It ends with us. | Bucky Barn...

By avengerwzrs

What happens when you choose to be friends but love was completely out of your control? How can two people go... More

Coming soon.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.

Twenty two.

8K 235 284
By avengerwzrs

One year later

A year has gone by rather quickly, after Wynter's memory came back her and Bucky had decided to move away from LA, just spend the rest of their days together, fresh start away just like they deserved. However, they couldn't just stay in one place, they wanted more than that, so they decided to go travelling together.

Travel all around the world, visit so many different places, cities and islands. It's been a year since they have been in LA, they haven't seen Sam, Nat and Steve since then. They still stayed in contact though.

Bucky's laying in the comfortable silky bed in just his boxers as it hit night time. He looks over at the clock on the wall. "Sweetheart are you coming to bed? We've got to wake up early for our flight back to LA tomorrow" He calls for Wynter as she's in the bathroom. Wynter calls back. "Yes I'm coming baby, give me one second and don't switch off the lights please"

He just chuckles. "We are not sleeping in the light" Wynter then opens the door walking out of the bathroom putting her hair up in a messy bun. "We are not sleeping, period" She states. Bucky slowly sits up from the bed, mesmerized. His eyes just locked on her body.

Wynter reaches her hand over dimming the lights so it wasn't too bright but it wasn't too dark. "Do you like what you see?" She says seductively.

(Current outfit)

"Are you shitting my dick?" He asks sarcastically licking his lips. He was certainly growing a boner already just by the sight of her, he then groans. "You can't do this to me, we have an early flight tomorrow" She grabs the covers yanking them off his body then crawls on the bed straddling his lap, she places her hand on his chest pushing him down so he was laying. "It's our last night in London, I don't want sleep, sleep is for the weak. I want to make love to you on our last night.."

She then leans down gripping his jaw turning it to face the large window with the beautiful view of London's city lights and brushes her lips against his ear whispering. "Tell me how good I look and I might just reward you" Bucky turns his head to look at her as her hands caress his chest, he licks his lips again tracing his eyes down her chest before he brings his hand up caressing her left hand running his fingers across her diamond ring locking eyes with her. "You're beautiful, you're my angel, my goddess and I'm fucking over the moon to call you my fiancee"

He then reaches his hand up wrapping them around her neck pulling her face down to his as he brushes his lips against hers. "And soon you'll be my beautiful wife" Wynter bites her lip before she scrunches her nose. "I'm just enjoying being your fiancee right now, wife sounds old" Bucky grins before running his hands down her sides. "Mmm old huh?"

She then sighs tilting her head to the side but grinds her hips slowly into him, rubbing against his erection as he let's out a soft gasp. "So old.." She whispers in a seductive tone. Her hands make their way to his boxers slowly pulling them down his legs as his dick springs out.

She keeps her eyes locked with Bucky's as she gives him a grin before leaning down kissing his chest, slowly pecking her way down to his dick and once she got there she takes a hold of it stroking it slowly. Bucky tilts his head back letting out a soft groan as she leans down twirling her tongue around the tip, stroking him at the same time. "Fuck.." He mutters through his groans.

She starts licking his length up and down sensually a few times before she takes him whole in her mouth, sucking him off in a pace that she knew he loved most. Bucky brings his hand towards her hair, slipping his fingers through it before giving it a rough squeeze.

"Fuck, you're doing good doll, don't stop" He praises her. His moans always made her feel more aroused. She twirls her tongue around his dick before sucking deeper, feeling his tip hit the back of her throat constantly. Bucky closes his eyes moaning through his words. "Fuck baby, just like that.."

Bucky slides his hand down to the back of her neck, gripping it. One thing he never done was push her head down while she was sucking, unless she asks for it, to be treated like slut which happens occasionally, he let's her do it her own way. He enjoyed it either way. "Doll stop sucking"

He demands, she slowly pulls his dick out her mouth looking at him pouting almost sarcastically. "I wasn't done.." Bucky grins flipping her over so her back lands on the bed. "Yes you are, if you kept sucking you were going to make me cum" Wynter grins. "Isn't that the whole point?" She asks.

Bucky shakes his head leaning down to her lips as he whispers against them "I'd rather save it so I can fill you up, do you understand?" Wynter leans up a little as their lips touch but she doesn't exactly kiss them. "Yes daddy" She teases him, knowing very well that always triggered him. Bucky grips her throat kissing her roughly as he forces her lips to part with just his mouth shoving his tongue into her mouth, she moans as she twirls her tongue around with his.

Bucky slides his other hand down between her legs and rubs against her pussy through the panties. Bucky breaks the kiss to speak but continues kissing her between his words. "I don't know if I should fuck you like my princess or my slut, it's your call" Wynter moans into the kiss as he adds on more pressure onto her pussy as he continues rubbing her. "Fuck me like you want me" She responds.

Bucky breaks the kiss grinning before kissing from her lips down her neck, to her chest, kissing sensually every inch of her including around her breasts. He then kisses down her stomach and to her panties. He gives her pussy a few kisses through the panties which causes her to groan in fustration. "Bucky.."

"Patience, sweetheart" He responds grinning at her before looking down at her panties. "God you look so hot in them, I don't want to take it off.." She reaches her hand down to her panties and pulls them to one side revealing her pussy to him. "See, you don't need too" She teases, he just loved her confidence in bed, it drove him insane.

