Twenty two.

One year later

A year has gone by rather quickly, after Wynter's memory came back her and Bucky had decided to move away from LA, just spend the rest of their days together, fresh start away just like they deserved. However, they couldn't just stay in one place, they wanted more than that, so they decided to go travelling together.

Travel all around the world, visit so many different places, cities and islands. It's been a year since they have been in LA, they haven't seen Sam, Nat and Steve since then. They still stayed in contact though.

Bucky's laying in the comfortable silky bed in just his boxers as it hit night time. He looks over at the clock on the wall. "Sweetheart are you coming to bed? We've got to wake up early for our flight back to LA tomorrow" He calls for Wynter as she's in the bathroom. Wynter calls back. "Yes I'm coming baby, give me one second and don't switch off the lights please"

He just chuckles. "We are not sleeping in the light" Wynter then opens the door walking out of the bathroom putting her hair up in a messy bun. "We are not sleeping, period" She states. Bucky slowly sits up from the bed, mesmerized. His eyes just locked on her body.

Wynter reaches her hand over dimming the lights so it wasn't too bright but it wasn't too dark. "Do you like what you see?" She says seductively.

 "Do you like what you see?" She says seductively

(Current outfit)

"Are you shitting my dick?" He asks sarcastically licking his lips. He was certainly growing a boner already just by the sight of her, he then groans. "You can't do this to me, we have an early flight tomorrow" She grabs the covers yanking them off his body then crawls on the bed straddling his lap, she places her hand on his chest pushing him down so he was laying. "It's our last night in London, I don't want sleep, sleep is for the weak. I want to make love to you on our last night.."

She then leans down gripping his jaw turning it to face the large window with the beautiful view of London's city lights and brushes her lips against his ear whispering. "Tell me how good I look and I might just reward you" Bucky turns his head to look at her as her hands caress his chest, he licks his lips again tracing his eyes down her chest before he brings his hand up caressing her left hand running his fingers across her diamond ring locking eyes with her. "You're beautiful, you're my angel, my goddess and I'm fucking over the moon to call you my fiancee"

He then reaches his hand up wrapping them around her neck pulling her face down to his as he brushes his lips against hers. "And soon you'll be my beautiful wife" Wynter bites her lip before she scrunches her nose. "I'm just enjoying being your fiancee right now, wife sounds old" Bucky grins before running his hands down her sides. "Mmm old huh?"

She then sighs tilting her head to the side but grinds her hips slowly into him, rubbing against his erection as he let's out a soft gasp. "So old.." She whispers in a seductive tone. Her hands make their way to his boxers slowly pulling them down his legs as his dick springs out.