/N opens the trap door and climbs down the ladder, Tommy following behind.

As she reaches the bottom, she turns the light on and walk towards a certain chest, she frowns slightly as she opens the chest.

Nostalgia hitting her.

There she sees the exact same wooden swords she used to spar with her father. The bittersweet memory of their sparring swirling in her mind.

She grabs the first sword, the little carving of her name still there, she grabs the other one which had the name of his father 'Atticus'.

The name she loves and hates hearing.

Her grip tightens on the sword, it's not time for this again. Stop.

She hands Tommy the other sword with her name on it, the boy looks at her questioningly as he sees the name but, she ignores him and gestures for him to head back up.

Tommy looks at her with a confused expression but complies and climbs up the ladder, Y/N following behind.

She closes the trap door and walks towards the back door.

They'll be sparring at the back yard.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: Nothing in life is free.
Technoblade: Love is free!
Philza: Adventure is free.
Wilbur: Knowledge is free.
Tommy: Everything is free if you take it without paying.

Y/N: Poison is a magic transmutation potion that turns people into corpses.
Technoblade: This knife is actually a magic wand.
Philza: Meet me in the Denny's parking lot for a wizard duel.
Wilbur: *cocks gun* Magic missile.
Tommy: What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 186 47
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...
617K 16.7K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
10K 734 27
'It was dark outside by now, and Dream could hear the sounds of monsters roaming the surface. He shivered and grabbed his stone sword a little tighte...
1.5K 97 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...