"Mmm.." He responds in a deep groan, he tugs on her panties pulling them to the side, replacing her hand with his and with his other hand his finger slips through her folds, trailing through her wetness. "You're so wet for me baby" She bites her lip nodding as she trails her hand through his hair. "You do that to me.."

He licks his lips ready to dive into his dessert, his tongue traces through her folds licking her up a few times, Wynter gasps tilting her head back as she closes her eyes. His tongue flicks up and down her folds before sucking her clit. "Bucky.." She moans gripping his hair tighter.

He groans flicking his tongue against her clit as he brings up a finger to her entrance before sliding it inside her, as he inserts it he begins pumping his finger inside her then adds another finger, licking in unison. Wynter arches her back slightly as the sensation runs down her spine. The sound of his groans sent vibrations through her body.

He takes one finger out of her and replaces it with his tongue so his finger and his tongue was both pumping into her. After a while she breathes heavily "Fuck me, please fuck me.." She begs. He sucks up all her juices and withdraws his hand kissing back up her body to her lips, she wraps her arms around his neck drawing in to a deeper kiss tasting herself from his mouth. Bucky slides his hand down again to move her panties to one side before he slowly slides into her. From how wet she was he slipped in pretty easily.

He tilts his head back groaning as her pussy engulfs his dick, sinking into her wetness. "Fuck, doll.. always so tight" They moan in sync, he didn't waste no time he began thrusting hard into her, slamming his hips against her. She told him to fuck her like he wanted her and he most certainly wanted her. Wynter slides her hands around his back digging her fingertips into his back, scratching and leaving her marks behind, driving Bucky to only fuck her harder. He bites and sucks on her neck as she automatically wraps her legs around his waist.

Bucky then slides out of her and slowly climbs out of bed standing up. "Stand up sweetheart" Without hesitation she does as he says, climbing out of bed and walks to stand in front of him, he then slides his arms under her sweeping her off the floor so he was holding her, she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "What are we doing?" She asks softly. He then walks over to the large window slamming her back against it. "Letting London see me fuck the shit out of my fiancee" Wynter bites her lip turning her head to look at the view. "I feel exposed"

Bucky chuckles looking down. "Can you see those people down there?" He asks, she squints her eyes trying but it was hard because from the the height they were at, they looked like ants and it was way too dark "Barely.." She states. "Exactly, so they can't see us either"

He then slowly slides back into her, she turns her head to face him as she gasps softly. "Fuck.." She mutters as he begins slamming into her again, within every thrust her back slams harder against the glass. After a while her walls began to tighten around his dick, feeling herself coming. "I'm gonna cum.." She moans digging her nails into his shoulders. "Cum on me baby.." He encourages her.

A few more deep thrusts she let's herself go as she cums all over his dick, she tilts her head back squeezing her eyes shut as her legs start to tremble and her toes curl up. Bucky follows on straight after hair shooting his load deep inside her, filling her up with every last drop of his cum. "Fuck.." He groans. Wynter slides her hands down his body leaning in as she kisses him softly, he returns the kiss before letting her down.

He trails his hands down her hair before they both make their way back into bed, Bucky reaches over to turn off the lights completely before he slides into bed next to her. Wynter shuffles closer laying in his arms and rests her hand on his chest, staring at her diamond ring, she couldn't help but smile. Reminiscing when he proposed to her, in Maldives.

Soon she was going to be Mrs.Barnes and it felt surreal. They have been engaged for 9 months now and they had no intention to rush the wedding, but of course Nat, Steve and Sam on the other hand were nagging at them because they were so excited to start planning for the wedding.

Bucky caresses her shoulder softly. "What you thinking about sweetheart?" Wynter snaps back from her thoughts as she sighs softly. "I don't want a big wedding Bucky, I just want to get married and have a little celebration" Bucky looks down at her giving her a soft smile. "We don't need to have a big wedding if you don't want to sweetheart" Wynter tilts her head up a little to meet his gaze. "Then let's get married in Vegas, invite Sam, Steve and Nat to be there and we could just spend the weekend there with them, no big wedding just our little circle"

Bucky grins before sliding his hand to her face caressing her cheek. "I'm perfectly fine with that, but do I get to see you in some sort of wedding dress? I still want you to be a sexy bride" Wynter chuckles "That depends, how did you have your first marriage you know with Dot?" Bucky moves his hand back to her shoulder caressing it. "We didn't even have no wedding, we just signed papers and had a after party with her family, no wedding, no suit and certainly no wedding dress"

Wynter grins "So I'll be the first?" Bucky nods back. "The first and last" Wynter smiles before leaning into his chest closing his eyes. "Mmm, we could make that work.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 98 19
Y/N and Bucky have a complicated relationship. They love each other, but will that love be explored? Will they end up together? #1-buckyxreader 11/5...
128K 3.3K 15
This story is my sequel to my original story History. How it all began, from where it all started. You'll notice flashbacks from history in full deta...
1.8K 44 16
Mary has a mission, to protect her old friends love, who she thinks is dead. When she meets him in person, he realizes that she's the only thing that...
1.3K 80 19
Your life changes forever when your brother and best friend go off to fight in the war. What will happen to you when you have to face everything with...